AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tokyo Mew Mew a la Mode

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tokyo Mew Mew a la Mode

Has anyone else read the sequel to the bestselling Tokyo Mew Mew? Berry is adorable, I have to say. But how come Mint isn't a snob? And Ryou is as mean? Really, it is alittle different . . . maybe it's because Kodansha part wrote it. I give it 8 out of 10, maybe a 9, what does everyone else think?

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

i enjoyed it.i think what happened with the character changes was a way to show growth in the girls......or to create "new" characters in a sense

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

It was realy nice......but yet my fav stays as mint.....

Senior Member anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:54 AM
    Threads

i have heard about it but never read it it was when ichigo left to england and berri was the temporilry leader of the team she wa sinfused when she accidently dropped a formula on her self that make her get infused with cat and bunny and there was a donut thing 2!? i cant remember correctly

♣♥My sweet big sister~ Hira why did you have to leave so early? ♥♣
    ♣♥and My sweet little sister~ Shaza I love you *Hugs*♥♣
    ^___________________^

Full Metal Pipsquick mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 08:21 PM
    Threads

its realy cool but i like tokyo mew mew beter
    Tis xXLovelessXx for all who know me..

I love you Necromancer <333

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

I like the first one better; the characters have more personality in my opinion.

Junior Member lillylie43 has a little shameless behaviour in the past lillylie43's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2005 09:57 PM
    Threads

i like tokyomew mew better

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

i HATE berry. how dare she take ichigos place!? *kills berry * tokyo mew mew is much, much better.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I never read it but I want to.I want to know Ichigo's competition.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Junior Member Toko Sora is on a distinguished road Toko Sora's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2006 01:42 AM
    Threads

I love Tokyo MewMew A La Mode but I must say, I do like Tokyo Mew Mew better. Also -Shizu-, I do hate that Berry stole Ichigo's place for the leader. She's cute and great but I think Ichigo is the better captain.

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

I love berri the manga is great!

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Senior Member Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 07:05 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

For me, the manga was not worth the (or any) money. 2 volumes were definately _not_ enough to develop a decent storyline with interesting characters. Everything was so bland and boring and full of clishées, TMM was far better than A La Mode. I don't like Berry all that much, but I like Tasuku. He's a fun character. ^^ But please don't get me started on the villains, it was just downright...well, you get the point. They didn't have a personality at all, never really explained why they did what they did and suddenly after 2 volumes, everything is forgotten and they became good. Why did they want to get rid of the Mew Mews anyway? It happened so fast, you didn't even get to liking the characters from the first Tokyo Mew Mew series.

Well, you might probablyfigured out that I don't like the follower of TMM. ^^° No offence to TMM a la mode fans, the manga just doesn't appeal to me much.

Junior Member Halem is on a distinguished road Halem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2006 09:59 AM
    Threads

I have nly read the first one but my fav is Berri and Sakuro and pudding still ^^'''I hope that in the fist series ya'll saw the little not that they wrote...it said;" Yes Tokyo mewmew is a copy of sailor moon, but just for little kids." ....Or something like that XD

Junior Member Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2006 01:12 PM
    Threads

To the person above. It isn't a copy since BSSM is a copy of a copy of copy of a copy ad infinitum as well. Its not fair to say that.

I like a La Mode. Berri irritated me but so does Ichigo. I don't often like the main characters of Mahou Shoujou because they tend to be whiny-The only exception I can think of it Himeno from Shin Shirayuki hime Densetseu Pretear. She was really cool as far as magical girls go.

I thought the story could have been developed better and they could have made more out of it than just two volumes but I was glad to see the characters again reguardless. My favorite remains Zakuro, however.

I'm a diehard Zakuro/Minto shipper, btw

http://salemint.proboards59.com -Salem Witches Institute RPG

I'm not weird i'm gifted Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 01:18 AM
    Threads

Default Tokyo Mew Mew a la mode

As much as I like Tokyo Mew Mew a la mode, I really don't like the fact that Berry just barged in, and suddenly became "The Leader." Because I think Ichigo would have done a much better job.
    .:________________________________:.
    My love, blind me, kill me, In our blue room.

Member sari has a spectacular aura about sari has a spectacular aura about sari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

I've read some of it, I though it was good! Oh, Lorikachan98112 she only became leader because Ryou said, she was just as happy as being a mew mew....

Junior Member Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr is a jewel in the rough Ragexmr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2006 01:12 PM
    Threads

Berri really didn't have a choice in the matter of becomming the leader. She had no choice but to join the Mew Mews after she was hit with the genetic mutation thingy and since Ryou and Keiichiro are practically the Mew Mews bosses in the field as well as in the cafe, she had no choice but to be the leader as well when they told her she had to be. I don't like the girl but I can't not stand up for either so...

http://salemint.proboards59.com -Salem Witches Institute RPG

Closed Thread

Thread Information