AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Um...Hello

Hybrid View

Twilight Assassin Lady Tsunami will become famous soon enough Lady Tsunami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2006 05:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Um...Hello

Um...I'm Meghan.
    I enjoy creating banners, I love Rping, drawing, I'm a fan of, well too many animes to name off...
    Ah well, I am quite social once I get used to the people and my surroundings. I can be very energetic and affectionate, but sometimes I'm not...I'm easily annoyed, but I never get angry inless you do something to hurt my friends. Kii...I'm not too sure what else to say about myself... ^^;;;

messenger of death pretty-kitty is on a distinguished road pretty-kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 12:51 PM
    Threads

ello welcom to AF, i wish for you to be my friend PM me if interested
    P>S have fun

-Family-
    -Boyfriend- AngelXwithin
    -Owner- TreyX
    -Daughter (s)-Chii #1
    -lil' sis- Sakaki's angel, Sasura
    -Older sis- sexy gal
    -perky older sis'- sparkiest fox
    -Older Brother- Deshwitat, Hisaki, Heavenspheonix, Carrot Top
    -lil' Brother- Junior
    -Friend(s)-Lady Tsunami,Sakurako Shiina, Honeybee, Cowboydemon666

BRoKeN HeArT SAKURA sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

wuzz up homie i'll be your friend if you want oh yeah and welcome to AF!

Twilight Assassin Lady Tsunami will become famous soon enough Lady Tsunami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sakura gohan mathers
    wuzz up homie i'll be your friend if you want oh yeah and welcome to AF!
    Thank you very much. :: bows :: I'd like for you to be my friend. ^^;

Figlia della Tempesta MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 03:49 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome.
    I'm pretty savvy with D&D (2E and 3E), and most of the World of Darkness games, so feel free to PM if you need anything or want to rant about your DM or GM.

Have fun!^^
    INTIMACY n. A relation in which fools are providentially drawn for their mutual destruction.
    --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MingUe
    Hello and welcome.
    I'm pretty savvy with D&D (2E and 3E), and most of the World of Darkness games, so feel free to PM if you need anything or want to rant about your DM or GM.

Have fun!^^
    Thank you! x3

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Cool

well, it's great that you told us alitttle about yourself. ^^ Oh, and you love to make banners and draw too?! Thats great! I think me and you can make best of friends! =D So anyways, welcom to AF. Please do take time to read and follow the rules. Don't spam, and everything would be fine. Plz, PM (piravte message) me or read the FAQs. And don't worry, I'll try and help you as much as i can. ^^ So take care and good luck to ya! *hugs and gives a plushy oh Hisaki* well Since i don't know all your favorite animes, I'll just give to a handsome and adorable plushy of myself. ^^ Hope you likes it.

P.S- Plz don't double and triple, or any number of post one after your own. ^^ You can post again after someone else does.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hisaki
    well, it's great that you told us alitttle about yourself. ^^ Oh, and you love to make banners and draw too?! Thats great! I think me and you can make best of friends! =D So anyways, welcom to AF. Please do take time to read and follow the rules. Don't spam, and everything would be fine. Plz, PM (piravte message) me or read the FAQs. And don't worry, I'll try and help you as much as i can. ^^ So take care and good luck to ya! *hugs and gives a plushy oh Hisaki* well Since i don't know all your favorite animes, I'll just give to a handsome and adorable plushy of myself. ^^ Hope you likes it.

P.S- Plz don't double and triple, or any number of post one after your own. ^^ You can post again after someone else does.
    :: bows :: Thank you very much! :: takes the plushy :: ^^;
    Oh, and I'm sorry I did a double post. x_x; :: isn't used to this rule... ::
    I'm happy to hear we'd be good friend. ^^

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the boards. My name is Ami-chan, and thus you must call me so. *steals blanket* You have been deblanketized! Bwahaha!!

Anyways, follow the rules and you'll do great. Post lots and stay a long time, okay?

See ya around, and please PM me if you need anything at all.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Welcome to the boards. My name is Ami-chan, and thus you must call me so. *steals blanket* You have been deblanketized! Bwahaha!!

Anyways, follow the rules and you'll do great. Post lots and stay a long time, okay?

See ya around, and please PM me if you need anything at all.
    Kii... T_T; My blanket...
    Oh, thank you very much for welcoming me. :: bows ::

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the site. I'm gonna tell you what I tell everyone, as soon as you meet Myrra, read her sig until you can see it with your eyes closed.

Man do I sound unfriendly.

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much!
    :: tilts head :: Um.. Myrra? I'll...remember that? o.o;

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

Hey!!!! hows it goin!!! need anythin and pm me!!!*does a welcome cheer*

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He means me. Your friendly mod. Just read and follow the rules and you'll be just fine.I do so <3 my sig.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tsunami
    Um...I'm Meghan.
    I enjoy creating banners, I love Rping, drawing, I'm a fan of, well too many animes to name off...
    Ah well, I am quite social once I get used to the people and my surroundings. I can be very energetic and affectionate, but sometimes I'm not...I'm easily annoyed, but I never get angry inless you do something to hurt my friends. Kii...I'm not too sure what else to say about myself... ^^;;;
    Hello and welcome. If you have any questions, don't be affraid to PM me and ask. Post often, but follow rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Wink

Cute Avatar, i just luv Xiao Qiao!^_^
    Hiya and welcome to the "Animrforums"
    Just stick to the rules, it's very helpful and try and enjoy your stay! And remember to PM someone/anyone if needed.
    Till then, see yah around and in hopes to hear more from you!

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:41 PM
    Threads

geez Sakurako Shiina dont scare her away lol. welcome.
    I welcome all challanges in the battle arena.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default :: bows ::

Thank you Sakurako Shiina Myrra, Therebel, Aisuru, and heavenspheonix for welcoming me!

Therebel:: Okies I'll look out for 'em. ^^

Aisuru:: I luff Xiao Qiao too... x3
    Yay for Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao fanfics!

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Sup welcome to AF PM me if ya need anything ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Deshwitat
    Sup welcome to AF PM me if ya need anything ^^
    Thank you!
    Note:: Yay for Sasuke and Itachi! x3

Wait... o_o;
    Another note :: ...no yaoi! x_X;;; :: doesn't like yaoi ::

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

Whatda meen scare her away >____<

Senior Member pumpkin__smasher will become famous soon enough pumpkin__smasher will become famous soon enough pumpkin__smasher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2005 09:07 PM
    Threads

Hi.. i'm new to AF and wanted to say hi, and you seem like a fun person to be around, most girls im ever around suck bad, not many ppl like anime around here so i love this site and my favorite show & manga ever is TRIGUN../\_/\*

"/\_/\"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin__smasher
    Hi.. i'm new to AF and wanted to say hi, and you seem like a fun person to be around, most girls im ever around suck bad, not many ppl like anime around here so i love this site and my favorite show & manga ever is TRIGUN../\_/\*
    Thank you very much! Kii...most of the people I know at my school don't like anime either, only a select few like it. Most people think it's just porn... x_x;;
    Oh...Trigun? O_O!

I love Knives! x3

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

welcome and have a good time

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenDevil
    welcome and have a good time
    Thank you. Oh my, Heavenspheonix told me about what she did to your title... ^^;;;
    Hopefully you can get it changed soon...

Closed Thread

Thread Information