AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Whats your fave online game?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warcraft III/Frozen Throne

1 2.78%
  • Starcraft/Broodwar

2 5.56%
  • Diablo 2/Lord of Destruction

7 19.44%
  • Homeworld (1/Cataclysm/2)

1 2.78%
  • Worms Armageddon/World Party

0 0%
  • World of Warcraft

5 13.89%
  • Ragnarök Online

4 11.11%
  • Guild Wars

3 8.33%
  • Other (Tell us what you like!!)

18 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: fave online game

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I liked diablo 2 lord of destruction the best of them all. it kicked butt.
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Guild Wars! Free, or at least subscription-less, MMORPGs are where it's at. On consoles, I like Timesplitters: Future Perfect, as Halo 2 attracts a lot of immature people who ruin the game, and the matchmaking is EXTREMELY limited and full of ridiculous game settings.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Junior Member Tuxedo Charm Tuxedo Charm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 09:35 PM
    Threads

Mine is one here but i have to say Diablo 2 is the best.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

PSO (Phantasy Star Online) !! But I'm always playing that offline...hehe...

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

halo 2
    I live in Switzerland!

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I can't see how Starcraft and Warcraft are in the same polls as WoW and Guild Wars.. both completly different genres, but i would chose Guild Wars since that's the game i am playing most. But i otherwise Call of Duty, Battlefield 2, Dawn of War and Counter-Strike 1.6 <3
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 08-27-2005 at 12:46 PM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

I voted for World of Warcraft 'cuz I mostly have Warcraft games on my pc for online games.
    And I also like Worms World Party, it's really fun to be the worm and you get to shoot your wormmates, it's also a good online game too. The worm is soooo funny, but too bad nobody voted for it yet.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

i love Ragnarok!! i dunno bec of the wedding patch maybe heheh...juz kidding...i love the graphics and...i dunno i juz love it

Sepiroth The Forgotten BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Unreal Championship

Live for the moment and dont regret it.!.

Angel of a Dark Abyss -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_- has much to be proud of -_-Tan-_-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 02:02 PM
    Threads

war craft all the way
    Who Really cares about what someone thinks when life ends we all end up dead.... When hell froze over I returned...

Apprentice: Mushrambo and Mitariflower

Death cant be for told by those who seek it. Only by those who embrace the fact that death is eminit and that it is always around us.

Senior Member Kid zolo is an unknown quantity at this point Kid zolo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 07:50 AM
    Threads

my fav online game is runescape but its not on the list

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

i love C&C Renegades multiplayer its tight, i really bought the game for the multiplayer

Closed Thread

Thread Information