AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Recent Artwork ^^

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool My Recent Artwork ^^

Really, thanx to my lovely imouto, Runa Kawaii, that this artwork can arrive here….

This artwork[s] r actually b’day present for her; but I dun hv scanner n I got no copy left here… I did take the pic with digicam, but the result’s unsatisfying…

That’s why, Runa, arigatou ^^ I really mean it, because u scan them n ‘bring’ them around on the line, I can get it again ^^ [bravo!]

Anyway please rate them! Any comment, critize, or whatever r welcome here ^^

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

*cries* it..its soo beautiful VARLY. ^^ And i see nothing wrong with it. So keep up the good work. =D

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx Taikyo ^^
    but i need some comment for income ^^ hehe

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Wow. I really liked how you colored the pictures!
    And the artwork is fantastic. ^ ^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx ^^ but where's the comment & critics??

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

so far,i think i like your work the best.my only comment is...they all look like demons.but cute demons!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

again, thanx ^^..... (demon, eh?)
    critics r needed for improvement.... so don't hesitate to post any ok ^^

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

okay...okay, things to improve on, eh? lessee....

well, the fingers on the drawing with the girl/woman in the kimono look a little off, like...sausage like? though not really...i'm not sure how to describe them. but fingers are a hard thing to draw in the first place and you can really only improve with most things with more practice--i.e. draw more.

the face on the blue haired man looks off, like...the nose looks in the wrong place. perhaps you're showing too much of the other side of the face and that other eye.

i'd say work on face proportions and drawing hands. also, i'd like to see you drawing the whole form and pushing your shading a little more some really nice darks and some really nice lights.

however, i love the soft tone of your pictures, and if you want to keep that you don't have to push your contrasts...that was one of my major problems--i liked to make things look too soft and my teacher kept wanting me to push myself to have darker shading and brighter lights--more contrast.

i like how you do the hair, that looks wonderful and i like the texture in the pictures as well--the paper you probably use. the girl's face i really like, especially her eyes. i also like the backgrounds--the flowers. so just a few small things to try to work on. keep up the good work.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx.... ^^ i will keep those as notes *are there more??*
    actually it is paper used as invitation cards.... my dad bought them for sumthin else, n my idea come up to use sum different media for my drawing [i used to use HVS - printer paper; well i think different paper media suit better for different drawing media ^^ i hv to try n experiment things out to know exactly how it works hehe]

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok. I think they are excellent. But the characters themselves, seem child like. As if you were drawing little kids. That's the best I can do. Don't see where you need much improvement.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

your work is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I love it!
    ~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

Yeah, some of the things that Tiv said are true. But just practice practice and you will do well! I'm also an artist. But I need to practice more; my drawings look kinda bad. o.o; I LOVE how you shade, Varly, it looks so nice! n_n
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lady of Violets*~
    Yeah, some of the things that Tiv said are true. But just practice practice and you will do well! I'm also an artist. But I need to practice more; my drawings look kinda bad. o.o; I LOVE how you shade, Varly, it looks so nice! n_n
    yeah, i really liked the art work so i was sort of digging for things that might need imporvement..<_<;..it's harder to find things to improve on if you really like how the art looks...
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

There cute!I love the way these were drawn!^__^
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Holy Vampier Priest The Holy is an unknown quantity at this point Priest The Holy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 10:35 PM
    Threads

i totaly like the drawings i think they look awsome keep drawimg and u could have your own t.v. show
    It's to late to say srry or i love u the fire in my soul has set a flame my eyes turn a cloudy white as i fade in to death u say i love u but it's to late my heart is dead it died a slow and painful death i yell help but noone hears as i drowned in my own blood... family is in my journal

(\__/)
    ( o.o ) <--bunnie
    (_)(_)

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

i like them.. and usually i dont like pictures that are colured in... i would love to put mine up but i dont have anyway of doing it.. but they are cool... the second picture im assuming they are children cos their eyes are bigger... i really like the lil flowers on the first picture..

The best i ever tasted sparkiest fox will become famous soon enough sparkiest fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 06:04 PM
    Threads

[B]Your art work is very good Varly keep it up.

Sparkiest Fox

My Family is in my journal.

"You only have one life so live it to the fullest"

Siggies made by Seyia and Nespa

Senior Member Jade Lee is on a distinguished road Jade Lee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Love the work

Here are my critiques:

Coloring.
    Have you ever heard of flat coloring? My mentor calls it the difference between "dead" color and "alive" coloring - it's much like the difference between 2D drawing and 3D drawing.
    I think that's what you need to improve on right now. Your figures are great - maybe the first one's face is a little wide, but other than that, very nicely done .
    The coloring, however, is flat - or "dead," so to speak. I see that you see contrasts between dark and light, but hair isn't just plain blue or just plain yellow. For example, if you looked at a blue jacket - what colors would you see? Not just blue. There is black, there is white, there is probably some blue-green, emerald green, maybe some patches of yellow here and there if the jacket's old, navy, aquamarine - TONS of colors. Put them all together in all the right places and you have got a living picture my friend .

Hope this helps!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx everyone ^^ of course all of them r usefull to me; i will difficult to tell which part i need to mend if no one tell me hehe

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Ruhroni Khenshin is on a distinguished road Ruhroni Khenshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2005 02:32 PM
    Threads

hey i luv da drawing its amazing^^ well atleast better dan me lol

Queen Of The Unseen CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 01:17 AM
    Threads

Nice pictures there Varly ^_^ Those are very cute
    Last edited by CuteStar; 07-09-2005 at 02:05 AM.

I want you to love me
    And hate me too.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx... ^^

Senior Member naiume is on a distinguished road naiume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 09:18 AM
    Threads

u r good but i Have seen better ,keep it up...
    pm me if u ever want to talk!

-heh, the one in the middle is me.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

do you have anymore?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    do you have anymore?
    actually, yes [ther're many....i drew some black n white, coal pics, water colors, oil painting, other pencil colors' works, plain ink, or just plain pencil drawings, they're tons, i've been drawing since kindergarten---- 1 o d longest activities lasting next to my piano ^^, n they've been pilling up, even they're given out to friends n others....]

BUT [i can't post them]:
    i don't have a scanner [those were scanned by my sis; they're her b'day present, i just happen to get it from the web (she brings them everywhere haha maybe u ppl can see them elsewhere around other forums or some places similar), n she live far from here [hv to cross sea] i tried using digital camera, but the result's bad.....so for the time being until i luckily get to a scanner, maybe no more new drawing posted up hehe

Closed Thread

Thread Information