AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PS3 OR XBOX 360

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX 360

36 33.33%
  • PS3

72 66.67%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 Or Xbox 360?

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i heard that 1 of them is supposed to have free internet... but then they could screw u over with the game itself (EQ any 1?)

I will get you back! Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2006 03:55 PM
    Threads

Not a doubt in my mind - ps3

Senior Member Lightangel will become famous soon enough Lightangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

I just prefer PS3, but than again I haven't had much experience with Xbox.

The light comes from within.

~Sig made by Scribbles~

(\_/)
    (O.o)

(> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    i heard that 1 of them is supposed to have free internet... but then they could screw u over with the game itself (EQ any 1?)
    X360 comes with Xbox Live Silver, which is a free version of the Live service.
    I live in Switzerland!

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axeit
    X360 comes with Xbox Live Silver, which is a free version of the Live service.
    o ok thx for the info :P

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

I'd go for the PS3

Senior Member Kid zolo is an unknown quantity at this point Kid zolo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 07:50 AM
    Threads

ps3 because the new ff7 looks really amazimg

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kid zolo
    if you've read the whole thread, you can see that its posted several times that the demo of ff7 was just a tech demo for ps3.
    Square-Enix says that they havent got any plans of remaking the game at the moment.
    I live in Switzerland!

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Xbox live silver cant play all live games though, only certain games, an you can talk to your friends, Xbox live gold has everything, but they both have a marketing system, dont know much bout it but if anyone does tell me, i wanna no what this markets about

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

READ THE WHOAL THREAD FIRST!!!!

the only FF7 thing they are making is Dirge of Cerberus ok? and guess what? its for PS2! not 3 ok?!

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Great Fang
    PS3 all the way!!!!Game Pro said the PS3 is bette r.
    Heck what GAMEPRO said??????? they had a whole section on PS3 VS X-box 360 vs Nintendo revolution in PSM of coure PS3 is the best. i saw a demo and the grafics r amaising.

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Sasuke
    Xbox live silver cant play all live games though, only certain games, an you can talk to your friends, Xbox live gold has everything, but they both have a marketing system, dont know much bout it but if anyone does tell me, i wanna no what this markets about
    the market thing is download new maps, characters, veichles, demoes, and stuff like that.
    you can most probably also buy and download movies, music and stuff like that.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

I'm going with PS3 I never liked the Xbox, and probably never will.. So yay for PS3!!
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Myrra's property :) Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo has a spectacular aura about Zingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

Gyaa! When will people learn it's not about which console is best, it's about the one with the best games. I like my chipped Xbox It's almost like a HTPC.

Anyways I'll probably get both

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll still go for X360, just feels right..
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zingo
    Gyaa! When will people learn it's not about which console is best, it's about the one with the best games. I like my chipped Xbox It's almost like a HTPC.

Anyways I'll probably get both
    i agree! thats what pisses me off the most about the VG community!
    Everywhere i go, ppl talk down to Nintendo... "they only make games for kids!" YEAH RIGHT! Eternal darkness is FAR from appropriate for a kid. every system has a character appealing to kids (mario/crash bandicoot/sonic etc)

The gamecube had some of the best games ive ever played on it and it still got minimal attention... now dont get me wrong, the PS2 and the Xbox had good games, not as many, but still good games... just more marketing...

Im getting a job soon, so i might as well buy all 3 consoles... (ill start with the revolution, considering its gonna cost ALOT less than the others, and i already have over 500 games i can play on it :P)

Sepiroth The Forgotten BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9 is infamous around these parts BillabongSurfer9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Ps3

Live for the moment and dont regret it.!.

#38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Threads

Considering the fact that the X-box shouldnt even be in the console category I have to go for PS3.. stupid Bill Gates and his PC in console form.

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Ps3
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Member Charliee will become famous soon enough Charliee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2005 11:59 AM
    Threads

PS3 for FF games, but Xbox for all the other games.
    Me >=/
    Life is just the preparation for death.

I look at her...and know my life is worth living.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It depends whichever system has the most impressive lineup. As of right now...PS3.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

What the hell no revolution! No matter i will more than likely get all of them.

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

PS3 all the way!
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Senior Member colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 04:58 PM
    Threads

they both look awesome but i am going to have to go with the xbox360

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

PS3 i will try to get

Closed Thread

Thread Information