AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The God of Death has arrived!

Junior Member RavenZero is on a distinguished road RavenZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2005 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The God of Death has arrived!

Greeting Follish mortals, I am........
    RAVENZERO!!
    I am a huge G-Wing fanatic, basically I just liek any of the "Alternate Universe Gundam Series as well.... execpt for X, which was too much like the crappy uc stuff.
    Anyways, I'm really new to anime, so would anyone mind showing me the ropes?

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

lol, welcom to AF. Plz read and follow the rules (you'll be hearing this alot) Don't spam either! PM (piravte message) me if you need anything, or read the FAQs. Take care and good luck. And lol, nice to see you're a high and mighty person..lol =P And, maybe i will teach you a few things...its a maybe...lol

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Welcome! I am Ami-chan; nice to meet ya. Anyways, say goodbye! *steals blanket*To your blanket, I mean.

Anyways, there's some rules around here that you need to follow. They include:
    1. Don't spam; over time, you'll learn what qualifies as spam. Spam is uber annoying, and not funny or cool.

2. Don't flame! Flaming is sooo rude! Respect the opinions of others; your opinions are unique to yourself, as are the others of the forum.

3. Have fun; we don't bite... much. Stick around, post much and PM me if you need anything.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

welcome man i'm a huge gundam wing fan to
    art and anime is my life.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Exclamation

Welcome to AF! PM if you need anything...I would be happy to help you in anyway possible. Have Fun!

One Last thought...

Worship Pocky and Nekos! One day they will rule the world.
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

welcome to AF! Im Dark, and ill be your personal.........aww screw it you know what?
    ill be 1 of your first friendz!
    just PM me if you need NEthing ok!?
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    If Earthly qualities are what you lack,
    train your body in the feilds and prepare to attack.
    When both heaven and earth are opened together,
    the path of peril will revert to the rightous path forever.
    This "Jin" is the secret way......
    ......that guides us on from this place today."
    ---Third hokage

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

Dang Dark, you're even corny out here too. And that one line reminded me of "Flame of Recca"...something like this "I'll be your own personal ninja" so yeah whatever. Anyway thats not the point here.

Hello and welcome to af you'll enjoy it and and make friends quite easily if you're outgoing, and if you want i'll be one just pm me and we'll talk.
    Last edited by Ukyo; 06-04-2005 at 03:31 PM.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Duelist of Legend TheLegendaryRoseDuelist is on a distinguished road TheLegendaryRoseDuelist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 05:09 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything just private message me. Be careful though there are cannibals and a blanket thief running around here so secure your belongins to you. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a red rose* Until then...*bows before vanishing in a wind of rose petals*
    A Duelist of Legend
    The one who can wield the cards full power
    She is the Rose Duelist

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

welcome to AF hope you like it here post lots have fun

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Senior Member Jade Lee is on a distinguished road Jade Lee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hello new anime fan and welcome to the forums .

Ropes about anime?
    Hm..I'd say the biggest thing to know is the good download sites and the latest release dates hehe. If you're into the artwork too, the good image sites (animegalleries is one of them no da :P).

~searching~ Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2007 11:19 AM
    Threads

HIya and welcome to AF nice to meet you my name is *bows* Haranui Sakura at your survice
    I'm Not Looking For Redemption...Just A Good Time!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome

Yea, whateveryone else has said...and look closely at my sig and realise it could be you!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the place we call AF. It's nice to meet another Gundam fan. Especially one who likes my personal favorite Gundam.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Well welcome to the forums. You might want to reconsider you being the god of death because we already have one. Please note what Myrra's siggy says because I have a hunch that you might suffer that fate.

Junior Member RavenZero is on a distinguished road RavenZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2005 10:43 AM
    Threads

right th3n, I'll take it all to heart. And i cant be the god of death?
    Awww... man... Oh well illl just have to make my own name for myself then thank you all for being so welcoming...
    zerg rush kekekekekekekekekeke!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information