AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Photoshop yields results!

Figlia della Tempesta MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 03:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Photoshop yields results!

I spent a lot of time on this one....just wanted some constructive criticism

INTIMACY n. A relation in which fools are providentially drawn for their mutual destruction.
    --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

O.o Oh, is this really yours? It looks great!!

Keep up the great work ^_^

Figlia della Tempesta MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 03:49 PM
    Threads

thanks !!

Um...um...er...can I beg you on my hands and knees to make me a sig? Please? I'll do anything!
    INTIMACY n. A relation in which fools are providentially drawn for their mutual destruction.
    --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:41 PM
    Threads

lol. his face needs a little work. mainly his right check, it seems to be too flat. besides that it looks great. you should be very proud of yourself. you are the only one i have ever known that could do something like that on a computer. you are gonna be the best, i can tell.
    btw: what happen to the one i made you lol, you wear that thing out already .
    i guess i cant blame you for asking him. he must be good to have made that masterpiece.
    I welcome all challanges in the battle arena.

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

um heaven... i think its a girl *points to cheast*

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oops. you sure.

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well it looks like that that person has boobs

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

eeeeeh. well.... uhhhh..... oops.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD weirdo

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how am i......
    take this to the pm's @#$@# you getting flame on the pm's now.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Argh, you really don't learn! The forum isn't for chating, go to the chat for this, or use the PMs!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Argh, you really don't learn! The forum isn't for chating, go to the chat for this, or use the PMs!
    look a post above. that all the more reason to report you for harassment

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by heavenspheonix
    look a post above. that all the more reason to report you for harassment
    there are 3 spam posts of yours in this thread, next time think before writing them!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wait a minute, all those 3 post above it had to deal with the topic. so ha, i wasnt doing anything severely wrong. now i will admit that the last one wasnt completely on topic, but it was suppose to stop the chatter which seemed to be going off topic. i will also admit that you might not have noticed that so i will accept that you could have made a mistake. however that is no excuse for going off like that. you had no right to harass me for something that wasnt even bad.
    you could have been polite and ask if we could please use whatever to chat. i must ask you to please be more kind in the future. thank you

sincerely,
    the eternal heaven and hells pheonix of the azure heavens
    (god i need to shorten my name lol)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And i will also claim that i also did make a spam which was tottaly off topic and i apologize for that ((the one where i called him a weirdo))

Sincerly
    Devil Fallen Remming aka FallenDevil

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

wait a minute, all those 3 post above it had to deal with the topic. so ha, i wasnt doing anything severely wrong.
    Ok ... I'm correcting myself I made a mistake, not 3 but last 2 posts ... but stil, next time think a bit before writing them.

@FallenDevil: apoligize accepted.

tnx

Now, no more offtopic posts here ... next time I'll just delete them, tnx

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Her face looks quite weird, but all in all its quite good, although it's really hard to comment on such a small image :/ There are way more details than this small (and too compressed) image can show :/

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Junior Member Lavaiethin is on a distinguished road Lavaiethin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2005 06:57 PM
    Threads

I don't think its bad. its quite good actually, i do like her outfit.
    *~~*Lavaiethin*~~*

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

Thats pretty good. Keep up the work and you will be a very skilled artist!
    ~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33