AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: will final fantasy advent children contend with final fantasy 7?

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default will final fantasy advent children contend with final fantasy 7?

I think nothing can contend with final fantasy 7 i must've completed that game more than 3 times, and i started a new game yesterday and it was brought back memories but advent children will be good it wont contend with ff7 thats in a league of its own

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm..you gots a point there. It was one of the best games ever, and one of the sadest i played. >.<;; But since i never watched Advent Children yet, I don't really know if it would be as good as the game itself. So all i can do is wait and see if it is good. But i like the new characters they have in the movie..ahh...Kadja. ^__^

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default Hell No!

Advent Children will never even come close to FF7. I haven't seen a pic of Cait Sith yet in the movie, which leads me to believe he ain't in it. But the characters that you didn't even have to get in the game, which are in no cinemas whatsoever, are in the damn movie. Cloud looks IDENTICAL to the main character of FF X( I didn't even like the game, so I'm not sure of it). Sephiroth looks like a woman on crack or heroine or something. Unforutnatly, I hate to say it, but the movie is gonna blow. I'm sorry if you all thought it was going to be good, but just like the first FF movie, it is gonna blow big chunks of whatever it can find. I heard they were going to remake FF 7, which I hope they do, just don't screw with the story line, cuz FF games have been slackin for awhile.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    Advent Children will never even come close to FF7. I haven't seen a pic of Cait Sith yet in the movie, which leads me to believe he ain't in it. But the characters that you didn't even have to get in the game, which are in no cinemas whatsoever, are in the damn movie. Cloud looks IDENTICAL to the main character of FF X( I didn't even like the game, so I'm not sure of it). Sephiroth looks like a woman on crack or heroine or something. Unforutnatly, I hate to say it, but the movie is gonna blow. I'm sorry if you all thought it was going to be good, but just like the first FF movie, it is gonna blow big chunks of whatever it can find. I heard they were going to remake FF 7, which I hope they do, just don't screw with the story line, cuz FF games have been slackin for awhile.
    i think it'll be awesome, an awesome game cant be ruined that much plus dirge of cerburus is coming out soon so it will be awesome

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You don't think so? Look at Toe Jam and Earl for sega. The first one was awesome, then after that they just totally killed it. They killed FFs already with the pathetic X-2 which I will say until the day I die. Games can be ruined if the original maker no longer is with the company, which is FF VII's case. I feel bad for FF VII, cuz I don't think it'll do too good if they do remake it. But its the retards who think that every FF rocks even if it sucks(not you, people who review games) that keep it going, when they really should just face the facts. Samething with Zelda. Very few changes, not that great to begin with, yet everytime they get 10s. Its like the game gets a 10 before it exsists. I guarantee that the new Zelda game has a 10 already without being played, I guarantee it. Well, that went off topic. Point is, it may do good in reviews, but that doesn't mean its any good. They are just morons who don't want to admit the inevitable.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

I agree the new ffs blow 10-2 was pathtic i could of made a better game then that. they have tried to change it to much they need to stick wiv orginals and they should remake ff8

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NOOOOO, I like 8 to screw it over that bad. If I get word that the original creator has returned to FF, then I will feel a lot better. But if they remake it they will probably have Rinoa, Selfie, and Quistis go back in the time portal to rescue Squall in some stupid story line that will kill that too. Trust me, let us wait this out, he may return someday. WHO'S WITH ME!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

i agree ff10-2 blew i did not like it at all it went way off the ff story line and 10 wasnt even that great. advent children looks good in my opinion and it is like ff7 because its 2 years after FF7 and cait sith was just a side character so he may not be in it 2 yrs is a long time.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Senior Member Halo Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past Halo Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 08:04 PM
    Threads

I think it is the after math.

Jenova's son sephiroth33 can only hope to improve sephiroth33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 01:33 PM
    Threads

the game itself is in a leage of its own but you are thinking of it as a totally different game when it is not

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

to me its a flim so what we should expect is a flim with action boo yahh

its not a game so we should not worry

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea i have to admit sephiroth looks abit strange in advent children, they should have used the clip from the game for the flashback lol or made him look cooler

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wouldn't put Cait Sith as a side character, considering he was one of the major roles in the whole game(being a snitch, helping with the quest, pretty huge role)Yuffie had totally jack squat to do with the whole thing, yet I think she is in the movie, or so I heard. But for being a "secret" character, Vincent played a small role in it as well, but he really wasn't needed for the story to progress, which sadly enough, he gets his own friggin game. Now I'm not saying I like Cait Sith all that much, cuz I really don't. But he was a major part of the story, and he would be one of the characters I would think, that would get to stay in the movie. But thats just me.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think there putting the fan pleasers in there cait sith aint much of a fan pleaser is he

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe not to you, but I'm sure he has some fans out there. See, with new people taking over, they don't know what taking out a character can do. I'm sure they could have used him somemore, as he is a cool character. He may not be a favorite, but they didn't have to totally take him away from the movie altogether. Now I know it was no one that actually got fired from a movie, but he was one of my favorite characters outside of Sephiroth and Barret. I was a little post. Even though he wasn't a favorite he was still liked, and didn't desirve booted. But thats just my opinion.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

cait sith is in the movie but he does nothing....he rides on RedX111's back so dont complain...he in the movie......there i made my point
    ^done by Nespa^

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth_666
    cait sith is in the movie but he does nothing....he rides on RedX111's back so dont complain...he in the movie......there i made my point
    Mhm, he's in the movie, but he doesn't do much.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

Yeah I saw Cait Sith but he was only in two sceens: he yells at someone in the ship while Cloud is figthing Radaj and he rides on Red's back while they're figthing that dragon, 'bout it, I'm sorry to say.

BTW, Reno was SO funny/cute/cool in that movie!!! and the battle theme being used as one of the bad guys cell phone rings was PRICELESS!!
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Will it contend? Do you mean if it will compare or live up to? Contend is not the right word here since the two aren't fighting.

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

I fail to see how two completely different forms of media can contend with each other. Final Fantasy VII is a video game, Advent Children is a movie. One is meant to be played, the other to be watched. You cannot exactly compare the two...

On that note, story-wise, Advent Children lives up to, and exceeds it's predecessor, easily! It magnificently continues what was never concluded in the game - by which I mean the story - and gives some of the most freakin' awesome action scenes ever conceived by mortal hands. That is no exagerration, by the way, they are THAT good!
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

nope I dont think anything can contend with ff 7
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

they are THAT good!
    I'll reserve judgement about the movie as a whole until i see it but from what i have seen the fights are very corny.

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

Cool eh

eh
    Quote Originally Posted by mokulen22
    Yeah I saw Cait Sith but he was only in two sceens: he yells at someone in the ship while Cloud is figthing Radaj and he rides on Red's back while they're figthing that dragon, 'bout it, I'm sorry to say.

BTW, Reno was SO funny/cute/cool in that movie!!! and the battle theme being used as one of the bad guys cell phone rings was PRICELESS!!
    the dragon was bahamut
    ^done by Nespa^

Closed Thread

Thread Information