AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Everything Nintendo

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Everything Nintendo

Hiya everyone! Kenshin here, I get to be on for about 10 minutes...hehe... so decided to start one of the many threads i have been thinking of starting, so here it is.

RULES
    1. only talk about NINTENDO items, or anything with the brand of NINTENDO.

2. don't enter and say some thing like "nintendo sux" or anything of that matter, if you don't like nintendo, either don't enter, or state a GOOD reason why.

3.NO SPAMMING PLZ!

EXAMPLE: "the nintendo revoulution" "OMG did u hear it was a handheld? and it ccan play all nintendo games except, GBA, and the DS!!! so that would make it a portable 64, Gamecube, super nin, and nintendo system!!! and etc...etc.."

I was thinkning of this thread while sitting at home, being bored without internet, and eating a couple of oranges ^.^

Oh yeah! last rule! and it is the most important... > . > < . < it is to .............. HAVE FUN!

ok everyone! have at it! anything and everything nintendo, discuss bad things, good things, or just blab about the new games, and systems!!!!

P.S: to my friends

Im sorry I have not been able to get on!!! please forgive me!!!!!!
    These wounds never heal...

Junior Member Shadow Ninja is on a distinguished road Shadow Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2005 07:20 PM
    Threads

Talking I love NINTENDO Iteams

Did you heard NINTENDO CO. finally made a new legend of Zelda game *Yay*

Don't you dare think that WOMENS are weaker then mens!!!!

My Name Makes No Sense termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 01:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cloudvsevil

rumors are going around my school is that in the new zelda u can turn into a werewolf is that true?

Junior Member Shadow Ninja is on a distinguished road Shadow Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2005 07:20 PM
    Threads

Cool true

it true you can change into a warewolf cool uh.
    Don't you dare think that WOMENS are weaker then mens!!!!

My Name Makes No Sense termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 01:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cloudvsevil

GREAT! Now im sooooooo gonna get it

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

Yes, Link transforms into a Wolf upon entering a plane of existence called the Twilight Realm. I'd buy the game regardless, though. It's ZELDA after all!

We should hear some possibilities about the Revolution. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, though. POST AWAY!
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Nintendo has come out with some really great games, such as the countless Mario and Zelda games. I rather wish they would start to make more different games, rather then try to just make more games for one series.

Yes, I did hear that you can transform into a werewolf in Twilight Princess. It's a new edge to a very old game; finally, a little variety in gameplay, huh? Now, if only they would voiceover instead of using text. All that reading gets annoying!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

I have already reserved for the game about a few months ago...^.^
    i can't wait!

link can turn into a werewolf because i saw a picture of him running through hyrule field!!!

I'm not sure if can turn in to the "Minga" i read about this little thing online and saw a name in game informer...but I have no I idea what it is...

But i highly anticipate its arrival in stores!!!!!!! `\ (^ . ^) /` *WOOOO!!!*

i have also been waiting to reserve the NINTENDO REVOULUTION it is just like a portable of everything the NINTENDO company has every made!!! except GBA, and DS of course!!!

EDIT: I have not been on for a while.... but...CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIGE TO CHII lol! (Ami-Chan)

I might be on alot more now but not as much like i was, i have to go up to the library everytime i want to get on...and it is a mile away and i always ride my bike...lol

EDIT2: I knew it! internet lies!!! it is not a handheld! i knew it was to good to be true! it is a small system that can play nintendo, super nintendo, nintendo 64, gamecube, and revolution games!
    Last edited by Kenshin Himura (O.o); 06-25-2005 at 02:26 AM.
    These wounds never heal...

Closed Thread

Thread Information