AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: List your cry-baby character (whether you like or dislike him/her)

Threaded View

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2016 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Default List your cry-baby character (whether you like or dislike him/her)

Hi there again!

Here an interesting topic for you. List down any of your cry -baby (those who like to cry which ever anything bad (mostly..) or happy happen to them) characters that you have seen in an anime (main characters preferred...). It can be the good guy or vice versa.

Here some of my list:
    *Ikari Shinji (who won't forget this introvert character, most annoying to me)
    *Vash the Stampede (this guy a whimp and yet funny and have excellent shooting skill)
    *Kira Yamato (too bad this guy have to handle the pressure and responsiblity of protect his friends and loved ones aboard the Archangel on the early of the story and have to witness the death of the civilians on the ill -fated shuttle which descending down to Earth before being shot down by Duel Gundam)
    *Athrun Zala ( if you watched the whole series of Gundam SEED, you will know why...)
    *most of the main female characters (mostly teenagers) that I have watched....

You got mine, how about yours?

'nough said...
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 06-02-2005 at 01:22 AM.

Thread Information