AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gravitation

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Gravitation

ok... this is a manga book and i just wanna know if anyone has read it? well i read the first volume.... but my mum refuse to get me the rest as there are quite alot... so.... can someone tell me what happens!!! please!!! i wanna know!!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I have read almost all of them out there, and there are 11 or 12 of them. That's a lot of money you know! I love this manga for the simple reason that it has so much heart. My brother hates it because he's a homophobe. The anime is almost as good, but they cut a bunch out of the story and gloss over the details. And the music, if you're not going to get the rest, you must buy the soundtracks!!! They have my favorite songs on them.

So anyway, the story is pretty simple. Shuichi is trying to become a rock star, but he has a bit of trouble when Yuki criticizes his learics. (Actually, Yuki is my avatar, see.) I would tell you the rest of the storyline hao_asakura, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it. If you want to know what happens, PM me some time, okay. That's all I'll say here because this post is pretty long. Capernicus out.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-01-2005 at 06:21 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information