AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

Senior Member F B Lover! will become famous soon enough F B Lover!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 04:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

There's a movie? Sheesh! I need to catch up big time. I'll see if it's out here. . . maybe I can by it on the net. I sure hope so. I just started playing some of the games so, Ugh! That sucks! Why did I not know this before?! (sighs)
    Sig. made by Spica.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    This is an awesome Naruto Music Video,
    Open Your Soul.
    You can find all the other Naruto Music Videos there. I also reccomend Whisper of the Beast.

Member dark nightmare can only hope to improve dark nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:05 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Touzokuoh
    I want to see it! *sighs* I wish it was already out at my place...
    Haha I'm downloading it sephiroth
    Maybe when i'm in the wright mood you may borrow it from mé

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:
    Guardian spirith of: Cheesy-scar
    Brother: full metal alchemist
    Brother: Trey racer
    Sweet little sister: ~DizzyElf~

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    still no exact date?... wow... squeenix is really screwing north americans over...
    I believe S-E in Japan sent out the movie to all the other branches around the world for them to dub them and such... The Japanese one is finished but of course we don't know how long the dubbing will actually take... Once its finished and the DVD is made for whichever country its for then it'll be released... I'm guessing they said November because they think the dubbing and DVD should be all ready by then...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Do you know what suck's, it's not known when AC comes out in Europe(DAMN) Maybe it will never be released in Europe.
    I Have respect for the ones in Square-Enix But i think they will be to lazy to release the DVD in Euope or Australia.
    Because i did not see anything for a Release in Europe and people I hate that Because they are going to do the same thing with Final Fantasy XII.
    America is Always Lucky to have them Earlier then Europe our Australia.
    And Japan They are the real lucky basterds

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dark nightmare
    Because they are going to do the same thing with Final Fantasy XII.
    Hah! I doubt it....
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    I believe S-E in Japan sent out the movie to all the other branches around the world for them to dub them and such... The Japanese one is finished but of course we don't know how long the dubbing will actually take... Once its finished and the DVD is made for whichever country its for then it'll be released... I'm guessing they said November because they think the dubbing and DVD should be all ready by then...
    Probly... but you know what a deadline means in the movie/VG industries.......

thats another thing tho... the dub isnt as easy as anime... since its CG, they change the mouth movements so they fit the dub...
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Here is the animation that Cloud has many combos on Sephiroth. FFVII rocks!

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masaru Kusangi
    Here is the animation that Cloud has many combos on Sephiroth. FFVII rocks!

now i c why u have the title "who destroys everything"... seriously... thats a major spoiler there.. i know that many a ppl have posted spoilers in this thread, but that doesnt make it right!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

wow looks cool

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hey a question did aneyone hear the new One winged angel??
    Because i like it verry much.

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dark nightmare
    hey a question did aneyone hear the new One winged angel??
    Because i like it verry much.
    yes indeed! i added it to my list of a million reasons nobuo rocks!

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

Well i'm now listening to Beyond the Wasteland that one is realley good to

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Junior Member Zedar Kalihyuri is on a distinguished road Zedar Kalihyuri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 03:14 PM
    Threads

::comes into the thread with heavy riot gear to save himself from the impending tsunami of FF7 fandom::

Advent Children is a plotless ploy to rake in overseas cash! Actually, I don't think so, but I'm going to be walking into watching the movie with a great deal of skepticism.
    "I know there's a big world out there...
    ...like the one that I saw... on the screen.
    In my living room there, last night...
    ...it was almost to bright to see.
    I know that its not... a party...
    ...when it happens every night;
    pretending there's glamour... in candilabra--when,
    you're drinking by candle light."
    -The Postal Service.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zedar Kalihyuri
    ::comes into the thread with heavy riot gear to save himself from the impending tsunami of FF7 fandom::

Advent Children is a plotless ploy to rake in overseas cash! Actually, I don't think so, but I'm going to be walking into watching the movie with a great deal of skepticism.
    just try to b cautiously optimistic... you'll enjoy the movie more

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zedar Kalihyuri

Actually the entire "Compilation of FFVII" was most likely made to rake in a bunch of cash... But either way everyone gets what they want...

FFVII fans get a sequel, more story to fill in some plot holes... Closure in some parts of the story, blah blah blah, etc etc.... And S-E gets loads of moonay... Everyones happy...

And I wouldn't call it "Plotless".... When you make any movie based off of a game you need to make it so people that didn't play the game can enjoy it as well... Of course this also means alot of things will have to be cut out. But that doesn't mean it can't be a good movie...

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

Default Listen to the darn facts already?!

I agree with that statement. Hmm....that argue that all of u had........wasn't that seph.66 dude wrong about what he said? I saw the past posts and uumm I think that he should have seen MistaCloudStrife pics of getting the point across that he was way wrong!! But I can't wait to see the movie it is going to be worth the wait though.....however long the wait is......-_-

P.S. Does anyone know where to get the FF7 game from? I've played it but I want to own it 2 so......can someone help me with that? Plus is there anymore gifs. from the movie?!

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Eh... I don't really care about that arguement anymore... >.O

And you can get the game anywhere now.... Used and new... (Yeah, they still sell em new, haha..)

Just try a Video Game store that sells used games... I've rarely seen a VG store that sells used games not have FFVII... It's price could range from 5-20$... 20$ still being a rip-off... And you can get it new for about 15-20$...

And I can always make more .gifs from the movie... They only take about 1-3 mins to make... Maybe less...

And I see youre using one I've made on your sig... Lol... I can tell it's mine because Cloud freezes at the end of the scene... Hah...

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

I know cause it looks so cool. NeoOmilash? is that what they call it, anyway who knew that he had 6 swords this time around that all look awesome but when combined that is a deadly weapon right there. Oh and can u make me a gif. with Clould?

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Well actually it is called Neo Omnislash to refer.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Senior Member Seed of Destruction will become famous soon enough Seed of Destruction's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 07:19 PM
    Canada: peaceful, alarming, warm, cold, HOME.
    Threads

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is a pretty wicked movie. The fight scenes are sweet and will leave the physics departments in awe and disbelief. Bahamut got owned. That's what anyone gets when they're fighting for bad guys. Even if you're the King of Dragons, you'll pay the price for what you did. That is all... for now.
    "Oma Kora su..... BANKAI."

Negima!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seed of Destruction
    Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is a pretty wicked movie. The fight scenes are sweet and will leave the physics departments in awe and disbelief. Bahamut got owned. That's what anyone gets when they're fighting for bad guys. Even if you're the King of Dragons, you'll pay the price for what you did. That is all... for now.
    he didnt have much of a choice...

and summons dont always get pwned when fighting on the "evil" side... remember alexander vs bahumut in FF9? poor alexander...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

aaah i don't wan't Sephiroth to die whahahahahahahaha

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:

Senior Member SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 11:11 PM
    Threads

The movie was good when it came to graphics and eye candy, but the plot needs work. Also the ending was horrible.

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

oh, i just watch it the second time, and notices....
    'who' is that gray wolf appearing all the time around Cloud? anyone know?

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

well i finally saw the movie a 32 times and it's such a damn good movie.

but i know that Sephiroth will return yippeeeeeeeeeeee.
    he cannot die.

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Closed Thread

Thread Information