AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is a teenage girl or teenage boy's worse fear in highschool?

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is a teenage girl or teenage boy's worse fear in highschool?

mine is having a bf who acts like he cares but doesnt and i already have one of those but i love him anyway. stupid isnt it?
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

for a girl is if their period leaked and bleed through their pants >_< i think that is a pretty big fear
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

Deaths Flower Girl Death's Angel will become famous soon enough Death's Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 05:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lucidity
    for a girl is if their period leaked and bleed through their pants >_< i think that is a pretty big fear
    yeah, but mine is .......ummm let me get back on that later

Secrets r hidden within the clouds of darkness and in this place no 1 dares 2 breathe In fear of self expression it has been this way forever until the day she came 2 shine with a spark of innocence and questions only 2 be answered with darkness not just darkness but the silent kind that steals your soul and kills ur mind there was no compassion for this thriving star only exploitations and confused jealousy

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

My fear would have to be when the teacher ask you to help them grade papers because your done with all your work and when you help the teacher ... then the kids in your class call you a teacher pet...or other names ...THat's my fear in high school

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Member June is on a distinguished road June's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2005 08:23 AM
    Threads

um..my worst fear....to be ignored by everyone...well that's a fact already so i guess i'm lost

Lost in the shadows

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

well,since im no longer in highschool i dont have any fears anymore!muhahaa!
    but when i was in highschool,my biggest fear was falling down the stairs (they were really steep) not because of my "status" (i could care less) but because it wouldve been extremly painful.

my fear for college is getting lost and being late everyday (its a maze in there)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks MaruDashi and everyone keep posting
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

My high school fear......Very strong too...is that I will have no classes with Katari and such. That would kill me Oh man I would have to try and get my classes switched just like I did last year but in high school it will be harder to come up with and excuse for it. Oh and im not worried about my period i've got that under control j/k

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

i thought of another one... poles they are every where i especialy hate the square ones >_< ouch!!!
    Doors too when your walking by in the hallway the doors swing out right in front of you it sucks especially when there are melted gummy bears on them>_< the horror!!!
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

The Real Boy Wonder Carrot Top will become famous soon enough Carrot Top will become famous soon enough Carrot Top's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 10:48 PM
    Threads

My worst fear is to be ignored by everyone. >_< That would suck!

From the Bishonen Thread I am the proud owner of Sesshoumaru!

~ Family ~

Awesome Wife: ChaoticDarkness

Perdedor Brother: Junior
    Evil Older Grim Reaper Brother: Bttr
    Omegalonerd Cousin: Nerveya
    Ice Cold Papi Chulo: TreyX
    Saint of Swords Cousin: Vegito
    Lovable Pet Fox: Kitsune-sama
    Awesome Sister: CuteStar
    Little Ninja Brother: Uchiha_Sasuke
    Sweet Daughter: Fatality
    Twin Sister: Lady_Nayru

If you want to be in my family PM me!

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

For a guy teen in an all-boys school, probably having no friends, haha .............

Nah, i have plenty of friends ^^, my worst fear was actually getting into a fight where im bound to lose. No matter how dishonourable your opponent is during the fight, if you lose, your school rep gets hit bad, and if everyone thinks youre a weakling then youll have a hardtime getting around, but i guess you could always redeem yourself by beating up the next person that picks a fight on ya but thats another issue.

Luckily, i backed out of a fight against a black belt in karate, he was ranked no.8 in Western Australia O_O! ...oops, actually i was a mutual thing. I accidentally picked a fight with him by accidentally kicking a ball that accidentally hit him >_>

No have cash Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 09:14 PM
    Threads

stories from my high school friends say that they try to shove freshman into the lockers, trash cans, and they hang you on the bathroom stall door if your really dorky. So i am afraid of people doing these things to me. but other than that im not that afraid.

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

My worst fear would be Freshman Friday. On fridays, guys from the football team would grab any freshman boy and put them through a series of events. The first would be the garbage toss which involves you getting tossed into a garbage can and getting rolled down in it. Then it would be the beer run, which involves you, naked buying beer from some Indian guy ( good luck with the cops). Then it would be sink or swim which involves a 300 lb guy on top of you in a pool.

That is something to fear in HS.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Ehh... Freshman stuff happens... No problem...

Worst fear in HS... I dunno, there's really nothing to be scared of... I went thru HS just fine... No problems at all really... I dont think... o.O

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Asking out a girl and being rejected. It happened to me twice...but it was really a fear when I was a freshman.

When I turned Senior, I had more mature fears. Will I still have a social life after High School? What if I get rejected from the college I try to get into? What if I fall flat on my face while walking during the graduation ceremony?

Lol, fortuantly the last one didn't happen!

Junior Member nekomaster666 is on a distinguished road nekomaster666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2005 01:54 PM
    Threads

My fear would be.......oh wait i don't have one.
    Nekos rule the world......Now obey us!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

It depends, at first i was scared when i first entered highschool cos theres alot of dramas and such. Things gets complicated.

The first day of highschool for me was horrible, there was a lock-in cos there was a girl who wanted to stab her ex boyfrd...maaaaan theres alot of freakin drama...freakin highschool.

Especially threaten, in highschool that could happen alot. Or find condoms in the bathroom is very usual.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

when the teacher tells you that school will last twice as long as it usaully does. so you will be stuck in that place more than 8 hrs.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

V.V i won't even say how many girls in my school asked me to look at the back of there pants to see..>< and yeah thats a huge fear. Another fear is umm being rejected aka an outsider. >< People are so mean these days.

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have no fear of rejection whatsoever Im scared of all the girls who may hit on me.......puberty sucks.....and all the guys who will too is even worse *retches* Now I know somewhat how girls feel but im more afraid for someone else then I am for myself. Woot im not too scared of high school itself, it's the other people who will make the difference.

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

lol darn straight saying it here in the thread. That happened to me before and i had to go home T.T

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks everyone

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

...Probably for me would be getting picked on by my old bullies from way back when. c.c

And another one would be the High School tradition my older sister made up. You walk down the hall and then someone walks up to you and smacks all the books out of your hands. Then the person starts yelling, "BRUISE! BRUISE!" and then other people in the hall join in, yelling that at you...x__x; If you were popular I bet you would be fine, but I'm not. I'm a loner. So this is baaaad for me.

Then there is the fat girls. They pick on me alot and they keep saying they are going to beat me up...someday. They never did though, which I am glad. =)
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haaaarsh.....What's with the bruise thingy? My old bullies leave me alone or I don't see them anymore yay!

I play Ragnarok Online

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

being rejected and out cast..it was always my fear then

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Closed Thread

Thread Information