AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

DVD should be out in Japan... In the US it'll be out around... November...

I've already seen the RAW version and I'm in the middle of seeing the subtitles... And so far I think it's pretty good... ^^ CG is too amazing to explain in words...

And the story is good as well... And yeah... I really thought the movie went by fast... I'm glad they extended it from 30mins to 60 to 100... Cuz if that movie was 30mins long I would have freaked at how short it was...

Anyways... I'm glad they added in the other FFVII characters... But I didn't really get used to somepeoples names... I think Tsengs name is Shion... or something... o.O And Marlene's name is something else too... But it's close enough to Marlene that I can ignore it..

Anyways... Yeah, great movie...I recommend all FFVII fans to watch it... ^^

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    DVD should be out in Japan... In the US it'll be out around... November...

I've already seen the RAW version and I'm in the middle of seeing the subtitles... And so far I think it's pretty good... ^^ CG is too amazing to explain in words...

And the story is good as well... And yeah... I really thought the movie went by fast... I'm glad they extended it from 30mins to 60 to 100... Cuz if that movie was 30mins long I would have freaked at how short it was...

Anyways... I'm glad they added in the other FFVII characters... But I didn't really get used to somepeoples names... I think Tsengs name is Shion... or something... o.O And Marlene's name is something else too... But it's close enough to Marlene that I can ignore it..

Anyways... Yeah, great movie...I recommend all FFVII fans to watch it... ^^
    where did you get the subbed version? off the internet? off limewire? you live in japan or something? i crave that movie... i dont care if i dont understand anything other than the very little survival japanese i know...

Senior Member Touzokuoh will become famous soon enough Touzokuoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 04:00 AM
    Threads

I want to see that movie! It comes out somewhere in december in Europe.....I think, 0_0 I can't remember the date anymore! Noooooo!! atleast it's somewhere near the end of 2005, that's all I still remember
    Once You've Fallen Into Hell, Show Me How You Climb Back Out. If You Can

Manjyome Jun VS. Gokaido Houzan

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Big Sister: Dark-Angel
    Shaman Elite Bro: Trey Racer
    Shaman bro: tao_bason05
    Yu-Gi-Oh niece: ChangeOfHeart
    Distant Uncle: Therebel
    Cousin: Kyoto00
    Shaman Sister : Teh Donny Koro
    Half Brother : bms

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    where did you get the subbed version? off the internet? off limewire? you live in japan or something? i crave that movie... i dont care if i dont understand anything other than the very little survival japanese i know...
    I got the subs... they're sub files... I think they're .idx files... you just play the RAW and the .idx file at the same time(I use VLC) and it plays both... Of course you have to get subs that match with the RAWs, or the subs will be off...

Member dark nightmare can only hope to improve dark nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:05 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the Wii

what?? it will come out in a few days in the US and also in Europe so don't lie TOUZOKUOH.

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:
    Guardian spirith of: Cheesy-scar
    Brother: full metal alchemist
    Brother: Trey racer
    Sweet little sister: ~DizzyElf~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I already told you I forget, did you say it came out in october here in Europe, dark nightmare?

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

its out in like two days, atleast in japan.
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea, but I don't live in Japan I live in the Netherlands

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

oh well, im gonna see it in like five hours! yayness!
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

man, that's so unfair! I wish I could see it that fast

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Senior Member grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:50 AM
    Threads

how ever good it is.it could never be as good as th original ff7.
    but it can still be the greatest MOVIE of all time...

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

I saw the movie and it rocked but I hardly could understand anything they said.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm getting it with subs
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I've seen it with subs already...

And I have to say... Cloud and Vincent are crazy... O.O Well the whole FFVII team is cool but Cloud and Vincent just stand out alot.. ^^

Spoilers******

Cloud's limit-thing near teh end of teh movie was pretty cool... His special sword like... detatches 5 swords(not including the main piece)... surround Sephiroth, and he does some crazy shadow motioned attacks all in mid air... He takes each sword seperately and uses it against Sephiroth but it looks like 6 Cloud's each taking thier turn on him... It was cool...

And I think I saw Cloud do a braver... But he missed... Looked cool though... He flipped in mid air and struck the ground... Crazy stuff... the sword created three seperate marks on the ground... So itmight have been a blade beam or something... o.O

Barrets new arm sucks...It looks like it can overload easily or something...

Vincent's cape thing is wierd though... o.O;; I have no idea what kind of move that is... reminded me of "Creeps" from FFVIII... <_< But the way he was attacking Bahamut was just... O.O

And I thought it was cool how they redid Red's cinema at the beginning...It looks so much better... ^^

And I think I like the Turks more now... Reno and Rude are funny... =)

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    I've seen it with subs already...

And I have to say... Cloud and Vincent are crazy... O.O Well the whole FFVII team is cool but Cloud and Vincent just stand out alot.. ^^

Spoilers******

Cloud's limit-thing near teh end of teh movie was pretty cool... His special sword like... detatches 5 swords(not including the main piece)... surround Sephiroth, and he does some crazy shadow motioned attacks all in mid air... He takes each sword seperately and uses it against Sephiroth but it looks like 6 Cloud's each taking thier turn on him... It was cool...

And I think I saw Cloud do a braver... But he missed... Looked cool though... He flipped in mid air and struck the ground... Crazy stuff... the sword created three seperate marks on the ground... So itmight have been a blade beam or something... o.O

Barrets new arm sucks...It looks like it can overload easily or something...

Vincent's cape thing is wierd though... o.O;; I have no idea what kind of move that is... reminded me of "Creeps" from FFVIII... <_< But the way he was attacking Bahamut was just... O.O

And I thought it was cool how they redid Red's cinema at the beginning...It looks so much better... ^^

And I think I like the Turks more now... Reno and Rude are funny... =)
    Dude why are you spoling the story for the other people who haven't see it.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Dude... Thats why I put the spoiler tag...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm so not reading that, lol
    I live in Switzerland!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Cloud even looker hotter than before. ^^
    So you found blocky polygons sexy did you?

Did any one else hear the rumor that it will be UMD only for a while? I think buying a 250$ system for a mvoie that will come out on DVD would just be dumb, but i also know a lot of people are dumb. I think the movie looks good and I'm hoping it fixes some of the gaping plot holes from seven, though i doubt it will. Shame they couldn't make the male charcters any less feminine.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I would have done the same thing if I was in charge of that kind of stuff... Stratagy to make money... And i'll prolly buy a UMD too... but not open it... An unpened original(not the greatest hits) FFVII is worth 400$+ now... PC version is worth alot too... IMO DVD versions of AC will be easy to come by (Unless they're special editions)... So I'll just get a UMD version as a collectors item...

Most of the FFVII males weren't feminine... Alot the new FF males are tho... I guess that would include Yazoo... and maybe Kadaj... But so far... I think since.... FF9 the male characters have been going down the wrong road... <_<

More Spoilers*****

And I swear... If added all together... 20+minutes of the movie is fighting in mid air... Haha... Either they move really fast and its just slowed down so we can watch it or they have some crazy hang time...o.O;;

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

it is going to be awesome when it is released
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

I See You Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 06:26 PM
    Looking for a place to stay since the gates of Oblivion opened on tuesday
    Threads

I want to see it sooo bad.....I'll have to force my friend to buy it so he'll let me borrow it lol
    We are each our own devil, and we make this world our Hell
    If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh my god! I just watched it and it's really a worthy sequel!

*****spoiler************
    yeah, they flew alot, but i guess its something you can do when youve fought that much
    I live in Switzerland!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Most of the FFVII males weren't feminine
    Look at your avatar you don't think he looks girly? I think Sid (cid?) looks masculine and so did barret but i really think cloud and sephoroth were very feminine.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

my friend just saw it! its not fair!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^^,
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information