AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dawn of war

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 08:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dawn of war

do you have Dawn of war or have you heard or the game. what do you think of it. I do not have it but it looks good to have.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I don't have it as i play it in my local LAN gaming arena. I am a fan of Wahammer 40K before the game was released and the game is probally thee best 40K game to date in my opinion. It really is an amazing game, only 4 race's of selection compared to approximatly 11 races in the 40K universe. Only fault i would find with it are ones that 40K players would probally think, lack of races as one (yes... no Necrons or Tyranids T.T), and not all units are available to the races already there for selection. EG - Only the Greater Daemon Bloodthirster is available for Chaos where there are 4 greater Daemons in the game. Lack of Special characters...Abbadon the Despoiler is one i wanted to use so badly. Resource managment and collection was a great change to the normal system you see in your average RTS title, you have to control Rrequisistion points, build outposts on them to gather requisition (money pretty much, currency). But i really liked how they kept the small things, things that affect the 40K game, morale, unit coherancy, leadership.

Is an amazing RTS game and one i would recomend, for fan's and people who don't know nothing about 40K.
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 05-02-2005 at 11:58 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

no, i do not have it. i saw it on tv and it looked pretty good. you shoul get it. i hear there is alot of violance in it

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by cat lord3
    no, i do not have it. i saw it on tv and it looked pretty good. you shoul get it. i hear there is alot of violance in it
    One who clearly doesn't know much about 40K. 40K is violence, it is Chaos, look up some 40K sites and read the history and story of the characters. It is war, blood, death. Umm let me think, why are their Chapters (armies within the armies/factions) called Blood Angels, Death Guard...

http://uk.games-workshop.com/chaosspacemarines/

Scroll to the bottom of this site and read about some of the Chaos Legion's history.

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hi Raven i know all about games workshop my uncln works at there handquters. i have Eldar, chaos,and space marines for warhammer 40k. what is your amy for warhammer 40k?

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice, so a 40K player, i don't pay much anymore but Chaos and Necrons... i was gonna go into Tyranids at some point. But i love Necrons.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i play with Eldar. I know about Necrons and chaos. I have a chaos army But i don't Battle with them. I like Eldar batter becouse of there firepower and speed. the tyranids are great in close combat, and one of the best for night fight mission.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just love the Necrons cause they are so tough, terrain isn't an issue with them, so they can keep moving forward and forward, 50% chance of regenertion with the "we'll be back" rule and having lots of deep striking abilities makes them a tough enemy, unless it's a small point battle, then the "phase out" rule is a weakness. But Necron Lord, equiped with Destroyer body and Warcythe is evil, can take down infintry without them having armour save, roll and extra D6 when attacking vehicles also!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes the firedonges get 2d6+s when attacking vehicles with in 6" of them. the wirthgrond Kill anyone a a roll to wond on a 6.

Senior Member solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 07:59 AM
    Threads

i never played the game before but friends keep telling me its a good game

Senior Member solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i never played the game before but friends keep telling me its a good game

Member michael_clark is on a distinguished road michael_clark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

what is this game about?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

fear the penguin

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what do you do in the game?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ahh penguins are attacking
    Fearing death is the same as fearing life!!!

Flaming Skull

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how many players is it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

how old is the game?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

are you sure its a good game?
    i have my doubts

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

who's your daddy???¿??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Penguin

Flaming Skull

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i was just joking

Flaming Skull

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i said that for kicks

Flaming Skull

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

happy happy joy joy...now smell my feet!!! lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you know

Flaming Skull

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

i know
    I DIDNT DO It

Closed Thread

Thread Information