AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hallo ^_^ new person here

Junior Member supfreak123 is on a distinguished road supfreak123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hallo ^_^ new person here

my Names Jessica....and i uh...erm...well hi my favorite anime is Naruto and *clears throat* IM THE NUMBER 1 OROCHIMARU LOVER!!!...well ok enough of that i hope i fit in around here ^_^

.....Orochimaru
    NUMBER 1 OROCHIMARU LOVER!

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the boards ^^ I am Ami~chan, and thus you must call me so. Anyways, read the rules, follow them, and be good and blah blah blah... *steals blanket* Bwahaha!!

Anyways, have fun and PM me if you need anything or wanna chat or something.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF!
    have fun and follow the rules!
    If you need help you can PM me

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to animeforum jessica! I hope that you enhoy yourself and please obey the forum rules.
    -TWM-

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Mmm.. welcome ^^... Hope you enjoy your stay here. don't forget to read the rules and such..

Orochimaru fan eh? He's creepy .. o___o.... ENJOY ^__^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

um, I'd like to second MsAries on that.
    anywho, welcome to AF. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them

Have fun and post often.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Welcom to AF. Please do read what the others posted down about the rules and such. ^^ PM (piravte message) me if you need anything, or read the FAQs.
    O.O! Alriite! another Orochimaru fan! =D perfect! Also someone that luves Naruto too! I can tell, well get along very well. ^^ Take care!

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF!! My name is Ed. Hope ya enjoy it here, and yeah, dont forget to real the rules ^^; *pervs on supfreak123*

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the site. Read the rules/FAQ and don't spam, but post lots. Don't forget to make a journal if you haven't and visit the arcade. Who the fuze is Orochimaru? *Wonders if I spelled the name right*

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

I bid you welcome newcomer. If you need anything at all please feel free to ask. Hope you have fun here. Be careful of the cannibals around here. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

hmm havent herd of that paticular anime but im probly going to check it out

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by supfreak123
    my Names Jessica....and i uh...erm...well hi my favorite anime is Naruto and *clears throat* IM THE NUMBER 1 OROCHIMARU LOVER!!!...well ok enough of that i hope i fit in around here ^_^

.....Orochimaru
    *looks newbie over, then smiles* Welcome to AF. *hands newbie a blanket* Here's your blanket, watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. If you need any help or a friend, just PM me. TIP: Post often, but no double posting, we have an EDIT button. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information