AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RPG Maker 2003- I'm in need of help

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down RPG Maker 2003- I'm in need of help

I have just gotten RPG Maker 2003, and since I don't know how it works (well I know a little, but not enough to actually do very much), I don't know the IP address for the help site, and the F1 "Help" section of the program doesn't tell me much, I am consulting people who I know have this, and this forum.
    -Basically, I'm looking for ways on going about useing RPG Maker.
    -As some of you people who have read my other posts know, I am always in need of help in some way, shape, or form.
    -To all of you who give me actuall tips and stuff, thank you . I love you.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yotsuba-chan
    I have just gotten RPG Maker 2003, and since I don't know how it works (well I know a little, but not enough to actually do very much), I don't know the IP address for the help site, and the F1 "Help" section of the program doesn't tell me much, I am consulting people who I know have this, and this forum.
    -Basically, I'm looking for ways on going about useing RPG Maker.
    -As some of you people who have read my other posts know, I am always in need of help in some way, shape, or form.
    -To all of you who give me actuall tips and stuff, thank you . I love you.
    HA HA HA!!!! Sorry, but you have to be way more specific than that. RPG Maker 2003 is the second most advanced program I have used! Think of things you want to do, and ask me. I am pretty good at it, and I am sure I will be able to help you! And remember....variables. Use many, many variables. They help a lot.

Senior Member Zaiyo is on a distinguished road Zaiyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:37 AM
    Threads

PM me about what you need, and I'll probably be able to help you...
    "The closer you get to the light, the larger your shadow becomes..."

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Guess shes got it all worked out herself...

...Man...this thread brings back memories....I think I may start to make another RPG...

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

I was working on an Rpg, wonder were it went........
    *Wanders aimlessly then hits wall, falls over, unconscious.*

Closed Thread

Thread Information