AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts, the RPG

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kingdom Hearts, the RPG

Sora lays on the edge of the beach on the Destiny Islands with the tide gently washing up on his feet. He lays there half asleep but can still hear the other kids playing around while he has his wooden sword at his side.

He dreams of being in a secluded room in the middle of nowhere and is fighting a giant shadow that came out of nowhere.

When he wakes up he looks at the clouds in the sky with his eyes barely half opened.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Member 3scaflowne is an unknown quantity at this point 3scaflowne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2005 11:27 PM
    Threads

and the point is.......

Junior Member BluntMan is an unknown quantity at this point BluntMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 10:52 PM
    Threads

dude spam

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dont post in here unless your part of the rpg. its the way things go you retards.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

OCC:I DIDN'T WORK!!!!!??? ILL DO IT AGIAN!!!! sorry to u all!!!
    After Sora wakes up, Kairi goes and sits next to him. She looks up at the horizon of the ocean as the wind blows on her face. "Its a beautiful day. Don't you think?"
    She gets up and holds out her hand to help him up. "Come on sleepy head." She help him up and as they were turning to leave they spoted Tidus. "Oh hi Tidus."
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Member Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana is a splendid one to behold Fizzyazana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2005 03:48 PM
    Threads

Sitting on the edge of the beach looking at the horizon planing the day for making a raft Riku stands as the wet sand stuck to the baggy pants. White har flowing in the wind Riku stares at the enormus tree house type structure and remembers all the good time he had on this island and then suddenly became aware that he would be leaving it all behind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: yoru not riku so shut up and dont post here anymore. all of the main character slots have been filled . and if you want to be in the rpg then post on my sign up thread.

IC:Sora takes her hand and starts walking with her over to Tidus.
    "Your right Kairi. It is a very nice day."

He stands there staring at Kairi as her perfect hair blows in the wind.Then he thinks to himself as hes looking at her, " Its amazing how beautiful she is. I wonder if she knows how much i care about her."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sora gives Tidus a dirty look for a second then nods in agreement.
    "Your right. We should get back to work on that so we can finish most of it before nightfall."

He turns to Kairi and waves to her.
    "We'll see you soon. Were gonna go find the parts on the other side of the island , so have fun and we can hang out later. Bye"

Then he turns around and follows behind Tidus.

OOC: I forgot to mention in the rules that you have to wait for at least 6 lines of writing from other characters untill you can post again because i dont want one sentence replys.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OCC: oh im confusedO.o!! o well
    IC: She waves back.She thinks to herself I wonder if he knows how much I care about him?
    She goes to where there were sitting earlier and looks to the horizon as the wind blows a little softer than earlier nad watches the sunset. Oh I wish Sora was here to see this with me.
    To slip away, fade away.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Tidus talks to Sora as they walk toward the raft. "So Sora have challenged Riku lately, You and him r the strongest on Destiny Island. Last time we took him on 3 vs 1 and he beat me Wakka and Selphie. Tidus bends down and start to work on the raft, he wraps a vine around logs to make it sturdy.

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

Rikku stared over the horizon....Humph....'trash' he muttered as he watched Tidus and Sora walk down to the beach...catching a little of the conversation he smirks....remembering the fight with Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie....they were all weak...really weak....he was surprised he hadn't killed them, but then again he had also expected Sora to join the fray at any moment.....

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: dude, not to diss your rpg style. but your making riku seem like a real a** hole you know that. and hes supposed to be cool with the people on the island but whatever you say dude. its your part not mine.

IC: Sora starts working on the other side of the raft before Riku starts heading down to help them. " No, I havent challenged him yet because ive had alot on my mind and i know i wouldnt be able to focus on the fight but ill make sure that i do that before we had head out of here."

He looks around to see if there are any other logs and rope he can use to tie down the bottom of the raft.

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Tidus talks to Sora as they work on the raft. "So Sora wat r u plannig on doing once we do find other worlds. I mean r u gonna settle there and live there or jus keep exploring. Wat if we dont find any other worlds jus an endless sea." Tidus grabs Sora shoulders and shakes him while he is talking. tidus lets go "oh im sorry Sora. guess i lost it there."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Kairi was walking home, she was dissapointed because Sora had left her to go on a journey. She kept looking at the ground and couldn't stop thinking about Sora. She looked up and saw Rikku; then she looked back down and started to walk away from him. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and she tripped over a rock. She quickly got up and sat back down. "Ow, that hurt." She had scrapped her knee but it was barely bleeding; she loooked up to the sky and thought Oh Sora, when will u be back?
    To slip away, fade away.

Member shadow291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past shadow291's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2005 07:55 AM
    Threads

can i be in it

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That night, Sora is resting in his bed waiting for his mother to finish dinner. While resting, he looks out of the window and sees Riku and Kairi's boat near the dock of the island, but he doesn't see the two anywhere. Sora says to himself "What in the world?...". Sora, then sees Riku standing on the horizon where Tidus was practicing, but Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie were nowhere in sight. Sora goes to Riku. Riku:"Sora, dont you realize what this means? The door is open. Now we can go into the outside world..." Then Riku disappeared into a portal of darkness, but Sora fought Riku's grip and stays on the island...but then, something happened that Sora did not intend..he saw a flash of light...

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

ooc: your not sora yikes this rpg is being ruined....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: why do people continuously ruin my rpg. cant i get a little assistance with keeping just a little bit of order here.

IC: Sora thinks a little to himself about Tidus's question.
    "Actually im not really sure what im going to do. I guess if i like the world i find i could just stay there, but at the same time I might still feel that im not done and keep going."

He finishes his side of the raft. Then turns around and starts walking away from Tidus.
    "Im finished with my part so i think im going to go hang out with kairi a little longer before i head home. Later."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: ok from now on if any1 post here and they have not signed we will report to mods.

IC:"Ok see ya Sora." Nightfall passes while still working on the raft, Tidus finally gets done. He starts to walk back home when he sees something over by the waterfall (Secret Place). It is a someone in a all black coat wit a hood on. Tidus is frientend and starts to run over to Wakka's and tell the story but Wakka doesnt believe Tidus.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

A young girl named Hikari was watching the activities from quite a few feet away, looking rather angery as they built the raft. Why was it that it only had to be Riku, Sora, and Kairi who were heading out to other worlds. They were all concerned about Kairi's world, where she came from. Didn't the three remember that she as well came from another world?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sora looks up over at Hikari and waves at her even though he really didnt know her that well. He did know that she arrived at the destiny islands a short time after kairi but he never got a chance to introduce himself properly to her.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hikari looked at Sora, noticing that he was waving to her, so she just gave him a slight nod to show that she acknowleged him. However, she wouldn't just go over there and start talking to him. Not after he, Kairi and Riku exculded her from the little trip that they were wanting to take. She could help, too...She knew how to get from one world to the next...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

When Tidus wakes up he stumbleld out to the beach seeing Sora and Hikairi. Tidus whispers,"Hey Sora, who is that girl ur talkin to, is she that same girl who showed up after Kairi?" Tidus squints his eyes to see. "Oh, um by the have u seen my pole i use to fight wit?" Tidus looks and Hikairi again and wonder....Tidus remembers last night. He wonderswas that dark figure last night Hikairi, but y would she be in the cave and y would she stalk me, he wonders. Tidus starts to freeze up and sweat franticly.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Hey!!," kairi runs up to Sora. She notices that they were all looking up;so she stops and looks up. Isn't that Hikari? She starts tto wave at her with a cheary smile, "Hi Hikari! Come on down i won't bite...but im not sure about the boys." She giggles as they give her a look.
    To slip away, fade away.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The girl gazed at Kairi, looking like she wanted to strangle her, but would most definately refrain from doing such a thing. Sighing, she heading towards the three, wondering why Kairi was acting all buddy-buddy with her. Shrugging the thought out of her mind, she looked at Tidus, wondering what was up with him. The boy looked quite nervous all of a sudden.

Closed Thread

Thread Information