AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FFVII: Truth or just wishing?

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default FFVII: Truth or just wishing?

Okay, now I was watching this show called Cinematch on G4tv a few weeks ago. And all of a sudden I saw the beginning of FFVII, but it looked just as good as the movie, and at the end it said Final Fantasy VII: Technical Demo, and said it was for the PS3. Are they remaking FFVII, or are they just putting are hopes up? If they are they need to realize just how much money they'd get out of it.

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

A lot of people ask about this....and sorry, no remake of FFVII. This was just a demo to show how powerful the PS3 will be

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

My best guess is that they're just showing the power of the PS3 and how strong the graphics can be, but not exactly making a remake of it.... If they were going to make a remake of FF7, they would have made it by now.....

But who knows, Square is full of surprises aren't they. :3

EDIT: yes, agreed with Dyne

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

That is what they're doing. But don't feel bad I started the same exact thread on another site last week or so when I saw it, and I was so disappointed. I think instead of remaking one of their games they will only produce more. It sucks though

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Member Dark Sephiroth can only hope to improve Dark Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 12:16 PM
    Threads

i really do hope that they remake it for the ps3. that is why i am getting th ps3. i will go absolutly mad if they are tormenting us with something they aint going to release. but from what i heard it isnt a lie and that it is being made
    Those who come across me will die a slow and sickening death!!!

FAMILY:
    Little sister - Sweet Lucidity

Look at my journal

Member Endymion_of_fire is on a distinguished road Endymion_of_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2005 03:00 PM
    Threads

If they decided not to make a remake I would be happy for just the technical demo

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

They did show a clip for FFXII; are you sure that wasn't it? But anyways, what everyone else is saying makes some sense. They probably just want to show off how powerful the PS3 is; if there WAS a FFVII remake, I'd camp out for monthes!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    They did show a clip for FFXII; are you sure that wasn't it? But anyways, what everyone else is saying makes some sense. They probably just want to show off how powerful the PS3 is; if there WAS a FFVII remake, I'd camp out for monthes!
    I'd camp out for a year! But, the did show a demo of FFVII, just showing the power of it though.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ah, really? I'll have to watch Cinematech a little more. I need to see that!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

If they were going to have a remake of FFVII... the graphics would actually be WAAAAY better than that of the Tech Demo... Since it was rushed and all... =)

You can always HOPE for a remake... All the commotion for the Tech Demo might actually spark something in S-E... If they want more money, a remake of FFVII would be the way to go I would think... ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    If they were going to have a remake of FFVII... the graphics would actually be WAAAAY better than that of the Tech Demo... Since it was rushed and all... =)

You can always HOPE for a remake... All the commotion for the Tech Demo might actually spark something in S-E... If they want more money, a remake of FFVII would be the way to go I would think... ^^
    Wouldnt that be GREAT!! Yeah, they would make bundles and bundles of dough if they did that.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    My best guess is that they're just showing the power of the PS3 and how strong the graphics can be, but not exactly making a remake of it.... If they were going to make a remake of FF7, they would have made it by now.....

But who knows, Square is full of surprises aren't they. :3

EDIT: yes, agreed with Dyne
    I agree of your opinion there. All we know that PS3 is much advanced and smaller than PS2. But I can't wait to see the FFVII returns...

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuya
    I agree of your opinion there. All we know that PS3 is much advanced and smaller than PS2. But I can't wait to see the FFVII returns...
    Yeah, fortuantly there are going to be a lot. 4 to be exact (if you count Advent)

And I don't care what Mista thinks, I can't wait for Crisis Core!! *Proud PSP Owner*

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

I've been reading up on this alot (the hardcore FF player that i am) and unfortunately, it was, as you have all been saying, a demonstration of the ps3's power... Altho they are making another FF7 (based on vincents story)... But square hasnt been releasing any info on ANYTHING!!! im still waiting for an acurate release date for AC (september 2004 my ***)

Closed Thread

Thread Information