AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fan Art: Akimichi Chouji (Comments/ratings please)

Junior Member Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2010 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fan Art: Akimichi Chouji (Comments/ratings please)

Hi. Just wanted to post this one up for critique. Done in pencil, inked with Sakura Micron Pigma pens and edited in Adobe PhotoHome deluxe. Oh yah, for those not in the know, that's Akimichi Chouji from Naruto (and yes, his hands ARE supposed to be big).

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17899937/

Let me know what you guys think. Thanx.

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

I can't believe no one posted yet. o.O' I liked it. I'm not a huge fan of Naruto, but I have seen their characters and that picture you drew looks great! n_n
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

cool chouji pic..........as you see by my nick i am a chouji fan

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Junior Member Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku is a splendid one to behold Sentou Ryoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Here's the colored vesion: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18764759/
    It's done by Shin Kell from the narutofan forums. Hope you like his work too.

=S=

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

its great to see a chouji and probaly shikamaru fan they rock..unlike kakashi(NHK) great pic. reps

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

Oh, now people post. xD The colored one looks just as good as the black and white! think you will have any others, Chouji?
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I like it. The way you did the dark outline was good. The colored one was even better. ^__^

And I don't think there is anything wrong with it so I'll just say you have nothing to change on it. Keep it up! ^__^

Senior Member Jade Lee is on a distinguished road Jade Lee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Love the drawing

Do you know if Shin Kell used photoshop to color it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I haven't asked Shin Kell what he used for the colors...I'll mention it to him whenever he's online. As for more of my stuff, check out www.geocities.com/luccaluvr or at http://sentouryoku.deviantart.com/

=S=

Closed Thread

Thread Information