AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sweettooth(if ya don't like clowns then don't look)

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sweettooth(if ya don't like clowns then don't look)

ok i know its not anime but i was just wondering what ya'll thought.
    i'm still learning photoshop so any info would be appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sweet tooth.jpg‎
Views:	67
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	4358  
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I like it lots, but all that black makes it look a little... empty, for lack of better word.

It's definately good though; a 9/10 if I rated it. Keep up the good work.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

nope sorry
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I don't like clowns... but I looked anyway. XP

I like the text, actually. I think it's a little blurry though. And I agree that the plain black backround makes it look empty. Putting in a little detail in the backround would make the pic look fuller I think. ^___^

Senior Member Snipe_EX Snipe_EX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

cool, look groovy nothing to add

good work
    - The New Age Is Coming-
    "When you have the power,
    you're the one making other people cry"
    - Athrun Zara -

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

i really like it!
    It looks creepy and for me i think the black background is fine, although you can make the red letters alittle more brightish so it stands out some...
    all in all great work

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

ok, thanks for the feedback everyone!
    i'll see what i can do with it.

nope sorry
    O_o
    meaning.... what...?
    come on, give me some input!
    constructive criticism or something!
    how am i supposed to improve if ya give me no feed back?!?!

p.s.
    i'll try to update it soon as i fix it up
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

That's cool!But it scared me a little.Should have listened to the warning.Ah well it wasn't that scary.That is actually pretty cool.Good job!
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information