AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

*SPOILERS*

Alright... here's the order...

Cloud beats Sephiroth

Sephiroth turns back into Kadaj

Kadaj is in Cloud's arms

Aeris talks to Kadaj and takes him away (Goes back to the lifestream)

Cloud gets shot

Cloud is surrounded by light

And then this is the part where it's eitehr Kadaj or Zack... They're both dead so it could be either... I think it sounds more like Kadaj's voice here... But it could still be Zack...

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mugetsu
    Sleep is always good.
    It was after the mother thing. Before Kadaj went back to the life stream Aeris talked to him. Since he had this fixation with his "mother" he assumed it was her.
    ahh... fansubs arent always accurate... i guess it doesnt help when the fansubs i used were translated from the spanish fansubs ^_^;

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

It could be both Zack & Kadaj....maybe. I'll have to watch it again though.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    *Unmarked Spoilers*

Huh?? Actually...

Things did chang from the beginning toward the end...

First... Geostigma... the more obvious one...

And Cloud changed... The whole movie (During the 2 years that passed) Cloud had been blaming himself for Aeris and Zack's death... He felt like he was by himself since the people that helped him died... During the movie he was always thinking about what to do... He found it after talking to Vincent... To ask for forgiveness... And Aeris answered him(Although not directly, thru his phone... o.O; ("I never blamed you for anything." And it basically taked Cloud until the end of the movie to realise this... When he said.. "I'm not alone." This basically means that he knows that they're(Aeris and Zack) still with him..
    SPOILERS....KINDA:
    Okay, maybe I should rephrase that...I should say that nothing significant changed in the overall FF7 storyline. By the end of the game, Cloud WAS confident and directed, after he recovered from the lifestream incident, he was the consumate driven hero. They just decided to revert him back to a sniveling idiot by the movie's start. And Geostigma wasn't around at the end of the game, and it's still not at the end of the movie. And they never really said whether or not Geostigma ever actually KILLED anyone...so it's hard to really care whether or not it's stull around. The way I saw the game, Cloud was already living his life for Zack, and Aeris was always supporting the party, part of why I think they all had the red ribbon in the game. Nothing of consequense happens in the movie that the movie didn't introduce itself. I mean, if anything, all that changed is that certain characters the were DEAD by the game's end...Rufus, Tseng, and Sephiroth...were brought back to life. Those are the only changes you would need to know if you wanted to come up to date without watching the movie.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SeijouOmni
    SPOILERS....KINDA:
    Okay, maybe I should rephrase that...I should say that nothing significant changed in the overall FF7 storyline. By the end of the game, Cloud WAS confident and directed, after he recovered from the lifestream incident, he was the consumate driven hero. They just decided to revert him back to a sniveling idiot by the movie's start. And Geostigma wasn't around at the end of the game, and it's still not at the end of the movie. And they never really said whether or not Geostigma ever actually KILLED anyone...so it's hard to really care whether or not it's stull around. The way I saw the game, Cloud was already living his life for Zack, and Aeris was always supporting the party, part of why I think they all had the red ribbon in the game. Nothing of consequense happens in the movie that the movie didn't introduce itself. I mean, if anything, all that changed is that certain characters the were DEAD by the game's end...Rufus, Tseng, and Sephiroth...were brought back to life. Those are the only changes you would need to know if you wanted to come up to date without watching the movie.
    well... Rufus WAS severely pwned in the movie... and he's got huge cojones... not the kind of cojones that a mere weapon can take down...

cojones...

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    well... Rufus WAS severely pwned in the movie... and he's got huge cojones... not the kind of cojones that a mere weapon can take down...

cojones...
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRS...
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I think Rufus was a great character, both in game and movie, but that doesn't change the fact that he should be dead. Like...beyond any shadow of a doubt. And I think they knew that, as they poked fun at the matter when he tries to explain how he escaped and instead of coming up with a reason Cloud just cuts him off. And does ANYone else find it strange that Rufus was in a wheelchair and wrapped up NOT because of being annihilated by Weapon, but because of GEOSTIGMA? not only that, but once the bandages came off and he was in danger, it didn't seem that ANYthing was wrong with the guy at all? Everyone who has been blown up by a giant beam and has a crippling rash-like disease should be as pretty as he is.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think Rufus was a great character, both in game and movie, but that doesn't change the fact that he should be dead. Like...beyond any shadow of a doubt. And I think they knew that, as they poked fun at the matter when he tries to explain how he escaped and instead of coming up with a reason Cloud just cuts him off. And does ANYone else find it strange that Rufus was in a wheelchair and wrapped up NOT because of being annihilated by Weapon, but because of GEOSTIGMA? not only that, but once the bandages came off and he was in danger, it didn't seem that ANYthing was wrong with the guy at all? Everyone who has been blown up by a giant beam and has a crippling rash-like disease should be as pretty as he is.
    shuuuuuuush! too many plot holes!

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

SPOILERS....KINDA:

Well... there are reasons why nothing really should change the entire storyline of FFVII... Firstly because FFVII is over and done with... Its hard to continue off of teh story when most everything was settled in FFVII... Thats prolly the reason why they created the whole Geostigma thing... And secondly... because it's a movie... If they WERE to make a story that effects the entire FFVII story, I would think they would need more time than 100 minutes...

And about Rufus? Well is has been two years... I guess that WEAPON blast hasn't done anything TOO bad to his body... Doesn't seem like he has any scars or such.... But it DID suprise me how he had a bandage over his face and when it was blown away his face was completely fine... haha... And I guess he's in a wheelchair because his Geostigma is worst than Cloud's... Cloud's geostigma would come every once in a while in what seems like short sharp pains in his arm... I'm guessing Rufus has that but all over his body... o.O

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Rufus was in the movie because all the fangirls would go crazy if he wasn't (and believe me, you don't want a horde of screaming fangirls armed with sporks on your doorstep).

I mean, you saw what the beam did, give me one good reason how anybody could survive a blast that reduced a complete metal structure to molten goo and scrap.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well... there are reasons why nothing really should change the entire storyline of FFVII... Firstly because FFVII is over and done with... Its hard to continue off of teh story when most everything was settled in FFVII... Thats prolly the reason why they created the whole Geostigma thing... And secondly... because it's a movie... If they WERE to make a story that effects the entire FFVII story, I would think they would need more time than 100 minutes...

And about Rufus? Well is has been two years... I guess that WEAPON blast hasn't done anything TOO bad to his body... Doesn't seem like he has any scars or such.... But it DID suprise me how he had a bandage over his face and when it was blown away his face was completely fine... haha... And I guess he's in a wheelchair because his Geostigma is worst than Cloud's... Cloud's geostigma would come every once in a while in what seems like short sharp pains in his arm... I'm guessing Rufus has that but all over his body... o.O
    actually... geostigma was made in the game... but they didnt really cover it... you remember in midgar... that guy living in that big pipe... he had a # tatoo (so he was probably a failed soldier experiment) and was all "wooooooo"... or when cloud was poisoned by the life stream? it affected him like that cuz he had jenova cells...

Rufus was in the movie because all the fangirls would go crazy if he wasn't (and believe me, you don't want a horde of screaming fangirls armed with sporks on your doorstep).
    good point... but they dont show him actually DIE in FF7... he couldve been severely pwned... and who knows? maybe he was "ok" because of a mako treatment... that would explain why his geostigma was so bad...

Oh! and clouds geostigma was very bad also... but seriously... cloud beat sephiroth as a "normal" human... while Zack (a first class SOLDIER) couldnt even hurt him...

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lots of cotraversy! I'm lookin forward to that movie more than anyone here!

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

says you I'm the one looking forward to it more than you.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow60
    says you I'm the one looking forward to it more than you.
    uhhhhhhhh... ok?

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol... If you guys truly are looking forward to the movie... You would have already seen it... haha...

actually... geostigma was made in the game... but they didnt really cover it... you remember in midgar... that guy living in that big pipe... he had a # tatoo (so he was probably a failed soldier experiment) and was all "wooooooo"... or when cloud was poisoned by the life stream? it affected him like that cuz he had jenova cells...
    I don't really think that was Geostigma... I think thats more like... well you know how Cloud was like after him and Zack escaped from the Shinra Mansion... Or when Cloud was in Mideel... It isnt really Geostigma... That was more like... Mako/Jcell overdose... Lol...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol... If you guys truly are looking forward to the movie... You would have already seen it... haha...

I don't really think that was Geostigma... I think thats more like... well you know how Cloud was like after him and Zack escaped from the Shinra Mansion... Or when Cloud was in Mideel... It isnt really Geostigma... That was more like... Mako/Jcell overdose... Lol...
    but geostigma is when your bodys immune system overcompensates for the jenova cells... basically... an OD as you put it...

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Not really an OD... You know what Geostigma is but i think you're confusing it with something else from FFVII...

Vincent said this... There's something like the lifestream inside our bodies that fights against geostigma... This is because the people in FFVII are basically made out of lifestream... If you listened to what Bugenhagen said in FFVII, humans are born from the lifestream and when they die they return back to the lifestream...

So geostigma isn't like an OD really... It just makes the person's "lifestream" overwork itself...

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Not really an OD... You know what Geostigma is but i think you're confusing it with something else from FFVII...

Vincent said this... There's something like the lifestream inside our bodies that fights against geostigma... This is because the people in FFVII are basically made out of lifestream... If you listened to what Bugenhagen said in FFVII, humans are born from the lifestream and when they die they return back to the lifestream...

So geostigma isn't like an OD really... It just makes the person's "lifestream" overwork itself...
    Woop!! I've finally watched Advent Children just now!!! ^______________^ It was really worth the wait...^^

Well, about the geostigma thingy, i do remember bugenhagen saying about people being made by the lifestream....so yeah, i suppose geostigma only weakens a persons lifestream...Btw, Mista, you're so knowledgable in final fantasy related things O_O I kinda forgotten all about Bugenhagen....and then when you mentioned him, i finally remembered about that old grandpa at Cosmo Canyon....

Watching the movie makes me wanna play the game all over again....It has been around 5 years since i last played the game, so i think i'll start playing again after my exams finish ^__^

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 11:55 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*Unmarked Spoilers*

Huh?? Actually...

Things did chang from the beginning toward the end...

First... Geostigma... the more obvious one...

And Cloud changed... The whole movie (During the 2 years that passed) Cloud had been blaming himself for Aeris and Zack's death... He felt like he was by himself since the people that helped him died... During the movie he was always thinking about what to do... He found it after talking to Vincent... To ask for forgiveness... And Aeris answered him(Although not directly, thru his phone... o.O; ("I never blamed you for anything." And it basically taked Cloud until the end of the movie to realise this... When he said.. "I'm not alone." This basically means that he knows that they're(Aeris and Zack) still with him..

And stigmatize....

Umm... Yes that was Aeris touching Cloud's head... And it DOES sound like Kadaj is with her... I think this is how it went...

*Aeris touches Cloud's head*

Cloud: Mother?

Aeris: Again? How many tiems have I been called mother today?

Kadaj: Whats wrong? Isn't it good to be loved?

Aeris: I don't need such a big child as him.

Kadaj: Too bad. She says there's no room for you here.

*Cloud goes back to the real world*

Anyways... I don't think Kadaj is Aeris son or anything... Its just that Kadaj had been living without the love of a parent his entire life... He was prolly an expiriment of Hojo's along with the two other guys... So he was like Sephiroth, thinking Jenova was his mother... But when he saw his "mother" back in the church he realised that Jenova really can't lead him andtell him what to do or anything... Jenova couldn't be his mother, basically.. And when Aeris reached for him(When he was about to die) he just called her mother partly because he was incoherent but also ebcause Aeris taked on a motherly figure to everything now... She's been taking care of everybody... First she stopped meteor and then she cured everyones Geostigma... ^^

Umm...

And Aeris was the one who told Kadaj to stop trying so hard...

----------

And just so you know... I still have to clear everything in my head about the movie... I've only seen it a few tiems, so I don't know everything about it yet... ^^ My opinions on what i've said above may change as I see the movie more times... =)
    Ahh.. Thanks for clearing it up. But for me, i'm quite convinced that it's Kadaj's voice in the background, as he was the one who yearned for the love of 'his mother'.

Awesome sig+avy set made by [kaisen] <3

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    good point... but they dont show him actually DIE in FF7... he couldve been severely pwned... and who knows? maybe he was "ok" because of a mako treatment... that would explain why his geostigma was so bad...
    Being hit by a blast that reduced a complete metal structure to molten goo and scrap tends to kill a person. You saw him get a full hit of the thing. Like I said, the only reason they brought him back was because of the screaming fangirls.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

well, lucky you guys. i haven't seen it yet.
    does Vincent REALLY look like a vampire in the movie?????
    cause i dont have a copy of the movie yet, i resort to teh internet to see the spoilers. really.
    i read them, then i get my hands on the thing i've been hunting for.

i know someone who has the Advent movie, but he won't lend it out!

bummer!
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Too bad you have'nt seen it yet....If you're really desperate, why don't u just download it from the internet? Btw, Vincent looks like his usuall self...Not really like a vampire, but he does look a little pale...
    Last edited by Chibi Misao; 09-22-2005 at 05:23 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*Eeek double post* Sorry....

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

i've had the movie for awhile but i finally got subtitles installed on it so i watched it fully last night.

the movie rocked, the fights were so sweet and it's fun to watch a dual sworded cloud go at it^^

i think it sucked how they cut out some of the scenes from the trilers through.
    but i guess they wouldn't fir the movie at the end

the japanese voices all seem to fight for me...except for Cait sith...what was his point in the movie! he didn't do anything except ride red
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the japanese voices all seem to fight for me...except for Cait sith...what was his point in the movie! he didn't do anything except ride red
    comic relief!

Being hit by a blast that reduced a complete metal structure to molten goo and scrap tends to kill a person. You saw him get a full hit of the thing. Like I said, the only reason they brought him back was because of the screaming fangirls.
    the movies purpose was fanservice... so boviously, they had to give in to the fangirls demands as much as all the others... even if it defys logic...

i know someone who has the Advent movie, but he won't lend it out!
    lol... i actually gave a bootleg of it as a b-day present

ok, they arent exactly the same thing, but they are closely linked... geostigma = broken life stream [sorta]

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

I love Final Fantasy more than anything, but this should be under movies. It may be a sequel to a game, but it's a movie.

I'm sorry if I seem as though I have something up my butt, but this place needs more order.

Closed Thread

Thread Information