AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you're depressed?

Junior Member wolfshinobi_demon is on a distinguished road wolfshinobi_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2007 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

when im depressed to stop crying i bite my hand when im done crying to sooth myself i read some manga ^_^ so thats what i do when im depressed
    I will avenge that which cannot be forgiven....

Valkyrie Swordsman ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume has a reputation beyond repute ShinNatsume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 11:52 AM
    Threads

well....
    i fly my damn plane and wish that i crush down..
    Last edited by Kewii; 02-25-2006 at 11:54 AM. Reason: language

Im with the light who leads you out from the darkness

Senior Member Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 04:16 AM
    Threads

Hmn.
    I listen to music and cry, usually. Sometimes reading, drawing, or taking a walk helps.

Ambition.

I want to laugh forever, never forgetting, always smiling. That is my ninja way

COME TO THE DARKSIDE... We have cookies!!

You are the antidote that gets me by, something strong like a drug that gets me high.

T3H |<471/\/470r - Zee Oreo Cookie Woof.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

depends on how depressed i am...if its about the deppresion and sorrow of love, i'll try to wound my self and commit suicide?? but i always ask "why am i still alive" - im scared, admit it!!but if im deppressed and want to heal, i'll probably take it down with music...rock

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I usually paist back and fort(i do that alot actualy. The only time i dont do it is if im in school), and think of someway to fix or get over my deppresion

Member YoKu will become famous soon enough YoKu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2007 04:40 PM
    Threads

Turn the music up really really really loud or poke at myself with a pen.
    There is no past, present, or future.

What's up Doc? giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 02:09 PM
    Threads

i lock myself in my room put my music on full blast and cry/draw/write stories/lyrics/poems and then talk to my friends about it if i have the courage. but if i dont want anyone to know i deal with it myself. It worked the first time

sig made by the great Nespa. thnks hun ^^

when i sit at home alone sometimes
    i like to hit things with beanbags and blame it
    all on the gremlin that lives in my shoe

My weirdo sister: Chibi Fire Spirit
    My older sister with a hard hat: Capn_Stikkie
    My Friends: Chibi Fire Angel, CrazedInuyashaFan12, Miss Chatty, Capn Stikkie, Gene the Man, Samuriagent, Skyla and Water_Demon_boy

LOVE has NO Boundaries Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 01:16 PM
    Threads

i mope, listen to sad/angry music, or when i'm REALLY depressed cry =/.....but i usually like to sleep, because then i can get away from all those negative feelings
    I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself fighting for a chance.I know now, this is who I really am.

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

I don't remeber if I posted on this already, but oh well.

When I'm depressed, I sing. I put on some really soothing music and I try to sing as best as I can. But when I'm depressed cause my throught hurts, then I'm screwed lol.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Member Illusia is on a distinguished road Illusia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 12:26 PM
    Threads

When Im depressed I tend to listen to music and try to reason it out with happy thoughts but it doesn't work everytime so the best thing is to let go and cry so it releases my sadness and tension.

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

I'm actually quite upset now, i type everything down..mothers aye?*smiles weakly* i cry, or type, my emotions form words, feelings no longer contained, i feel free, like the tears i have released, eventually i listen to loud music, hoping to drown out the grief..

Member Ariesgirl is on a distinguished road Ariesgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 09:26 AM
    Threads

When I'm depressed I guess it depends on what it is that I'm depressed about. If it is something that just doesn't matter I will eat Ice Cream. But if it is something that I don't see how the situation could change then I stop eating sometimes for days. I kinda do self torture. Such as not eating or speaking to anyone, I do things that will cause me pain just to see if I can feel. Or I'll go to sleep and hope that the problem just smelts away. But one thing I'll never do is let someone see me cry. I hate crying for me that is a sign of weakness, and I hate feeling that powerless. But when I'am at my lowest I don't care who sees me.
    If you love me why do I feel so lonely
    and why do I always wake up alone
    and why am I practicing not having you
    to love? I never loved you that way.

-Nikki Giovanni

Cat_Demon's Angel Depressed_Angel will become famous soon enough Depressed_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

Im not a depressing person its that my lifes so messed up that im depressed a lot. I just talk about it, or sit and shut my mouth, depends wut im depressed about

thanks dawnrune for sig and avy
    im a fan are you?
    Cat_Demon's Angel
    "Most people hate others, and most people despise others for what they have, I however don't" one of Cat_demon's little sayings

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Umm... I like to mope around and eat cereal. No kidding; nothin' like a bowl of Cheerio's to cheer one up!

The computer helps too.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

When i'm depressed.....
    i would, do these things

: Sleep
    : listen to music
    : get some fresh air
    : stuff my mouth with food
    : write/scribble in a notebook
    : play video games till i pass out
    : go outside and throw stuff in the streets or at cars
    : go on the computer (if i can) for more then 5 hours.....
    : dail random numbers on the phine and tell that person that i'm bored then hang up

ECT.
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

Member The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist is infamous around these parts The Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 02:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by EIENNI
    I punch walls build things what ever comes to mind.
    Same here.
    The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past while every sinner has a future.

Member Water| Katara-sensei. is on a distinguished road Water| Katara-sensei.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

Default What do you do when you're depressed?

I like to draw when I'm depressed.

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

I usually call one of my friends or talk to my boyfriend about it because usually they have the anwser to my problems.
    Always remember™....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Talk to my friends, because they cheer me up ^-^ Thank you guys for cheering me up when I'm down. I also talk to my girfriend if I'm depressed. She'll cheer me up also.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

I listen to music. Which is normally depressing but depressing music cheers me up, write poems, cry, think, and I'll cut if I'm that depressed. I can't talk to my friends they freak out. I'll also talk to my bf he usually can cheer me up.
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Um... It really depends how heavy you're fallen in this spell of depression... If I fall in too much eventually I'll start crying to get it all out. If I'm not in it too much I just read, listen to music, surf the net and just try to find something funny to laugh at XD But not like mean stuff... Like comedy mangas XD I recommend Yotsuba&! She's cute and she'll take your depression away :P
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Wink Well.

When I'm depressed, I like to listen to some good music, have a cigarette. Usually, I also like to ***** about people on the phone, too. I don't beat myself up over anything too much, because I know that if I do, I'll get myself in a worse state.

If I do get depressed, usually it is because I feel like I'm bored with life. Like I'm not doing anything, or I'm not going out enough. Sometimes, when I like to have some "Me" time, I usually stay in and watch some animé, or something.

Everyone likes a little "Me" time, after all.

Honestly, I try not to feel depressed, but sometimes... like, when the weather is pretty damn awful, raining and such, you tend to find it more annoying than depressing. Stressed would be a much better word.

Anyone who becomes depressed should always try to unwind. And that's what I do~. <3

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

what do i do, well it depends on how depressed and what im depressed about, if its just depressed then i cry, write poetry and listen to songs like Taking Back Sunday - You Are So Last Summer, if im seriously depressed then i cut myself, thankfully ive only been serioudsly depressed once

Member sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

I sleep.......*snore*

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

I listen to Tamaki Nami, she always cheers me up

Closed Thread

Thread Information