AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FLCL fans welcomed

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default FLCL fans welcomed

Here here.I open the case of everyone living person who likes FLCL.My fav character is Haruko.SHe rocks adn I love her Vespa.If you want,tell your fav character ,and well what ever you want to tell about FLCL,Furi Kuri,Fooly Cooly, or whatever way you wish to say it.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Member Raidon is on a distinguished road Raidon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2005 08:50 PM
    Threads

FLCL Rocks!! ok, i saw one epesode but thats ok, i loved it. it was the last one sadly. i hope they rerun it hear pretty soon. but i like the main. umm what was his name... but i thought he was awsome with the red glow going on. . i alsow liked Haruko.
    if we all have hope than we all can be human. it's the hope that our mistakes will be forgivin that allows us to make them. and thus make us human. but if we are not forgivin and we then lose hope, what will that make us? and what will become of the one who did not forgive?

-and check out my buddys art.-

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

I love Furi Kuri!! But my sis is one hell of a fan. She is getting a yellow vespa with the same tag number, a blue guitar and she wants to take mytop bunk away from me. But I can do Haruko's voice. I'm good. We have all three DVDs too.

Furi Kuri!!!
    ~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default rEALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroelove
    I love Furi Kuri!! But my sis is one hell of a fan. She is getting a yellow vespa with the same tag number, a blue guitar and she wants to take mytop bunk away from me. But I can do Haruko's voice. I'm good. We have all three DVDs too.

Furi Kuri!!!
    Lucky.I'm glad someone answered to this.YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to become Haruko and get her Vespa and left-handed guitar.You want to know something,originally,her guitar is right handed but she screwed it up by switching the strings.I know this Haurko character shrine that shows the guitar she has in real life.And vespa.My fav episode is Brittle Bullet.

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raidon
    FLCL Rocks!! ok, i saw one epesode but thats ok, i loved it. it was the last one sadly. i hope they rerun it hear pretty soon. but i like the main. umm what was his name... but i thought he was awsome with the red glow going on. . i alsow liked Haruko.
    His name is Naota.And I think you watched it on Cartoon Network.It was shown last Saturday at 1:30 in the morning.I think they are airing in August.*starts crying*I think I'm probably going to not see it till next month!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

naw, i saw it at like 11pm or 12. but where and how much is it? the disc set i mean. hey, what dose FLCL mean? or is that never ment to be ansered?
    if we all have hope than we all can be human. it's the hope that our mistakes will be forgivin that allows us to make them. and thus make us human. but if we are not forgivin and we then lose hope, what will that make us? and what will become of the one who did not forgive?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default I think

Quote Originally Posted by Raidon
    naw, i saw it at like 11pm or 12. but where and how much is it? the disc set i mean. hey, what dose FLCL mean? or is that never ment to be ansered?
    I have no idea.I saw some website that said it was rumored to mean squirrel's *** or acorn or something.It's totally screwed up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hu? you lost me...

Junior Member Jam Master Funktrain is on a distinguished road Jam Master Funktrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2005 04:18 PM
    Threads

FLCL is the greatest anime ever made. Anyone who bashes it

A. Has No Taste

B. Can't understand it

It's usually a mixture of the two.

FLCL was the first anime I ever saw, so I can honestly say it changed my life.

FLCL = Furi Kuri. Roughly translated meaning "to fondle breasts."

After watching the whole serise about 40+ times I think I've finally understood all the symbolism. It's enough to write a damn book about.

Full Metal Pipsquick mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 08:21 PM
    Threads

go flcl, although i hate hakuro (only cuzz she stole naota from me) me luv naota hes soo cute^^

Member Zazzie The Beast is on a distinguished road Zazzie The Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2005 09:10 AM
    Threads

Yay FLCL!!!! I love FLCL I read the manga and it roxs! I never miss an episode. Go FLCL!!!!
    vs.
    Who would win? Kakashi will supervise

Junior Member Seijinnator is on a distinguished road Seijinnator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2006 12:46 AM
    Threads

I love that show! Mostly because it's so completely random. I wish theyd show it on CN more often.

Vindicated... Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya has a reputation beyond repute Nerveya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

I love FLCL =D =D =D It's awesome, haruko, naota, and all the rest =D It's flippin' hilarious lol. I love the randomness too, i'm a huge fan ^_^

♡ .Idiot. ♡ Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie has a reputation beyond repute Sangie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 11:41 AM
    Threads

i love furi kuri (kinda sucks only 6 episodes though)
    --Thank you so much Sanzoku!!--
    -Happy what ever Holiday is next-

Full Metal Pipsquick mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango is a splendid one to behold mew sango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2005 08:21 PM
    Threads

yes, but it's still awsome, hakuro is funny^^, naota is cute^^, the show is just cool^^

Junior Member Jam Master Funktrain is on a distinguished road Jam Master Funktrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2005 04:18 PM
    Threads

NO! NOT RANDOM!!!! If you watch it enough you'll find most everything has a deep meaning.

All the characters are great. My favorite may be Mamimi, although the Horuko/Naota bedroom scene in Episode 5 always leaves me breathless.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

To say someone has no taste because they disagree with you on a specific show is nothing short of naive. Furi Kuri is an interesting show, that you have to be a specific personality to truly enjoy it. I liked the show, but you have to understand that many people will not like it, simply because the story moves too quickly. This doesn't mean they have no tastes. It means they enjoy different things than you do. Surprise, people who are different will like different things.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

The show is amazing. It has the deepest plot I've ever seen. The music by the Pillows makes the series even better.

It shows how the mind of boy who has just hit puberty is like. Confusing, self-destructive at times, but can acomplish amazing things when it needed. It also shows the importance of learning to have fun while still be an adult. Don't let the wrinkles of your brain be ironed out! It has so many different themes, and eneugh symbolism to let my Lit. teacher have a field day.

Haruko and Mamimi are great.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Senior Member boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

FLCL was the most funny anime ive seen

Junior Member Edward_Elric_Lover is on a distinguished road Edward_Elric_Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2006 01:25 PM
    Threads

I LOVE FLCL!! I wish they would have made it a bigger series though. My favorite character is Haruko. She's just plain weird and random and I like her. ^_^
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.
    ~Alphonse Elric~

Senior Member boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm is infamous around these parts boogerworm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 04:53 PM
    Threads

i've seen the whole series thats more than you can say

Junior Member yeska is infamous around these parts yeska is infamous around these parts yeska's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2005 09:30 AM
    Threads

because it is funny and it cool see it over and over and never get tired seing it

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

wOOt!! FLCL!!! The best thing about it- I can watch the whole thing cause there's only 6 episodes!!!!
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

Junior Member yeska is infamous around these parts yeska is infamous around these parts yeska's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2005 09:30 AM
    Threads

yes it sort but its funny

Closed Thread

Thread Information