AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

Raining in my Mind Alchemy is on a distinguished road Alchemy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2005 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Heh, a little known fact. The IAMs company, which is one of the leading producers of foods and products for our many pets, kills cats and dogs in the process of making these foods for CATS AND DOGS.

Screwed up, huh? A little research goes a long way. I've stopped using IAMs altogether. I've advised my friends and family to do the same. Yes, I'm a tree-hugging animal saving enviro-lover. According to my friend. >_>

You know it's a bad day when your pet rock snaps at you.

"Music is the silence between the notes"-Claude Debussy
    "Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonders as to who we are and for what, whence and whereto." Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Member Mutsumi~Otohime will become famous soon enough Mutsumi~Otohime will become famous soon enough Mutsumi~Otohime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2005 10:00 AM
    Threads

I have seen so much........it haunts my heart and soul......I never realized humans could be so cruel....as a member of PETA we strive to end it all.....we continue to move forward fighting for what is morally and ethically right......I used to be a vegan but my family wont let me, so I have to wait untill I am 18 they say that it is unhealthy but its a sacrafice for something much bigger and worth the fight..if anyone would like you can become a member of PETA at www.peta.org Join us in the struggle to improve humanity and save millions of animal lives.

Oh I just recently found out that Silk soy milk uses an animal biproduct in its ingredients that it hasnt listed on the bottle, I dont know if it is old news.....but I just found out....

*bows* untill next post farewell
    Last edited by Mutsumi~Otohime; 06-27-2005 at 07:18 AM.
    ~Mutsumi~
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "They say that if two people who really love each other go to Tokyo U together..."
    My Husband: Sir Auron
    My Little Leafy Green sprout: Bean Bandit
    My Lovely sister: Sakura-Tsukasa
    My Beloved Guardian: Saint Mana
    My Dearest friend: Shinigami Ichigo

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If it wasn't for Rh testing on cow's I wouldn't be here today. I'm all for scientific research on animals. I owe my life to it.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Member Mutsumi~Otohime will become famous soon enough Mutsumi~Otohime will become famous soon enough Mutsumi~Otohime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think I know why most people dont agree with PETA it only that some of the members go a little extreme and kill or injur humans to make a point when they dont realize that, that will only cause them to dissagree more......I am sure Ingrid Newkirk is not that way nore enjoys it when people are, what I think matters is the moral or motivation behind the group, and I do realize PETA doesnt have a good reputation behind it, but what really matters to me is that they are atleast trying to help the animals no matter if it has a bad reputation or not I support it 100% isnt that supposed to be what matters?

*bows* untill I post again
    ~Mutsumi~
    "They say that if two people who really love each other go to Tokyo U together..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    If it wasn't for Rh testing on cow's I wouldn't be here today. I'm all for scientific research on animals. I owe my life to it.

The Goddess has Spoken
    So sacraficing another beings life to save your own is worth it? Imagine if you were one of them. Having chemicals dripped into your eyes or soaked into your skin, everyday living in pain from the burning acids forever eating away at your life. It is very unpleasent and to be honest I am against it, if humans were not so envolved in a materialistic world there would be no reason to test on animals to see if its safe for humans I mean do we really need all those chemicals to stay alive, no we dont and quite frankly all it is doing is killing innocent lives, and hindering the bond between human kind by pitting us against eachother, that in itself is nothing to be proud of.
    ~Mutsumi~

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

PETA screws up because it attracts the extremists. The problem is any idiot can claim to be a "member" of PETA and throw red paint on someone. All this does is generate distrust/dislike/animosity from the general public and actually imho works against their progress. They want to fight for animal rights, pissing off everyone around you isn't the way to do it. It will just get people to ignore you. If they were able to weed out the extremists and be able to say "you know these people really arn't following the PETA code" they might have a bit more of a fighting chance to make a difference.

As it stands as soon as I see those letters I'm going to assume its some raving fanatic and just ignore anything they have to say and cross to the other side of the street to avoid them.

And yes I do put my life above a lot of others, its called self preservation. Do you even know what Rh testing is? I highly doubt it. Your blood has Rh factors, positive or negative, I happen to be RH Positive while my mother is negative. The problem was that my brother is also positive. He being born first caused my mother to develop antibodies that kill anything that is not RH Negative. So if they hadn't developed the drugs to combat that I would not exist, which means a lot of things wouldn't... probably this site that you're talking on....

P.S. Don't double post thats what the edit button is for.

The Goddess has Spoken

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mutsumi~Otohime
    I think I know why most people dont agree with PETA it only that some of the members go a little extreme and kill or injur humans to make a point when they dont realize that, that will only cause them to dissagree more......I am sure Ingrid Newkirk is not that way nore enjoys it when people are, what I think matters is the moral or motivation behind the group, and I do realize PETA doesnt have a good reputation behind it, but what really matters to me is that they are atleast trying to help the animals no matter if it has a bad reputation or not I support it 100% isnt that supposed to be what matters?

*bows* untill I post again
    As stated before, (you must have not read it yet or were not paying attention)
    ~Mutsumi~

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

i havent read anything in here...just saw the name of the thread.

my opinion on animal cruelty is that the ones who do it are cowardly bastards who were hated themselves. i hate animal cruelty...animals should be treated with respect and dignity. like, if people can have respect, i think everything should be restpected, cuz we're the worst creatures on this planet.

So fill me up to the brim...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Demon
    i havent read anything in here...just saw the name of the thread.

my opinion on animal cruelty is that the ones who do it are cowardly bastards who were hated themselves. i hate animal cruelty...animals should be treated with respect and dignity. like, if people can have respect, i think everything should be restpected, cuz we're the worst creatures on this planet.
    (watch the language please read forum rules) yes I do agree and hopefully humanity will reach the point to where they someday will understand that.
    ~Mutsumi~

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sry mitsumi, i just had to use that word to express myself...heh.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(thats ok sometimes its slips ^_^) anyway are you a member of any animal rights organizations? If you are interested in PETA please read the above threads.
    ~Mutsumi~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no, mitsumi, sry...i'm not into organizations, i just have my personal opinion and that's it. and i'm not a huge animal lover, i just find it inhumane to do what people do to them.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I read what you said about PETA, I just restated my own opinion. People before us killed animals to use their fur for warmth and home decoration. They used their teeth as money and claws for tools. All this was for the survival of the species. Explain how this is different than using animals for scientific testing of things that will ensure the survival of the species? Testing on animals ensures that people will be born and continue to live, people... like stephen hawkings, who do great things for humanity and further our understanding of the world around us. There are a lot of great people who have done a lot that have benefited from animal testing. You for one are one of these people, How do you think Pasteur did his experiments on anthrax or pasturization and antibiotics? Who do you think came up with the PASTURization of food? Testing on animals.

I'm all for testing when it comes to the betterment of our species, its called self preservation. I disagree with testing for cosmetic purposes or for parfumes etc.

Everyone is always shouting save the animals, waaah waaah animal testing, I did mass genocide on fruit flies for three years and no one came in to free them. These are the people who free lab rats but run over squirrels. Most people who cry out in the animal cruelty industry are so hypocritical that their points all become moot.

The Goddess has Spoken

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

I probably should keep my mouth shut... because it's probably going to lead to problems between us, Mutsumi... but... I can't help but agree with Minako. If it came down to it, and someone had to choose whether to save the life of an animal... or the life of a human... which is more valuable? if we have to sacrifice the lives of animals to keep the human race alive... then it is what we have to do. I love you with all my heart, but i disagree with you on this point. I would not die to save the life of an animal. It is pointless, the animal wouldn't understand the gesture, and all intents and purposes of my sacrifice would have been for naught. I love you, and i know you know this, Mutsumi... but I had to state my opinion on this. I love animals just as you do... but... there are things that just can't happen no matter how much we want them to... you, PETA, any other animal rights organization... nothing will stop animal testing. it is a necessary evil in this world to preserve the human race. I hate it too, but it's just not something we can do anything about... we have to be ignorant of the pain of the animals in this case... because there is truly nothing we can do about it. As Minako said, the reputation of the members of PETA seems to make them all look like crazy people. Well... I've said my piece... I hope you don't get angry at me for my opinion. I love you, Mutsumi. *nods to Minako* I agree with you. However, when it comes to animal testing for the purpose of cosmetics... i disagree with that. I don't think animals should die for the purpose of making some rich beauty queen just a tiny bit prettier. That's cruel. For medical purposes... i can completely understand. Well... i'm gonna get off my soap box while i have the chance. bye bye. O_O;;;

P.S. i love you, again, mutsumi... I hope you aren't mad.

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    Why are all 'em pelts and furs so expensive if the extermination is that cheap and simple?

Makes me ponder.
    Because of the work it takes to deskin the animal, peel off the meat, make the skin to leather and all that takes a really long, laborious time to do. I really don't care what happens to the animals, they're grown for food. Are we really to complain about it when we're the ones who eat it. I don't think the humans have grown to the top of the food chain to eat carrots. We're preditory animals. Deep fried chicken and hamburgers are yumie. The animals were raised for slaughter, its not really cruel. Though I hate cock fights and dog fights. Gambling animals lives is cruel. Neway, got to go. Otherwise I'd chat more. Laterz.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

well, i'm not big into saving animals lives (especially with the Animal killing, and Dog torturing PETA) honestly i believe in kill it then eat it only, and don't waste it. which means you kill animals for food only (besides protection) then take what's left and don't waste it, make something nice out of it. but killing to just make a coat is wrong, it's just so wasteful and greedy. and that one video with the guy beating the ferrets to death is just wrong. at just give them a quick and easy death, don't beat them to death. >.>; and they wonder why the cow's so mad (j/k)
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm sure if I went hunting I could find videos of PETA people doing just as bad things to people they feel are "absuing animals" Can we boycott them too?

The Goddess has Spoken

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's wasteful and stupid. Why do you need to kill an animal so you can have a nice coat or something? Some people sicken me.

And actually, I'm not a person who's crying to free one thing, but hurt another. As I stated, I think ALL live are just as valuable, not a cat nor a dog, nor a horse nor a rat, nor a fly nor a frog, or a person, and so are have a more value in my mind. And personally, I would take any life above my own, because I just want to help people, and atone for things bad I have done in the past. I don't want to argue, though, because everyone is some what right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    I think so, too. <3 <3

It is wrong, but people don't care about the life of the animal, they care about the money. Killing an animal for food is a different story, because that's only natural. You need to eat. It happens in the wild.. prey/predator. But you don't need to wear a $1,000,000 fur coat. Honestly, just watching 1 of those was enough to make me cry... and I don't get teary-eyed very easily.

And to think, to make 1 fur coat, it takes around 20 animal's furs. And most of these celebrities that buy them only wear the coat once. Is it really worth it?
    Last edited by shi_amai; 06-27-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with some people's points more than others.

I believe that every life is worth something, whether it be an insect, an amoeba, a piece of plankton, you get the picture. I don't have the heart to kill anything, let alone eat it. But I don't believe it because of religious reasons, It's just my own personal beliefs.

Up until quite recently, I ate meat. I then decided to stop because I didn't like the way that it made me felt. My family is very much so a meat eating family, so all except my uncle and I eat meat. I'm not involved in any animal rights organizations, one, because I don't have access to them around here, and two because I don't have the time. But I've signed petitions to stop such things as those Bonzai Kittens. I know they've promised they don't hurt them, but I cannot stand to see a kitten squeezed into a miniscule plastic bottle for someone's amusement! And the things are still alive when they do this! They're alive the entire time! It's cruelty to animals and I hate it! I get that it's fake, but still. The concept and all of that is apalling.

So yes, not to impose my beliefs on anyone else considering everyone is entitlted to their own beliefs, but still...
    Last edited by Alchemy; 06-27-2005 at 11:29 PM.

"Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonders as to who we are and for what, whence and whereto." Ralph Waldo Emerson.

The weasel God sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse has a brilliant future sjřpřlse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

Everyone is always shouting save the animals, waaah waaah animal testing, I did mass genocide on fruit flies for three years and no one came in to free them. These are the people who free lab rats but run over squirrels. Most people who cry out in the animal cruelty industry are so hypocritical that their points all become moot.
    I could not agree more, especially about the last sentence.

Killing animals for food: okay. But you should be aware that, for instance, what we consider being an average portion of meat is waaay beyond what a real portion of meat should be (the size of a card pack or of you hand-palm). And the frequency also is greatly exceeded (3 times a week should be the max.). Moreover, I think that there still are ways to eat meat without excess, both in frequency in quantity, and to still choose where the meat comes from, although 'ethically-breeded' can't always be found everywhere. But it still exists.

About research on animals: yes, but to a certain extent. That extent most of the time being that we should not always find ways to save everybody (though that is not related to animals). Though there still is a little twist about it: the fact that it has always been made (ex.: fore-fore-fore-fathers doing alike, etc.) does not make it right - nor wrong (Stopping there before drowning in some relativist theories). There was quite an eloquent part of it n 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being' (Milan Kundera, - I should stop re-reading him).

Anyways, testing on animals, even if for our own survival, is not right: it'd be quite pretensious to call our own survival 'Good'; though it is not bad either. I hate it when people qualify of good or bad things that are neither; neither good or bad, we make it 'cause we have the possibility to do it, and it has nothing to do with morals.

And yes, I know it is incoherent with me bringing up this whole thread.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

--edit-- Nevermind, too many spelling errors, too tired to fix the post up.
    Last edited by Eris; 06-27-2005 at 08:11 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy
    But I've signed petitions to stop such things as those Bonzai Kittens. I know they've promised they don't hurt them, but I cannot stand to see a kitten squeezed into a miniscule plastic bottle for someone's amusement! And the things are still alive when they do this! They're alive the entire time! It's cruelty to animals and I hate it!
    You realize that the whole Bonzai Kitten thing is a joke right? It was never real, the whole thing is a joke. -_-; Oh My God...... I'm officially done with this thread, all is lost.

The Goddess has Spoken

Senior Member ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2020 10:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kyachimegann

Quote Originally Posted by shi_amai
    It's wrong is what it is. Why is it people's lives seem to be so much more important? Call me crazy (go ahead, lots of people do), but I think animal's lives are just as much important.
    Because, we lovely humans like to separate ourselves from all other animals. Animals can make it heard that they feel pain(whining and all other noises), but how many people actually are there and hear it when their future meal is being made? Don't answer that, I'm sure a few people in this thread have already answered the question.

Quote Originally Posted by dandy-chan
    I could not agree more, especially about the last sentence.

Killing animals for food: okay. But you should be aware that, for instance, what we consider being an average portion of meat is waaay beyond what a real portion of meat should be (the size of a card pack or of you hand-palm). And the frequency also is greatly exceeded (3 times a week should be the max.). Moreover, I think that there still are ways to eat meat without excess, both in frequency in quantity, and to still choose where the meat comes from, although 'ethically-breeded' can't always be found everywhere. But it still exists.
    ..Yeah. Got to love overeaters. Obesity, anyone? I don't know how appetizing meat is myself, but it seems like people have awful self-control issues when it comes to eating what their body requires. Not that I never overeat myself. But being surrounded by others who do and encourage it doesn't help. My parents think that if I am not hungry for a meal and skip it that I am anorexic and don't appreciate the fact that they made dinner, yet don't care to ask me if I am hungry or not...suppose I should tell them I'm not, but oh well.

One more personal note: Anyone who wants to just eliminate meat because of how things are run now is an idiot. Humans still need protein. I highly doubt that everyone wants to convert to eating only peanuts, walnuts, tofu, soy beans, etc. to get their necessary protein dosage when they can eat a scrumptiously grilled cow. If they did, they would've already. Unless they knew lived in a hole. But if they did, what are the chances they'd go to a supermarket or butcher's shop anyways? Other animals eat one another to survive, humans have the same right.
    "We only begin to live when we conceive life as tragedy .. "
    - W. B. Yeats.

Formerly CC^_^.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm sure if I went hunting I could find videos of PETA people doing just as bad things to people they feel are "absuing animals" Can we boycott them too?

The Goddess has Spoken
    I totally agree with you on that part...but I guess I just want to help so I overlook things I shouldnt sometimes *sighs*
    ~Mutsumi~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did realize that it was a joke. What I'm saying is the concept is disgusting to me....

Closed Thread

Thread Information