AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think should be Kenshin's true love? Tomoe, Kaoru or Megumi???

Junior Member bloodlust_battousai is on a distinguished road bloodlust_battousai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 01:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Kyoto, Japan (Actually I live in Malaysia)
    Threads

Wink Who do you think should be Kenshin's true love? Tomoe, Kaoru or Megumi???

Ho hummm..... i can't even decide but of course I wouldn't choose Megumi.... (and it's not just because she's taller than him! )............. I think Kenshin and Tomoe go really well together so....... maybe... (but Tomoe is older than Kenshin!!! )..... I think Kaoru goes best because in truth, she is Kenshin's true love and makes him truly happy!!!

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

If I was him, I would go for Kaoru. So, for that, I choose Kaoru being his true love

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

To me Kenshin's true love is Tomoe.
    Yes she's older but she can control Kenshin without using the mthods like the ones Kaoru's using... *smacking him xD*
    Tomoe make Kenshin feel like protecting her too... He loves her dearly <3

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Ehh... Its hard to explain... But I can say definately not Megumi... She's prolly better off with Sano. Even tho they might not look like it at first.

And it's kind of explained in Seisohen.... Kenshin loves both Tomoe and Koaru... They both want to protect him. Thats why Enishi went crazy wondering why everyone wanted to protect a mass murderer... But yeah... at that point Kenshin was still searching for repentance.

Great Scythe Wielder Kamatari will become famous soon enough Kamatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 05:03 PM
    Threads

I think Kaoru is his true love, I don't really like the fact that Tomoe went to find him because she wanted to kill him - yes, I know that eventually she fell in love with him, but still....

.:Green with Envy:.

I’ve come to apply for the job of evil minion.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well... you really can't blame Tomoe... Kenshin killed her fiancee... He would have deserved being killed... He prolly would have let her kill him if she tried to...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Well... you really can't blame Tomoe... Kenshin killed her fiancee... He would have deserved being killed... He prolly would have let her kill him if she tried to...
    He probably would have, but I don't like the fact that she manipulated him through his feelings for her so she could get her revenge...

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari
    He probably would have, but I don't like the fact that she manipulated him through his feelings for her so she could get her revenge...
    Yes but she fell in love with him in the end... and she refused to kill him.

Come [ v i s i t! ]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Obviously Kenshin forgave her... And to tell you the truth... He was the one that was in the wrong... He killed her fiancee with no hesitation... And she sacrificed herself to protect Kenshin(Talk about selfless)... She ALSO stopped the bleeding in his heart(He was torn inside, because he kept thinking about the person he killed, thats why his scar kept bleeding, but she forgave him and cut the scar he had in order to tell him that she forgave him)... She was actually the one who saved him... If it weren't for her he wouldn't have been a Rurouni... In fact he prolly would have stayed the Battousai...

You should really watch the OVAs again...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Obviously Kenshin forgave her... And to tell you the truth... He was the one that was in the wrong... He killed her fiancee with no hesitation... And she sacrificed herself to protect Kenshin(Talk about selfless)... She ALSO stopped the bleeding in his heart(He was torn inside, because he kept thinking about the person he killed, thats why his scar kept bleeding, but she forgave him and cut the scar he had in order to tell him that she forgave him)... She was actually the one who saved him... If it weren't for her he wouldn't have been a Rurouni... In fact he prolly would have stayed the Battousai...

You should really watch the OVAs again...
    Hmm...those are all good points, and yeah, I haven't watched the OVAs in a while now - although to answer one of them, he killed her fiancée because he was ordered to...that's what he did as a hitokiri, he was doing his job (granted, he shouldn't have been doing that but....that's what he chose), he thought that by doing all of this he could help the people that were suffering - I perfectly understand Tomoe's feelings, but, well, Kenshin thought he was doing the right thing =-s

Smexy Hair Demon ~*_Yura_*~ is on a distinguished road ~*_Yura_*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 05:11 PM
    Threads

Kaoru and Kenshin are meant to be together.. ^ ^;

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hmm...those are all good points, and yeah, I haven't watched the OVAs in a while now - although to answer one of them, he killed her fiancée because he was ordered to...that's what he did as a hitokiri, he was doing his job (granted, he shouldn't have been doing that but....that's what he chose), he thought that by doing all of this he could help the people that were suffering - I perfectly understand Tomoe's feelings, but, well, Kenshin thought he was doing the right thing =-s
    Well... okay, as a counter... I say Tomoe was doing what she thought was right by killing the person that killed many many people...

And nothing comes form killing people... Kenshin learned that, but it was too late... So Kenshin was wrong. You can't blame Tomoe for what she did.

Also, Kaoru understood that Tomoe will always have a piece of Kenshin's heart... She also understood why Tomoe wanted to protect him. That's why she protected Kenshin from Enishi in the last OVA...

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

i dont know,but i like the way he fights
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Fading Star Starlight Moon Beam is on a distinguished road Starlight Moon Beam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2005 10:00 PM
    Threads

Kenshin's true love is Kaoru of course! I personally think that Megumi and Sano should be together.. o.o;
    No Longer Using This User Name!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well... okay, as a counter... I say Tomoe was doing what she thought was right by killing the person that killed many many people...

And nothing comes form killing people... Kenshin learned that, but it was too late... So Kenshin was wrong. You can't blame Tomoe for what she did.

Also, Kaoru understood that Tomoe will always have a piece of Kenshin's heart... She also understood why Tomoe wanted to protect him. That's why she protected Kenshin from Enishi in the last OVA...
    Yes, I do remember that bit from the OVA - and I never said that I think Tomoe was WRONG (well...she wasn't right either, nothing comes from revenge), I just said I didn't like it :P
    Yes, nothing can really come from killing people, but, unfortunately, that was Himura's job... - he should've stayed with Hiko in my opinion
    Last edited by Kamatari; 06-30-2005 at 05:15 PM.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kenshin and Kaoru.. They're meant for each other. ^_~ Sano and Megumi doesn't sound too bad, either.. ( Rawyr. :3 )

x

Homunculi of the Darkness Wrath^^ will become famous soon enough Wrath^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2005 10:19 PM
    Threads

kaoru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

Anyone but my girl friend. I'd say Kauru.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

I think Kaoru and Kenshin should be together. ....

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

KENSHIN AND KAORU BELONG TOGETHER! they are perfect for each other. at least from what i've seen. i would definitely go for her.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Pretty one sided....

See? This is what happens when people only watch Cartoon Network... I would advise everyone to stop watching dubbed versions... and go out to your local animecafe and rent the DVDs and watch them subtitled... Thank You. Oh and for Kenshin get teh first OVAs... Much better than the anime... Oh and better yet, read the manga...

Kenshin actually does go for Kaoru at the end... They actually have a child together... Name's Kenji... And he hates his father since Kenshin is always away and leaving Kaoru behind...

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

You can't really say who Kenshin's "one true love" is. (Although, I would like to point out that, according to the actually manga series, Megumi doesn't stand a chance. Kenshin is obviously in love with Kaoru.) But Kenshin loved Tomoe at a junction in his life. She supported him through a major transition from secret killer to semi-productive member of society. If she hadn't died, Kenshin may have met Kaoru, but he never would have fallen for her. Tomoe and Kenshin would have lived happily ever after, because they were truly in love. However, Tomoe did die. Kaoru came into Kenshin's life, accepted him for who he was, despite the things he did in his past, and loved him. She gave him the support that he needed. When Kenshin was 14, he needed Tomoe. At 28, he needed Kaoru. It's as simple as that. So, I suppose in answer to the topic: Tomoe and Kaoru are BOTH Kenshin's true loves.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by nami
    You can't really say who Kenshin's "one true love" is. (Although, I would like to point out that, according to the actually manga series, Megumi doesn't stand a chance. Kenshin is obviously in love with Kaoru.) But Kenshin loved Tomoe at a junction in his life. She supported him through a major transition from secret killer to semi-productive member of society. If she hadn't died, Kenshin may have met Kaoru, but he never would have fallen for her. Tomoe and Kenshin would have lived happily ever after, because they were truly in love. However, Tomoe did die. Kaoru came into Kenshin's life, accepted him for who he was, despite the things he did in his past, and loved him. She gave him the support that he needed. When Kenshin was 14, he needed Tomoe. At 28, he needed Kaoru. It's as simple as that. So, I suppose in answer to the topic: Tomoe and Kaoru are BOTH Kenshin's true loves.
    That's so true.

When Kenshin was with Kaoru, Tomoe was still in his mind. Proof? The X scar was still there. It only disappeared when Kenshin was about to die, which means he truly, with all his heart loved Kaoru and think of her as his wife instead of just someone who loved him. Tomoe was gone from the back of his mind...

Well it seems kinda blurry O_o lol

Come [ v i s i t! ]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

*Unmarked Spoilers*

Uhhh... no the X scar wasn't him thinking of Tomoe... Perhaps you misunderstood the anime... The scar is the symbol for his sins and his past... (The past of him being a killer)... Thru-out the whole anime he sook out repentance... Thats the reason he became a Rurouni and vowed never to kill. In the manga, his scar began to disappear near the end.. And at the end of teh OVAs they finally did, meaning he felt as if he was forgiven for everything he did....

Although I do agree obout the whole Tomoe thing... they actually made it very obvious how he felt about Kaoru and Tomoe... But in my personal opinion... I think Tomoe would be a better choice...

Kaoru is a scared little girl... She's was a burden on Kenshin through most of the anime... She is a reason why he died at that time...

If you don't understand, allow me to explain... Ahem... You see, Hiten Misturugi style is a sword style that can tear the muscles on somebody that can't handle them... (I mena Kenshin)... You see, Kenshin left his master Hiko too early and didn't get everything that he really needed int he training... He was basically incomplete. If he stayed with Hiko his body would have had enough mass to handle Hiten Mitsurugi... All of the techniques he's used didn't do much to his body until he learned a certain technique...

This is the succession technique... Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki... This technique seemed to take so much out of Kenshin...

Anyways... Becuse of using these techniques and from always over doing it with his body, Kenshin got a disease... Caused from muscle deterioration..

And now to my point... Since Kenshin had to save Kaoru so many times using his techniques, its partly (If not mostly) her fault that Kenshin died at that time....

And NOW, the reason i think Tomoe is better... Basically, Tomoe is stronger as a woman, she actually died for Kenshin (Showing her love for him.) She forgave him for something unforgivable... She could have killed him countless times but chose not to. And not to mention she cooks way better than her... WAAAAY better than her... And if he would have had a baby with her, his kid would have been way better than Kenji... He would have Enishi and Kenshin's blood.. *nods* Like a super swordsman baby...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well, perhaps I did ^^;;; That's why I thought the translations were weird O_o Good job explaining. I get it now

Come [ v i s i t! ]

Closed Thread

Thread Information