AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hello!

Hybrid View

Great Scythe Wielder Kamatari will become famous soon enough Kamatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello!

Ah well, hello everyone!
    This is Kamatari! It is a pleasure to finally register - i've been lurking around the forum and the galleries for a while but i never actually said anything - Glad to be here!

.:Green with Envy:.

I’ve come to apply for the job of evil minion.

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

glad to have ya here...

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

welcome from one n00b to another have fun

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Me too! I'm glad you're here as well! PM me some time, okay?

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
    Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
    Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

||Queen of the damned|| Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 06:22 AM
    Threads

Hello newbie^^Welvome to AF^_^Have fun,post a lot,follow the rules and If u need anything just PM me^^

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime! Cya around the forums...
    *nyan~*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

I bid you welcome newcomer. If you need anything or wish to chat with me please feel free to private message me. Do be careful of the cannibals and the blanket thief running arounf here. I hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid thee Adieu *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari
    Ah well, hello everyone!
    This is Kamatari! It is a pleasure to finally register - i've been lurking around the forum and the galleries for a while but i never actually said anything - Glad to be here!
    hiya and welcome
    have fun!! and be carefull for blanket thieves and cannibals
    you can always PM me
    *bye-bye*

kiNkIE Of The Month Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva®'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

Greetings , I will keep it short soo.., have a wonderfull time here on AF and we hope to see much of you! ~Eva
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glad to see you've come out of the shadows to join us. Have fun, follow the rules and happy posting.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Goddess Nayru Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus has a reputation beyond repute Spherus's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 004 - Charmander 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 06:14 PM
    Threads

Heyo and welcome to AF< I think. oo; Have fun posting. I can tell you so far this forum is better than the others I have tried.
    Ultimate-Forumz.com
    It's new. I hope you'll come help us make it bigger. :]<3

Love Angel Anime Lover** will become famous soon enough Anime Lover**'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 08:42 AM
    Threads

hey and welcome to AF i'm katara if you need any help with anything justr PM me and i'll help ya

>>-->My Family<--<<
    fun,cute,quiet,sweet,caring,all out best person i know,and my bro~sanokidsasuke
    awsome mom~xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

sane, i think, younger cuz~Junior
    work as an assassin for~therebel
    cool twin sis~CuteStar
    friend~cowboydemon666
    my cool sis~Rena6793
    way cool bro~dyne
    Ninja-loving Uncle~Uchiha_Sasuke
    Cute lil bro~Sasuke_kum

The best i ever tasted sparkiest fox will become famous soon enough sparkiest fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 06:04 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF Kamatari it is good to know that you are glad to be here enjoy your stay have lots of fun. *Offers a blanket* watch out for the blanket thief and cannibals. PM me anytime if you need help or want to chat.

Sparkiest Fox

My Family is in my journal.

"You only have one life so live it to the fullest"

Siggies made by Seyia and Nespa

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari
    Ah well, hello everyone!
    *hands newbie a blanket* Protect it with your life! BTW hello and welcome to AF. *shakes hands* If you need an extra hand, just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Seriously, if you need any help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but follow the rules too. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief, laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Great Scythe Wielder Kamatari will become famous soon enough Kamatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 05:03 PM
    Threads

Wow! O_O Arigato Gosaimasu to everyone who's said hi! I've never gotten this many welcomes in other forums! Thank you for the blankets btw :P

.:Green with Envy:.

I’ve come to apply for the job of evil minion.

Junior Member Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi is on a distinguished road Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

Hi Kamatari! ^_^
    It's very nice to meet ya! I'm Kurumi. I'm new here too. I hope that you have lot's of fun here at AF. PM any of us just in case if you get lost or need some help. See ya on the board! Buh-bye!

[whispers: Do take good care of your blankets!]
    Kyuinn!!!

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Welcome! Have fun here, be a good little boy, and follow the rules. PM if you need anything...and don't worry I won't hurt you. (unless you have cat nip or pocky) Mwahahahaha....!
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Closed Thread

Thread Information