AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lil' Slugger, Caught?

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lil' Slugger, Caught?

This can't be! iI was just sitting there watching Paranoia Agent, when Lil Slugger comes up and bashes this dudes head open! but we all knew that was gonna happen. then outta nowhere the guy gets up and pegs LS with a shoe! By then everyone who watched it seen LS's creepy face, with his Golden eyes. NEWayz, the runs up to LS and kicks/stomps him flat!

what kinda show would let the main character get caught? They better make the next episode exciting or i quit watching it!

(I Have Golden Anime Eyes Too)
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    If Earthly qualities are what you lack,
    train your body in the feilds and prepare to attack.
    When both heaven and earth are opened together,
    the path of peril will revert to the rightous path forever.
    This "Jin" is the secret way......
    ......that guides us on from this place today."
    ---Third hokage

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

i know! its really weird. that guy just ran and started beating down on him. i don't think he should've been caught that fast. maybe theres some sort of twist to it...

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

i agree with cowboydemon...they wouldnt catch him that fast since it just started airing not too long ago.
    Derp.

Senior Member Crystal_Alchemist is on a distinguished road Crystal_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 06:19 PM
    Threads

Well I don't think that is the real Lil' Slugger, it seems like a considence that a mugger was the one who caught him...Any way, Like I said, I don't think it was him, the hair and things didn't match what we first saw, or the sketches.
    Hell is where hopes and dreams, hatreds and sorrows clash in a tornado of souls. ~Shonen Jump
    Family:
    Mommy-Passion_Fool
    Cousins- Sesshomaruluver, Sesshomaru00
    Twin sister-Sexy Monk Miroku
    Older bro-Aether_Storm

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hm i didnt notice XD it was so sudden
    Derp.

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i still cant beleive they'd do that!
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    ---Third hokage

Member JustAGirl is on a distinguished road JustAGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

I'll probably be wrong, but I'm going to guess that maybe the guy was seeing things after being hit and accidentally beat up some other kid. And maybe they arrested the wrong person. I don't know, it's just the first thing that popped into my head, since I also think that it's just too early in the show for Lil Slugger to get caught.
    Twin Sister ~ Just a Girl

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

adult swim tells when it airs http://schedule.adultswim.com/servle...gent&filter=as

im pretty sure they got the wrong guy and lil' slugger is still hitting people with his bat...but it was probaly someones dream or something
    Derp.

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Alchemist
    Well I don't think that is the real Lil' Slugger, it seems like a considence that a mugger was the one who caught him...Any way, Like I said, I don't think it was him, the hair and things didn't match what we first saw, or the sketches.
    I agree. I don't think it was the real lil slugger, I think it was some kid that thought hey if he can get away with way can't I. Yeah I don't think it was the real lil slugger. Or it could be and he escapes or talks his way out of it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea, youre right. and i expected he'd escape or something anyway. I juust wanted to bring it up.
    ---Third hokage

Senior Member Renaki is on a distinguished road Renaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:33 PM
    Threads

Gosh! You guys really dont want him to get caught! Anyways...bah i dont either. I like the show but the main char. is creepy. Which is so cool. Anyways. I doubt its the real one and if it is hes gonna get out somehow.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate
    Let her break, what doesn't bend

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

meh all i know is unless its a FLCL ripoff((where they have less then 10 episodes)) then there will either be a new person who is a psycho or some kinda twist/him escaping.

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, that interegation of lil slugger was truely bazarre. What was up with the RPG game type switch.

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

What was up with the RPG game type switch.
    It's how the kid was telling his version of the story. It only became normal again when the angry cop was telling it.
    I doubt he'd escape. Assault is a pretty bad thing to do, they're not gonna go easy on him and they took his equipment, there's nothing he can do now.

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

I don't know but i think they where showing you what was going on in Lil' Slugger's mind or something, it was pretty funny though
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, but at the end they where standing in front of an old lady that looked like that lady in the book, maybe it is real and they just don't know it, or something.

The Key to Paradise Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba''s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 09:17 AM
    I can't remember....... ZzZzZzZZzzzzzzZZZ
    Threads

Yeah he gets caught but uf u watched Satuirday hes explaining everything. My guess itor sumitn.s a nother short anime like FLCL maybe onbly 15 eps or sumtin. But yeah it all about how people shouldnt be paranoid about thigns thats my guess cuz each person was scared of something.

You are SASUKE!
    Even if I must eat the Devil's Fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power!
    Family:

I don't need anyone...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

so what just happened in the last episode!??? that was kinda unexpected, first it was a...a mystery then it turned into something like a videogame....=-=
    Derp.

Closed Thread

Thread Information