AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im a Noob

FOREVER A NOOB Sharingan_Sasuke is on a distinguished road Sharingan_Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2005 11:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Im a Noob

Sup people. My name is Sharingan_Sasuke or Dark Sharingan. Which ever you prefer.

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

Queen Of The Unseen CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 01:17 AM
    Threads

Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!*gives a sasuke hat*~CuteStar

I want you to love me
    And hate me too.

FOREVER A NOOB Sharingan_Sasuke is on a distinguished road Sharingan_Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thx its seems pretty kool but Im having a little trouble with seeting up the pics. Its hard. Can you see the Gifs?

Queen Of The Unseen CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 01:17 AM
    Threads

No,I cant see them.Did you use the image uploader or something?

I want you to love me
    And hate me too.

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

hello and....... have fun......

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea I used the uploader

||Queen of the damned|| Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 06:22 AM
    Threads

Hello Sasuke fan(I am too)Welcome to AF.Post a lot have fun folloow the rules and PM me If u need anything^^

rejected Tsukasa wave master is on a distinguished road wave master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

i would help you but im a little lost too honestly

rejected Tsukasa wave master is on a distinguished road wave master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wave master
    i would help you but im a little lost too honestly
    how did you make the fourm thing that we are in?

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums newcomer. If you need anything at all please feel free to ask me. I can see your pictures just fine they are very good and the avatar is cool as well. Hope you have fun here. Hope to see ya or hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Laters *waves*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

kiNkIE Of The Month Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva®'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

hello there! I see you got your ava en siggy now. Cool ^^ . If you need to know more just ask (PM me) I will be glad to help you^^. Well I guess I'll see you around!
    Last edited by Eva®; 07-08-2005 at 10:21 AM.
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Senior Member helba will become famous soon enough helba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2005 02:34 PM
    Threads

Default lord sesshomaru

welcome to af pm me if you need anything..... farewell

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome... Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums...
    *nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

CutieGirl's Lover animeboy999(reborn) will become famous soon enough animeboy999(reborn) will become famous soon enough animeboy999(reborn)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2007 03:23 PM
    Threads

*pokes noob*hello and welcome to Anime Forum*steals blanket* pm me if you need anything*eats Sharingan_Sasuke* c ya around the forums!!!

Family in Journal
    PM me if you wanna join my family!

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF. Don't spam and feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Sup Dark Sharingan I'm a noob too.

Full Metal Pipsquick mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 08:21 PM
    Threads

welcome to af

pm me if u need anything^^

c ya in the forums *disapears*
    Tis xXLovelessXx for all who know me..

I love you Necromancer <333

Hat made of Straw! Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 12:55 PM
    Threads

ha ha ha ha ha

+ Broken Wings + Kitsune-sama will become famous soon enough Kitsune-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 03:35 PM
    Threads

Hey! Welcome to AF newcomer ^-^ !!
    *gives pushie*
    If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me kay ^^ .

+ Mai Owner-Carrot Top +

+ Heroic Guardian-Dyne +
    ++ Kawaii Omouto-Sakurako Shiina--Sweet Otouto-Nerveya ++

+ Anime | Manga | Games +

Senior Member Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san has a reputation beyond repute Anna-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 06:06 AM
    Threads

Arlowz... to AF. Have fun in the forums, listen to our mods n make new frens! Oh- n beware of the blanket thiefs.

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

yo ther!
    welcome and all the stuff XD
    umm, check the rules, and make sure to follow em.
    and yea, contact me on any need or whenever else you want ^^
    ill take care as good as i can =)

cya round, laterz, hkk
    yea whatever...

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forums! *steals blanket* Read the rules, follow them, and blah blah blah....

Have fun ^^
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan_Sasuke
    Sup people. My name is Sharingan_Sasuke or Dark Sharingan. Which ever you prefer.
    Well, well. Welcome aboard AF. If you need any help or a friend just let me know by PM. *hands over a newbie blanket* This is for you. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

Welcome! uhhh need anything that I can help with pm me! ^^
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

Closed Thread

Thread Information