AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The legend of zelda: Twilight Princess

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The legend of zelda: Twilight Princess

The new zelda game , the game that keeps nintendo in the battle beetween the consoles, this game looks awesome! I've thought will it contend with ocarina of time and does anyone have any info on the game like release date etc.

Priestess of Seiryu Iya is on a distinguished road Iya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Twighlight Princess....that's sounds really interesting.
    Do you know what system it'll be out on?
    Probably GameCube.

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

yeah I've seen screenshots of it and a review of it on E3 05 live

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

oh hmm... i started a thread on this not long ago.... its called "legend of zelda: twilight princess. how will it do?"

i did not see a thread like this before i posted my thread.

im srry to all mods if i made a mistake

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

I was getting ready for this one. THE GAME IS GONNA SUCK, DON'T LET NINTENDO FOOL YOU. They have fooled us all for too long. For too long they have given us crappy games, and time and again have they gotten good reviews. Ever since I can remember, every Zelda game has gotten perfect scores for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER. The gameplay hardly changes at all, yet its the only game that does this and still does good everytime. What the hell. Here is a MAJOR spoiler for the game, so if you don't wanna know it, don't read. You are an elf in a green suit, you will have to fight some guy named Ganandorf, you will have to save Hyrule or something like it, and save a princess yet after fighting a million monsters still not get laid by her. Hell, atleast Mario gets a peck on the cheek once in awhile, and atleast his games have different characters. I said it once, and I'll say it again......ZELDA SUCKS, ITS NOT THAT GREAT, ITS GETTING OLD, AND IT SHOULD BURN.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I can see that you're not a zelda fan, but face it: all zelda's had at least some changes that made them stand apart in terms of gameplay.

The oracles had the dual timewarp and season change.

majora's mask had the 3 day time limit.

ocarina of time had 3-d platform.

I'm not sure what sort of things this new one will bring in, and I hardly think fighting of the back of epona counts as a change in gameplay.

Oh, and by the way Garma, if you count the story on a base like that I can do that with every game you name too. For example: RPG's are always saving the world from some huge evil, shooters always involve shooting people, sport games are all about winning. Dig a little more deeper then that, you're just giving me ammo for my arguments with reasoning like this.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Closed Thread

Thread Information