AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Animes that should have never beem created!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kukuriyu is infamous around these parts Kukuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 09:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by AbbA// aka EvaŽ ^.^
    I don't like
    Pokemon (anymore.. yeah when I was a little kid).
    You still are consider a "kid" unless you're over 18. Hehehe....
    And pokemon is so cool. It was so famous!

Junior Member Azn-greentea_lover is on a distinguished road Azn-greentea_lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 05:08 PM
    Threads

humm...what do i not like?...don't hate me people but i can't stand...
    Inuyasha *covers head and runs*

ok, b4 all the Inuyasha fans jump me and gut me let me have my last say;
    i was a HUGE fan like, when i was 11 years old. after the english version came out...i felt that it should never have been created. meh...it was just horrid...and it's the same thing, kagome gets captured and screams "INUYASHA SAVE ME!!!" etc. etc. it gets really lame after awhlie. and yes i've watched it all incase people think ' pfft, what would she know '.

kk, there's more but i dun feel safe saying them, bye bye^^ *continues running*

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kukuriyu is infamous around these parts Kukuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 09:36 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Azn-greentea_lover

i was a HUGE fan like, when i was 11 years old. after the english version came out...i felt that it should never have been created. meh...it was just horrid...and it's the same thing, kagome gets captured and screams "INUYASHA SAVE ME!!!" etc. etc. it gets really lame after awhlie. and yes i've watched it all incase people think ' pfft, what would she know '.

heh..heh... How dare you cap on Inuyasha!
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!

Unlike many others... i don't watch Inyu. on CN. I buy it on DVD. 3 episode per disc. $19-29 per disc.... over 200 episodes... man *sign* that's alot of money spent.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Azn-greentea_lover

Oh man, i can only agree...Inuyasha is such an over rated anime, the manga is pretty good...but the anime is so....ugh

Junior Member Azn-greentea_lover is on a distinguished road Azn-greentea_lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

omg, ppl aren't lining up to kill me ^^ umm....yea and to Kukuriyu it's about 160 episodes -__-"" and i know what u mean, it is a lot of money. and yea, the manga was much better than the anime. man, i can't stand that anime -__-""

Biggest Furuba Fan Ever YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yamibakura
    no offence but how can anyone hate onepiece, its briliant!!(best person zolo and hawkeye nehon),
    duel masters is a waste of time (worse than pokemon) copy from
    a: beyblade scenery
    b:yugioh, just changed attack mode other way round.
    I love one peice, its cool, and funny. but yeh duel master is really stupid. i have to agrre there
    I rather be hated for being myself then being loved for someone i'm not!

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 02:43 PM
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

Yeah, "not being created" is harsh. But whatever.

Bey Blade
    Duel Masters
    Digimon
    !HAMTARO!

Personally Yugioh and Pokemon are ok in my book. Just Pokemon they drew out WAY to much. That show is only meant to be like 4 or 5 seasons. Yugioh....well....it gets kinda gay with the heart of the cards thing like animania said.

Member Innocent_Tsukasa is on a distinguished road Innocent_Tsukasa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2005 08:09 PM
    Threads

INUYASHA IS THE GREATEST ANIME IN THE WORLD
    well if some one were to hate "One Peice" i wouldnt care because i just dont like it myself
    oh and Inuyasha is not an insult to anime because were i live its the #1 show of all shows
    i read it on the offcileal website

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent_Tsukasa
    INUYASHA IS THE GREATEST ANIME IN THE WORLD
    well if some one were to hate "One Peice" i wouldnt care because i just dont like it myself
    oh and Inuyasha is not an insult to anime because were i live its the #1 show of all shows
    i read it on the offcileal website
    umm...yea have you ever thought that where ever u live, it may be number one only cuz of it's english fans that know so little about anime and can only turn to inuyasha? it was out of rank 2 years ago. and in japan it's not even on the top 100. and the offical website of what? get ur facts right first. but hey, i'm not saying you shouldn't like it, i'm just saying don't say things if you dun know it. ^^ have fun watching the rest of inuyasha.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well im not makeing fun off your opinons
    everyone has there own opinos
    well the site igo to says inuyasha is #1

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i'm not making fun. and i'm sry if it offended you. thats why i said enjoy the rest of it ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nah
    u didnt offent me
    and i will
    well im over obsssed with inuyasha so i will most definaly enjoy Inuyasha

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by paine_within

Bey Blade
    Duel Masters
    Digimon
    !HAMTARO!
    Omg, I totally agree with you. These series are so boring , I wish they were never created

cute'n'cuddleh =3 Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame is infamous around these parts Sakuras Flame's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 01:38 AM
    Threads

Poke'mon
    One Piece
    BeyBlade
    Mega Man
    Gundam
    Dragon Ball Z (and or any thing with the start of dragon ball)
    Super Milk-Chan
    Zatch Bell (just my opinion its a little how do i say strange)
    Fruit Baskets
    Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (it is a descrace to chibis every where)

The Ice Dragon, prideful, boastful, quick, brave, and powerful. The strength of the gardian. I am the Ice Dragon, Sakura.

The Last Of Exsistance...

Cool Site! --->

http://morbidhogwart.proboards79.com/index.cgi

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent_Tsukasa
    well im not makeing fun off your opinons
    everyone has there own opinos
    well the site igo to says inuyasha is #1
    Yea, but when you think about it how many show's claim to be #1? I'm looking at my collection right now and Nadesico, Evangelion, Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED, and Fullmetal Alchemist are all claiming to be the "best anime of all time." I know there are a lot more out there that claim it to.... #1 only has enough room for 1.......

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Duel Masters
    Super Milk-Chan

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Big O

Biggest Furuba Fan Ever YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SAKURAS_FLAME
    Poke'mon
    One Piece
    BeyBlade
    Mega Man
    Gundam
    Super Milk-Chan
    Fruit Baskets
    How dare you, Fruit Basket is the BEST anime/manga ever created, how could you despise something as good as Furuba, hmph, you probably like things like Pokemon.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by YukiSohma^-^
    How dare you, Fruit Basket is the BEST anime/manga ever created, how could you despise something as good as Furuba, hmph, you probably like things like Pokemon.
    how can he like pokemon if it's on his hate list? It's all a matter of opinion.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

too add to previous list- Yu Yu hakisho, Sayuki, legal drug, Yami No matsua

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SAKURAS_FLAME
    Poke'mon
    One Piece
    BeyBlade
    Mega Man
    Gundam
    Super Milk-Chan
    Fruit Baskets
    o my....-blink- you hate furuba and Zatch bell...

gigady gigady! WBJ will become famous soon enough WBJ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 02:46 AM
    Threads

for me i say Gundam Seed. its too much like a soap opera and the main character is too weak to be considered a main character...the whole show blows

Family/Brother: KONG342

Click Here To Enter My Forum

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

I see the value in most anime (even if I don't like it) but some anime have no excuse, they're just bad (i.e. they suck balls, dragon balls!!) For example:

Ghost in the Shell (not the TV series, the original movie..pff..so stupid!)
    Aquarian Age (I've said it a thousand times--God Awful anime! Beware!)
    Final Approach (I only watched two episodes but it was STUPID!)
    The Law of Ueki (he turns garbage into trees..nuf said)

NOTE: I own more and seen more anime the I wish to admit too so I think I am verse enough in anime to many a judgement on good/bad series.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Member Child~Of~Light is on a distinguished road Child~Of~Light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2005 05:19 PM
    Threads

h
    Quote Originally Posted by paine_within

Bey Blade
    Duel Masters
    Digimon
    !HAMTARO!

Personally Yugioh and Pokemon are ok in my book. Just Pokemon they drew out WAY to much. That show is only meant to be like 4 or 5 seasons. Yugioh....well....it gets kinda gay with the heart of the cards thing like animania said.

What!Bey Blade,Duel masters And HAMTARO should've never been created.But Digimon?is better than Pokemon.oh well is your opinion.
    http://s14.************.com/yugiohan...ex.php?act=idx

~When there's darkness around or in thair,there would always be a *Child~Of~Light*~ *Kari's #1 Fan!*

I luv Chocolate Mint Ice Cream!!!!!!!!

YUM!!! ^_

Gorillaz #1 Fan!!! Noodles is on a distinguished road Noodles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

PARANIOA AGENT!!!!!

siggie made by Sword

Mini Gorillaz!!!Kawaii!!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information