AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    yeah i know what u mean... altho... i cant help but feel... dirty... for watching the boot... altho... i AM going to buy it when it comes out... you know.. for the commentairys and all that jazz... but you can b sure of 1 thing, I AINT WATCHING THE DUBBED VERSION!!! it would just ruin it for me... i want to keep those memorys intact
    the will most likly have a subbed version of the movie as part of the DVD, they do that with a lot of anime DVD's, why not a VG movie.

And Darth...sorry...they didn't adopt a chinese girl...it was a boy.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    the will most likly have a subbed version of the movie as part of the DVD, they do that with a lot of anime DVD's, why not a VG movie.

And Darth...sorry...they didn't adopt a chinese girl...it was a boy.
    can we say disfunctionnal familly? you know... considering that his parents constantly try to kill each other...

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

The mods would consider this spamming you know,
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Senior Member lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

wow i just seen the movie and it was the **** the fights were the coolest me i didnt really play final fantasy 7 so i dont know much of the back story to it but overall a great movie well i think anyway

my fifth sig hope everyone likes it im gonna make alot more so be ready for a quick change

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by souske
    The mods would consider this spamming you know,
    Sorry for trying to inject some humor in to a dull sea of "the movie roxxorz" posts. I'm spamming but all those idiots who can't spell three words right in a row are just fine, right?

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!!! IT WAS FREAKING SWEET!!!! AHA!!!! THE FIGHTS RULED!!!!!! THE CG WAS SO EXCELLENT!!!!! I dont know... it was very... intense, at some times... I liked the way the last fight turned out... for those of you who have seen it, you know what I mean... that was... *orgasm* lol
    I AM THE WAY INTO THE CITY OF WOE.
    I AM THE WAY TO A FORESAKEN PEOPLE.
    I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL SORROW.

SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT.
    I WAS RAISED HERE BY DEVINE OMNIPOTENCE,
    PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT.

ONLY THOSE ELEMENTS TIME CANNOT WEAR
    WERE MADE BEFORE ME, AND BEYOND TIME I STAND.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Sorry for trying to inject some humor in to a dull sea of "the movie roxxorz" posts. I'm spamming but all those idiots who can't spell three words right in a row are just fine, right?
    indeed! i liked the movie as much as the next guy... but this thread is dying out... and with the growing number of ppl saying how freaking beautiful it was... it just raises every 1's expectations higher and higher... so the ppl with enough will power (or slow connections) to wait for the december release... will already have their heads filled with all sorts of magical ideas of how the movies gonna b... it'll probly still meet the expectations... but I, personally, wouldve enjoyed it much more if i hadnt seen so many ppl going nuts in this thread...

Its a sad world when humour becomes spam... at least we aren't posting links to pron sites or something... (im actually very thankfull that AF doesnt have those damn spambots...!)

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

Me, saw it recently, it kinda sucked. Now part of that may have been because there were no subs and I don't speak Japanese, but an equal part may have been because I hate cloud and sephiroth.

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Junior Member Light Galaxia Kitten is on a distinguished road Light Galaxia Kitten's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

The movie wasn't all that good. ;/ I watched it last night.. and nearly fell asleep. My, I never knew a movie could be so boring. I don't know why people hype it up so much.. it's just not that good.

Member Unholy Crusader is on a distinguished road Unholy Crusader's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

Everyone has their OWN opinion of how good or bad Advent Children was.

In my opinion Advent Children had to be one of the greatest things Square has ever done. Excellent graphics, great music, sweet fighting scenes and the ending. x3
    Overall it's like a god-send. Too think something this great can be done.

I'd also recommend watching "Last Order" if you haven't already. It give's a story behind the whole Mt.Nibel reactor incident with Cloud, Zack, and Sephiroth.

There's no way Square could've come up with a better ending.
    *Slight spoiler*
    Seeing Aerith and Zack at the very end was a god-send.
    You are always gonna be my love

Itsu ka dare ka to mata koi ni ochite mo
    I'll remember to love
    You taught me how
    You are always gonna be the one
    Ima wa mada kanashii love song
    Atarashii uta utaeru made

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

The hype began way back years ago when they announced it was going to be made. There will always be someone who will hype something up so high if they really enjoyed something... Whether it be a game... or movie.. or even a book. "Like, OMG Harry Potter book 4 was the BEST BOOK EVER. OMG!!" .. Eh, my intention wasn't to hype up Advent Children, I was just giving my opinions on it like everyone else. And about the spoilers... Even when someone puts up spoiler tags, people are still curious to see what the person says and then looks at the spoiler... I just don't like it when people who do hover thier mouse over the spoiler area to read it and then complain about the person ruining it when they chose to read it themselves... I'm not saying any of you do this, I'm speaking from past experiences.

I enjoyed AC. But I don't go around saying OMG ITS THE BESTEST MOVIE EVER IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! I disliked Spirits Within greatly. People will love something. People will hate something. Discussing a certain subject is one thing... But making personal attacks on someone is another.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I just finished watching Advent Children (subed). This movie has not been hyped enough. I started remembering things about the game that I thought I had forgoten. I loved that game. Even if you never played the game you should be able to enjoy it. The fight scenes are ridiculous. But now it has me wondering if Cloud and Aeris are gonna end up being "just good friends".

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Even if you never played the game you should be able to enjoy it
    I really don't think any one who didn't play ff7 will care at all about this movie.

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mugetsu
    I just finished watching Advent Children (subed). This movie has not been hyped enough. I started remembering things about the game that I thought I had forgoten. I loved that game. Even if you never played the game you should be able to enjoy it. The fight scenes are ridiculous. But now it has me wondering if Cloud and Aeris are gonna end up being "just good friends".
    Well, nothing personal, but I think I disagree with a LOT of this things you said here. This movie, if anything, has been way OVER hyped. And if you ask me...if you haven't played the game, then a lot of it won't make sense, because nothing is explained. And if you HAVE played the game, and paid attention, then you'll notice a LOT of inconsistensies, mostly involving characters who should be dead, but aren't...and certainly differences in the strength levels of the characters, but I suppose that one's subjective, since some people may have leveled up differently,and really, almost ALL anime or movies based on a videogame make all the characters but the main protagonist and antagonist completely worthless and weak.

In any case, I thought the plot and dialogue were pretty weak, even by Final Fantasy standards, and it doesn't even attempt to explain much of anything, so even if you HAVE played the game, you'll have a lot of things you'll just have to assume or infer. Honestly, it's just a movie that's insignificant to continuity with seamless animation, GREAT over-the-top action scenes, and anything BUT subtle cell phone advertisements. Lastly...I never saw too much of a romance between Aeris and Cloud. Minor infatuation at best, but that's just because Cloud essentially replicated Zack completely. Before anything developed, she died anyway. If you play the game again, there are no huge signs of any kind of real relationship. I engage in flirting more involved then their "romance."
    Last edited by SeijouOmni; 09-20-2005 at 12:53 AM.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Hmm, well now that I've said a lot of the things I liked about it, I'll say some of the things I didn't. First of all, the sped-up fighting scenes. Throughout almost all the fighting scenes I could barely tell what's really going on as some of them were going way too fast... Makes it feel like they sped it up to look "cool". ...Another thing, yes I have played the game (actually twice) and some things still left me a bit puzzled... It didn't really explain too much of what happened between those 2 years... and here Cloud comes all super strong with a nifty-looking sword O_O... I just wish they could have been a bit more clear about things... I also didn't really understand where Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz popped up from. Am I just slow? Dont know if I missed something or not...

Hmm the Aeris thing.. Yes she is dead. Gone. And "romance" was a big question to some people about her and Cloud. The way I see it, if she hadn't died there might have been something between them either big or small. Like they could/would have been really close, but not enough to become more than that. Again, just my opinion. But it seems like FF7 wasn't trying to focus on a 'romance' anyway in the game, but more about Cloud and Sephiroth. ...Now in FF8, the romance thing was a given.

I still enjoyed the movie. Maybe it was the animation and seeing FF7 characters in full 3D form... The story for me was so-so... Could have been better I must say but I still enjoyed it. Nothing I'd go around hyping about but still worth watching in my eyes. *shrugs*

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by SeijouOmni
    Well, nothing personal, but I think I disagree with a LOT of this things you said here. This movie, if anything, has been way OVER hyped. And if you ask me...if you haven't played the game, then a lot of it won't make sense, because nothing is explained. And if you HAVE played the game, and paid attention, then you'll notice a LOT of inconsistensies, mostly involving characters who should be dead, but aren't...and certainly differences in the strength levels of the characters, but I suppose that one's subjective, since some people may have leveled up differently,and really, almost ALL anime or movies based on a videogame make all the characters but the main protagonist and antagonist completely worthless and weak.

In any case, I thought the plot and dialogue were pretty weak, even by Final Fantasy standards, and it doesn't even attempt to explain much of anything, so even if you HAVE played the game, you'll have a lot of things you'll just have to assume or infer. Honestly, it's just a movie that's insignificant to continuity with seamless animation, GREAT over-the-top action scenes, and anything BUT subtle cell phone advertisements. Lastly...I never saw too much of a romance between Aeris and Cloud. Minor infatuation at best, but that's just because Cloud essentially replicated Zack completely. Before anything developed, she died anyway. If you play the game again, there are no huge signs of any kind of real relationship. I engage in flirting more involved then their "romance."
    Ehhh...

GAH! Okay, I'll expain it again... Movie was supposed to be 20mins originally... The fights with the team and Bahamut were originally not even supposed to be there... And the fight with Sephiroth was just added before that one Film Festival...

In the beginning it was only supposed to be Cloud Kadaj and a couple of other people...

But it all blew up and Square knew they had to add more... They added several fight scenes, and more characters just to please all of the fans...

Thats why when you watch it, it doesn't feel steady... All the main characters come at the same time... Sephiroth's appearance and defeat in a short time...

It was meant to be just a short CG sequence... but it grew into something more... Something better...

And it DID explain a few things about FFVII... Basically, we wouldn't have known what happened after the end of the game... And so many other things...

And also, if you're looking for answers to the many plot holes in FFVII, keep in mind this is only the first FFVII sequel... There are going to be many more to come, and I know they'll be answering some of our questions... AC has already answered a few...
    Last edited by MistaCloudStrife; 09-20-2005 at 01:31 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Ehhh...

GAH! Okay, I'll expain it again... Movie was supposed to be 20mins originally... The fights with the team and Bahamut were originally not even supposed to be there... And the fight with Sephiroth was just added before that one Film Festival...

In the beginning it was only supposed to be Cloud Kadaj and a couple of other people...

But it all blew up and Square knew they had to add more... They added several fight scenes, and more characters just to please all of the fans...

Thats why when you watch it, it doesn't feel steady... All the main characters come at the same time... Sephiroth's appearance and defeat in a short time...

It was meant to be just a short CG sequence... but it grew into something more... Something better...

And it DID explain a few things about FFVII... Basically, we wouldn't have known what happened after the end of the game... And so many other things...

And also, if you're looking for answers to the many plot holes in FFVII, keep in mind this is only the first FFVII sequel... There are going to be many more to come, and I know they'll be answering some of our questions... AC has already answered a few...
    actually... its the second... (X-2...)

i think Squenix made a good move with the straight-to-dvd in america thing... the major part of the FF7 craze was in japan anyway!

the strongest point of the movie is, without the shadow of a doubt, the nostalgia! who among those who saw it didnt at least think to themselves "SWEET! its cid!" or "DAMN! Barret got an upg!"...?
    and ofc, since vincent/tifa/cloud are the prefered characters in FF7... they get most of the attention... i mean... tifa is the only 1 other than cloud to get an entire fight scene to herself... and Vincent's entrance is big an flashy and awe inspiring...

the whoal thing was fan-service... it makes you look back on all those hours of gameplay... that memory of finally finishing FF7 [for the 9th time]...
    or when you have soo many materia, that you just dont care anymore... or when you finally get the golden chocobo...the first time you get lucky 7... the famous aeris/sephiroth animation... or the laugh when you hear Red's real name... (side note: if you call him by that name at the begining, its quite funny when u finish the cosmo canyon... "my name isnt ******, its ******!" ...)

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 11:55 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    I really don't think any one who didn't play ff7 will care at all about this movie.
    Actually, i haven't played the game before. Or should i say...yet. But i watched the movie anyway and thought it was pretty good, but graphic wise.

Quote Originally Posted by SeijouOmni
    Well, i agree with you that nothing made much sense to me at first, but i sort of got the idea of the story, though very very slight from the explanation from the begining of the movie. But i thought the movie had excellent graphics and cool fighting scenes. But i don't think the characters are complete worthless or weak, even though Cloud does seem appear a bit too angsty for my liking.

I disliked the plot though...i mean, it was rather unclear to me what is going on. Apart from the fighting scnenes, there aren't many things going on in the story actually. It's just....like that. :s Nothing more. They did not care to eleborate. But like Mista said, it was only suppose to be a 20 min CG movie. So....

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    It didn't really explain too much of what happened between those 2 years... and here Cloud comes all super strong with a nifty-looking sword O_O... I just wish they could have been a bit more clear about things... I also didn't really understand where Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz popped up from.

Yes... I agree too. I also didn't understand where they came from and why did they persue what they wanted to in the movie.

Still, i thought it was a good watch. And i liked it very much. ^___^ If there are sequels, then i'm looking forward to it.

And: **SPOILERS**

Do not click if you haven't watched it yet and if you don't want it to spoil your movie. You have been warned.

I shall put the spoiler tag because i don't want anyone going about saying that i didn't and spoiled it for them. Anyway, perhaps it's because i did not play the game, so i'm rather unsure about the movie's ending. The part where Yazoo shot Cloud, then Cloud sort of went into a semi-concious state and is in another dimension for a moment, the one whom he called 'Mother' and the person who touched his head is Aeris, is it not? And that was Kadaj's voice in the backgroud too right? Does it mean Kadaj joined Aeris? Aeris is Kadaj's mother? Who was the one who ask Kadaj if he was going to stop trying when he was about to die? I'm sorry i have so many questions. >.< It be great if somebody can help clear this up for me. ^__^

Awesome sig+avy set made by [kaisen] <3

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

I'd rather not have the other characters in there at all than have them be disproportionately weak. It's kind of insulting to the other characters to have them be practically needless in comparison to Cloud. The only other character with some "umph" was Vincent...and that's probably just because he has "Dirge of Cerberus" coming out. But I still honestly don't think the movie explained anything, because...
    SEMI-SPOILER:
    If you think about it, nothing important really changes from the beginning of the movie until the end, and all of the things it changes from the events of the game are inconsequential as well.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

*Unmarked Spoilers*

Huh?? Actually...

Things did chang from the beginning toward the end...

First... Geostigma... the more obvious one...

And Cloud changed... The whole movie (During the 2 years that passed) Cloud had been blaming himself for Aeris and Zack's death... He felt like he was by himself since the people that helped him died... During the movie he was always thinking about what to do... He found it after talking to Vincent... To ask for forgiveness... And Aeris answered him(Although not directly, thru his phone... o.O; ("I never blamed you for anything." And it basically taked Cloud until the end of the movie to realise this... When he said.. "I'm not alone." This basically means that he knows that they're(Aeris and Zack) still with him..

And stigmatize....

Umm... Yes that was Aeris touching Cloud's head... And it DOES sound like Kadaj is with her... I think this is how it went...

*Aeris touches Cloud's head*

Cloud: Mother?

Aeris: Again? How many tiems have I been called mother today?

Kadaj: Whats wrong? Isn't it good to be loved?

Aeris: I don't need such a big child as him.

Kadaj: Too bad. She says there's no room for you here.

*Cloud goes back to the real world*

Anyways... I don't think Kadaj is Aeris son or anything... Its just that Kadaj had been living without the love of a parent his entire life... He was prolly an expiriment of Hojo's along with the two other guys... So he was like Sephiroth, thinking Jenova was his mother... But when he saw his "mother" back in the church he realised that Jenova really can't lead him andtell him what to do or anything... Jenova couldn't be his mother, basically.. And when Aeris reached for him(When he was about to die) he just called her mother partly because he was incoherent but also ebcause Aeris taked on a motherly figure to everything now... She's been taking care of everybody... First she stopped meteor and then she cured everyones Geostigma... ^^

Umm...

And Aeris was the one who told Kadaj to stop trying so hard...

----------

And just so you know... I still have to clear everything in my head about the movie... I've only seen it a few tiems, so I don't know everything about it yet... ^^ My opinions on what i've said above may change as I see the movie more times... =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Unmarked Spoilers*

Huh?? Actually...

Things did chang from the beginning toward the end...

First... Geostigma... the more obvious one...

And Cloud changed... The whole movie (During the 2 years that passed) Cloud had been blaming himself for Aeris and Zack's death... He felt like he was by himself since the people that helped him died... During the movie he was always thinking about what to do... He found it after talking to Vincent... To ask for forgiveness... And Aeris answered him(Although not directly, thru his phone... o.O; ("I never blamed you for anything." And it basically taked Cloud until the end of the movie to realise this... When he said.. "I'm not alone." This basically means that he knows that they're(Aeris and Zack) still with him..

And stigmatize....

Umm... Yes that was Aeris touching Cloud's head... And it DOES sound like Kadaj is with her... I think this is how it went...

*Aeris touches Cloud's head*

Cloud: Mother?

Aeris: Again? How many tiems have I been called mother today?

Kadaj: Whats wrong? Isn't it good to be loved?

Aeris: I don't need such a big child as him.

Kadaj: Too bad. She says there's no room for you here.

*Cloud goes back to the real world*

Anyways... I don't think Kadaj is Aeris son or anything... Its just that Kadaj had been living without the love of a parent his entire life... He was prolly an expiriment of Hojo's along with the two other guys... So he was like Sephiroth, thinking Jenova was his mother... But when he saw his "mother" back in the church he realised that Jenova really can't lead him andtell him what to do or anything... Jenova couldn't be his mother, basically.. And when Aeris reached for him(When he was about to die) he just called her mother partly because he was incoherent but also ebcause Aeris taked on a motherly figure to everything now... She's been taking care of everybody... First she stopped meteor and then she cured everyones Geostigma... ^^

Umm...

And Aeris was the one who told Kadaj to stop trying so hard...

----------

And just so you know... I still have to clear everything in my head about the movie... I've only seen it a few tiems, so I don't know everything about it yet... ^^ My opinions on what i've said above may change as I see the movie more times... =)
    wouldnt it b more logical to assume that it was Zack talking instead of kadaj? considering kadaj isnt dead...

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought it was Kadaj too. But at the end I began to wonder if it was Zack who was speaking to Cloud along with Aeris.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    wouldnt it b more logical to assume that it was Zack talking instead of kadaj? considering kadaj isnt dead...
    I actually thought it was Zack at first too until stigmatize brought up Kadaj... i listened to the voice again and it sounded like Kadaj's voice... I thought it would have been Zack since he apprears with Aeris at the end... but I think there's a higher possibility of the voice being Kadaj's...

Also, Kadaj is dead... He turned into lifestream right in front of Cloud... Aeris even said, "Let's return to where everyone is." And if you remember FFVII, Bugenhagen said, after everyone dies, they return to the lifestream... So that means Kadaj went back to the lifestream...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I actually thought it was Zack at first too until stigmatize brought up Kadaj... i listened to the voice again and it sounded like Kadaj's voice... I thought it would have been Zack since he apprears with Aeris at the end... but I think there's a higher possibility of the voice being Kadaj's...

Also, Kadaj is dead... He turned into lifestream right in front of Cloud... Aeris even said, "Let's return to where everyone is." And if you remember FFVII, Bugenhagen said, after everyone dies, they return to the lifestream... So that means Kadaj went back to the lifestream...
    yeah, but wasnt that after the "mother" thing? im sooo lost... i should get some sleep...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sleep is always good.
    It was after the mother thing. Before Kadaj went back to the life stream Aeris talked to him. Since he had this fixation with his "mother" he assumed it was her.

He pwns your souls!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information