AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Recent Artwork ^^

Member DepthAnime is on a distinguished road DepthAnime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2005 09:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wowww thats really very good. You have more then enough potiential to draw your own manga for sure, you draw your pictures with lots of care, and it reflects back in the finished product. keep up the good work!

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

thanks all of you ^^
    manga... i'm doing some doujinshi now, but still not good enough to make a real manga hehe maybe i'll try sometimes...
    btw, in this short time i'll post more of my art; i just scanned some more recently; take a look ok! [some r old arts, hope u ppl don't mind]

Junior Member x__whitenoise is on a distinguished road x__whitenoise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2005 01:46 AM
    Threads

oh, it's so cute, & so pretty ^__^ good job

Senior Member ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 06:35 PM
    Threads

Wow your good T.T i wish i could draw that good

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

thanx all of you ^^ btw the new thread for my new scanned artwork's open hehe

Happy birthday I love u catskill888 is on a distinguished road catskill888's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 01:17 PM
    sitting in the darkness trying to find my way home
    Threads

i really like it. it shows alot of pasion in her eyes. which is a plus to me.keep up the good work.^^
    *as the darkness from her heart beins to spread over the land..killing everything it touches*i don't know how to say that i don't want to see u again...so i hide in fear and of love. i believe that if u truly did love me u would say stuff that u meant. i don't know where u r or if u love me...please...please help me...*is caught in the darkness and dies a slow and painful death*

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love yur art! t is so beautiful. I love the colors too. Keep up the good work!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Member Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

really nice pictures i liked the light colors you used

Closed Thread

Thread Information