AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Digital Monsters

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Digimon: Digital Monsters

Anybody else like digimon if so big news from the official site her it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon online
    Ever since the end of Digimon Frontier and the discontinuation of the entire Digimon series, many fans have missed the show a lot. We were left with the promise that new Digimon toys, electronics, the Digimon World 4 game, and the computer-animated Digimon X-Evolution movie would help bring the series back if sales went well over time.

There will be a Season 5. Animation companies are more optimistic that the TV show will come back some time in the near future. New digivices and new magna comics may be signs for a new Digimon season focusing around Dorumon, new DigiDestined, the D-Cyber digivice, and the Digimon x-antibody.

The details of the upcoming season are faint. But it is coming near. There are more and more polls by Bandai asking if we want a 5th season. However, many rumors have spread like wildfire in the time since Digimon's discontinuation:

RUMORS PROVED AS FAKE ::.

Digimon Force 3 -

The highest believed and most common rumor was that soon after season 4, there would be a 5th season focusing on three Digidestined in a series called "Digimon Force 3." In fact, this is partially truth. It was a concept season created by Bandai of America (BOA) that never actually became a show.

It was featured in its fall 2003 catalog with the storyline "100 years after Season 4, a small conflict occurred in the three areas of the DigiWorld. Over time, the struggles grew and persisted until now. All that is left is chaos and disorder. But there is a glimmer of hope. The leaders of the 3 areas have come from the real world and they've been given all the powers of the Digivice to help them restore peace. They've been given the awesome responsibility of defeating the evil Hydemon before he completely destroys the Digital World."

Toys called the "Fusion Digivices" were planned to be made. They connected to form one large mechanism. The design for the entire season was very poor and luckily, as I said before, it was not and never will be made into a Digimon season.
    they even got a petition for it and heres that
    http://www.petitiononline.com/230226...tion-sign.html

This thread is also to talk about your fav characters and other digimon stuff!

Lost in Love's lost time Yakima the Dragon Tamer is on a distinguished road Yakima the Dragon Tamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 01:25 PM
    Threads

i have heard of digimon but only got to see the 3rd sesson

sig made by Zankoku
    Love doesn't live long...When it dies it stays in your heart and stays there....forever

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well duh Im making you

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

I only like Digimon Frontier and Tamers ^ ^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah those to seasons are great but they are all equal to me!! >

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

i never really liked digimon...except for season 3....that one was ok....hope they dont make it like seasons 1,2 and 4(especially 4)

Guess he won't.........

Figlia della Tempesta MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 03:49 PM
    Threads

I watched it in german...I adore the first series, I really really hate the second, ther third is ok, and I haven't seen the fourth.

I've seen the English and the German versions. The English one was pathetic! The german one was much better...I loved it so much I even begged a friend to buy me the soundtrack! I know it sounds strange, but the english one was actually slightly censored....

whatever.

Sei bereit!!!
    INTIMACY n. A relation in which fools are providentially drawn for their mutual destruction.
    --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I liked the first and second season... Barely... Everything must come to an end sometimes, and I really hope Digimon has met its end.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

digimon frickin rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my favorite season is 3. i lived that the digidestined could combine with their digimon.
    kari is hott!!!!!!!!!! so is rika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hope that they do come out with more digimon seasons. do they have any seasons on dvd?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They have it on vhs and digimon has not come to an end it shall continue from the point of the seasons itwas originally ended (season 7) or so the creators say.....

utterly random person Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 05:33 PM
    Threads

I just liked season 2 and 3. Also I liked the movie too.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*gir* youve seen the movies ive only seen the first evil

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i just liked the first season and the movie!

Junior Member Maiden Serenity is on a distinguished road Maiden Serenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 10:25 PM
    Threads

Ack!! Digimon is coming back, I just got over that anime...I'm just into IY and YGO now...but it would be nice to have that funny anime come back..ROCK ON GABUMON...ok.

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

hmmmm.....maybe they should come back...

Guess he won't.........

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

YAY!!! The second movie came on! Test the popularity now it mush come back muhahaha.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I got to the 3rd episode, and stopped watching.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

I've watched all the series. the last one sucked but the others were great. I saw part of the new movie and it's pretty good.

Junior Member Miyako is on a distinguished road Miyako's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

I love digimon lol. thats my name anyway. Its the best *hugs hawkmon plushie* I've seen the 5th season already it rocks!!!

Thank you for the Signature DarkPrinceBman!
    cute loving sis: chi-fan-lover

Regrets(ken) Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 09:23 AM
    Threads

i oso love digimon but still i like rurouni kenshin more, but i still do like digimon, name its as my second anyway yeaa another one coming in~~~ wait a sec, there's a 5th season already!? omg! i had to go buy it i love to strech out these digimons

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its not out in america yet but i was out in japan. :P im so lucky

Regrets(ken) Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm so its not yet out

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it should come out in a few monthes in america though 0.o they put the 2nd movie on to test digimons populerity in america

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i see....-thinking- my country is so small and thier tenology so weak maybe next year come out~!! ><!!!

Member Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary has a little shameless behaviour in the past Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 01:51 PM
    Threads

I already knew aout Savers coming out, I think its the most rare digimon series, 'cause the main character (Masaru) DOESEN'T HAS THE GOGGLES that Taichi, Daisuke, Takato and Takuya use don't you think is rare?

Closed Thread

Thread Information