AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: After life

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 11:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default After life

what do you think is there after life has ended? tell what you think happens. i will post what i think latter.

p.s
    sorry if i did something wrong and if this had been made im sorry if this is in the wrong spot plzz move it and let me know. thanxs
    I know all and I see all, I just don't tell all.

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

well i think we all go to the heven or the un speakable. but sometimes i question it. what if we dont.what if we start over a new life. I do believe in heven but the again what if theres not....

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

I believe we either go to heaven, or the pits or wander around with the living until we've done what we needed to be done.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member Misa Greycloak is on a distinguished road Misa Greycloak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:26 PM
    Threads

You die..and you go to Heaven or Hell.Heaven if you a born again(accepted Christ as saviour),Hell..if you dont know him.Knowing him personally and knowing about him are two diffrent things.
    ~MG

I love you with every fiber of my being...

Please promise me...You'll love me forever...

A lover will lost a while,a friend is a forever..

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Why do people assume you go to heaven if you are Christian? Christians aren't as cracked up as they say they are, just look at the vivid history that Catholic and Christians have had. I don't think we listened to any of those Ten Commandments.

I say we all end up in a BIG Wack-a-Mole machine, and we have to dodge the giant hammer. The ones that make it to the end of the game are reborn. If you don't make it you'll have to wait untill they play again.. Which is like once every hundred years.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

i would like to think that there is bliss and peacefull suroundings and pur trinity but there is wide massteria many belive in life after i for one hope there is because your life is all you have do let no one take it or give it it is a valuabkle thing belive it or not

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

i believe that there is life after death because i also do believe in reincarnation..^-^

~~~~

Mercenary for hire Shinbo is infamous around these parts Shinbo is infamous around these parts Shinbo is infamous around these parts Shinbo is infamous around these parts Shinbo is infamous around these parts Shinbo is infamous around these parts Shinbo is infamous around these parts Shinbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 03:43 PM
    Threads

I know where my life is going and its going to hell. My sins are too much for this so called God to forgive.
    Konnichiwa my good people and bad people

RPG Vampirikai Sajun DestinyUnclear is on a distinguished road DestinyUnclear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2005 03:24 PM
    in reality but like so many i wish to be in a place like Atlantis.
    Threads

intresting hmm i think after we die we go to heaven or down under and some people get the right to chosse between being a wandering spirit or being reborn in a nother life ^_^

My Family

Kurai Ha -- RPG Case Older Brother

Senior Member meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

im think im going to hell because of all the bad sins i did

IM ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CONNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No sin is to great or to small for God to forgive."All have sinned and become short of the glory of God."
    "Call upon the name of the Lord and thou shalt be saved"
    God loved you,me,and everyone else to send His ONLY son to die on a cross,to be beaten and abused,to pay for OUR transgressions.He was our replacement!It was us who belonged up there on that cross.But God loved us so much,He sent his son to suffer and die in our place,that all my be saved through him.There is no sin..that God will not forget,nor is the one that God wont wipe clean from the 'plate'.If you have any more questions,be free to PM me or e-mail [email protected]
    ~MG

Senior Member meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i talk **** to my mom and i even talk **** to god sometimes

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Everyone talks bad to there mom sometimes.And when you curse God or talk to him in bad ways,it breaks His heart,it really does.But thats why you ask for forgiveness.And spend more time with your Heavenly Father to get to know him better.
    ~MG

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont no if he will forgive me

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2015 03:59 AM
    Threads

Don't know, I don't think there's much after life.

The Sweetest Angel Living sw33t ang3l will become famous soon enough sw33t ang3l's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2005 08:38 PM
    Threads

Well, I think that there is life depending on the place you go. I believe that you don't live a life with your temporary body. Your soul comes out and goes to either heaven or hell. That's what I think.

~~~~~~

AF Pals
    MsAeris, Flame Demon, red-storm, g0d_of_death, PugznRoku

~~~~~~

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 19th
    Why do people assume you go to heaven if you are Christian? Christians aren't as cracked up as they say they are, just look at the vivid history that Catholic and Christians have had. I don't think we listened to any of those Ten Commandments.

I say we all end up in a BIG Wack-a-Mole machine, and we have to dodge the giant hammer. The ones that make it to the end of the game are reborn. If you don't make it you'll have to wait untill they play again.. Which is like once every hundred years.
    thats not all true. im a christian.In my bible the new testiment says that gor for gives u for anything of those 10 commandments .jesus christ and god will forgive us for all of our sins if we aske for it. All we need is to jus pray......There is always hope for us i belive anyone can go to heven if u belive...
    Last edited by Ninja Hatake Kakashi; 04-25-2005 at 10:14 PM. Reason: jus cuz

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Member Wind Ninja is on a distinguished road Wind Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2006 06:30 PM
    Threads

Default ?

are you guys talking about the after life?

I am the wind that holds me up, harsh yet gentle,fleeting yet ever-present, together we soar beyond imagination for every qeustion has a proper answer, every soul has a proper place, mine is a playful wind and a loving fighter.I am Sharper than the wind, lighter than the air, like i meteor I strike from above without warning, unlike a meteor I then pull out my Ashfall Katana and slit yuor throat. I am always wandering but leaving no trail.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeswind we are >< that was so spam
    Last edited by Ninja Hatake Kakashi; 04-25-2005 at 10:18 PM. Reason: ...

The Sweetest Angel Living sw33t ang3l will become famous soon enough sw33t ang3l's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2005 08:38 PM
    Threads

well I don't think that you should actually make fun of christianity. it's our religion. so don't speak some crap about this.

~~~~~~

AF Pals
    MsAeris, Flame Demon, red-storm, g0d_of_death, PugznRoku

~~~~~~

Senior Member D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man has much to be proud of D-man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why did god send jesus to die on the cross for us? what did we do? and what was going to happan to us?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If he didnt,we would be sent to everlasting damnation,in hell.He loved us enough to give us a choice.All he wants is your love and to know Him.But he gave us a choice..He didnt want us to suffer,he saw compassion and mercy,but he also has wrath..
    ~MG

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so than how did his sun dieing save us?

Member Haruko9090 is on a distinguished road Haruko9090's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2006 02:54 PM
    Threads

When you die u die we don't have to talk about this.Everyone will die eventulaly.-_-
    Death by motorbike!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It saved us from everlasting damnation.And he didnt stay died.He went to hell and fought for the keys of death.He faught with Satan for 3 days!And won!He came back to live,in all his shinning and spiffy glory,holding the keys to death and hell.Thats whats saves us!He saves us from going to hell!All you have to do is believe in Him and you will be saved from the pits of Hell.
    Go here everyone...:
    http://www.sunnytees.com/loveletter

This should help more than a meer human,like myself,can.
    ~MG

Closed Thread

Thread Information