AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Amazon_Goddess' Gallery of Pictures

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like it ----- your imagination's rich ^^
    for the opinion, i think some of the art's pose & expression's not so natural, that's why it looks alittle stiff...... well, just my opinion though ^^
    sides of the pic's alittle blur [maybe because u r using pencil, pencil's work usually fades n blurs easily], it's a good artwork ^^

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Lol thx mr.JINKS! Also, thank VARLY, and thx for giving me something to work with ^.^ And your exactly right, I do use pencil, and it makes it blurry, especially in the one w/ the princess girl. And thanks for saying I have a good imagination! I try to think up alot of different ideas, and I never copy off of other anime artist's work, so it's actually harder than most people think!

Also, just because I ask for critism, doesn't mean I don't like compliments! Compliments are good really! Lol ^^
    This account is no longer active

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

this is my criticisim as an art studentroportions are off a bit,eyes espically are to bug and dont have much detail.hair is too stiff,it has a ''yu-gi-oh'' look to it (if thats what you were aiming for then you did it well).clothes are also very stiff looking in some pics.theres no expression in the eyes.they look like dolls...i had some of these problems when i started out,espically the dead eyes,but my professor pushed me and pushed me until i got it right.i hope your talent fully blossoms soon.your at a good start.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	4023  

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

corrections on my previous post...proportions are off and eyes are too big...ok..thats it

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

WOW, Amazon, you're pics are amazing! I should have checked them out sooner. These are awesome! Good job ^^

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon_Goddess
    Your right therebel, the feet coulda used more detail to match the rest of him, they kinda stick out cuz they're a lil plain...

Violet, I noticed that too...I was trying to make her look innocent-ish w/ the big eyes, but I did go a lil too far.....lol

Tiv I thought you would never post in my thread again! But thank you for your comments, and you are exactly right about the hand thing....*stands in mirror holding a katana* yeah, thumb is totally in wrong position, it should be pointing out, not paralell w/ the rest of his hand, also, your probably right w/ the eyes thing too. I am really horrible at drawing guys! But thank you for your compliments too!

Also thank you very much NVLM_ZK and Raziel, your both so sweet!

I will post more as soon as I can, in the meantime, look out for them!
    What do you mean you are horrible at drawing guys? So far I'd say you draw them better than you do gals. But I'm used to the more endowed cleavage, myself. Like Ryoko, Iaka, and Mihoshi. But many people have no problem with those things, except when it comes to drawing them themselves. Some people are very conscious of what others might think. All that matters is what you're comfortable with. Once you become more advanced in your work, then think about maybe playing with other proportions. But you sure are comfortable with guys, guys don't have a whole lot to stare at like women do. Ok, I've probably said too much so I'm out of here for now. Laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

i have to agree,you do much better with the male form.and dont beat yourself up over some comments(including my own).if you dont think your work is good then itll never be good.have more faith in yourself.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sniff* Thanks guys...your all great, thank you! Its kinda sad that I draw guys better than girls tho, I always thought it the other way around. But I think I know why, I'm kinda afraid that if I draw a girl too, well, you know, then ppl will think I'm a hentai freak. I also think that I don't put enough time and effort into my drawings. Everyone of these drawings have taken me a half hour tops. I really don't get into it like I should. But then again, thats not an excuse, I just think that if I worked harder then maybe I could get better.

MaruDashi, I really hope I could be as good as you some day! You really are incredible! I am going to keep on working really hard, maybe one day I will be able to make my own manga ^^ I didn't know anime could be so hard, you know, like have so many details that you've gotta watch out for. I always thought real people were hard to draw, but anime is difficult in its own way. Anyways, do you think I have any promise at all? I don't want to be chasing after something that I will never be able to do...

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon_Goddess
    *sniff* Thanks guys...your all great, thank you! Its kinda sad that I draw guys better than girls tho, I always thought it the other way around. But I think I know why, I'm kinda afraid that if I draw a girl too, well, you know, then ppl will think I'm a hentai freak. I also think that I don't put enough time and effort into my drawings. Everyone of these drawings have taken me a half hour tops. I really don't get into it like I should. But then again, thats not an excuse, I just think that if I worked harder then maybe I could get better.

MaruDashi, I really hope I could be as good as you some day! You really are incredible! I am going to keep on working really hard, maybe one day I will be able to make my own manga ^^ I didn't know anime could be so hard, you know, like have so many details that you've gotta watch out for. I always thought real people were hard to draw, but anime is difficult in its own way. Anyways, do you think I have any promise at all? I don't want to be chasing after something that I will never be able to do...
    You hit the nail right on the spot with the Hentia thing. That was what I was trying to get at,but without being to forward about it. Trying to keep it PG-13 you know. I knew a guy in HS that could draw a full scene picture with characters and all, plus color in a half an hour. And his stuff looked just like something from TV. My dear Amazon Goddess, just remember practice is all you need to get better. You have talent, so don't give up. If you do give up, I'll pester you until you go back to drawing. And don't be afraid to experiment with scenes, backgrounds, color, or any of that other stuff. If you feel like you're stuck, practice one of these to break the routine up. You don't want to practice yourself into a creative block.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

Ah, well, you did try your best, right? She's still nice and could sweep some of my artwork away like nothing. I can't wait for your next batch of artwork! n_n
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Heh, Amazon Goddess' art is way better than mine. =Sweatdrop.=

Very nice. Keep on drawing! ^__^
    Last edited by Mayonnaise; 08-05-2005 at 03:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so supportive of me! You all are really great, I would probably quit if it wasn't for all of you! I tend to get really mad when I see ppl better than me, my mom says I am way too competitive and she's probably right. If I'm not the best, than I don't feel like doing it. But because of all of you, I think I can get better, and I'm gonna really try! (that was a lil sappy for me to say, but at least I get my point across right?)

Also, I will post more art this week! So plz look out for it! ^.0

Senior Member naiume is on a distinguished road naiume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 09:18 AM
    Threads

wow, you r amazing, i havent seen ur bros work but ill go with ur work no matter wat you rock....good shading..nai waits for more art... you better than meh.
    Last edited by naiume; 06-08-2005 at 06:11 PM.
    pm me if u ever want to talk!

-heh, the one in the middle is me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much naiume!

Okay guys, heres another instllment, just to let you know that after this, it might be awhile til I post sum more, since skools out n all, but I will try.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I also have an account on minitokyo.net, as MikaAmazoness there, just so everyone knows I am not stealin arts from there and vice-versa.

Pics #3 and 4 are for some thingy on minitokyo.net, they wanted sum1 to draw their RPG characters

Pic # 5 is for a manga that I created, there are also 3 other main characters, but these are the two main main ones, he's some teeneager dude, adn for some reason tons of demons are after him (it's revealed towards the end) And she's his guardian angel, appointed to protect him. It's very actiony, and also very cute ^^ (Now all I need to do is get started....lol)

Also, plz gimme your comments! All types of comments, as always, are appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mfirefly.jpg‎
Views:	77
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	4191   Click image for larger version

Name:	mkiddygrade.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	4192   Click image for larger version

Name:	mcontest1.jpg‎
Views:	393
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	4193   Click image for larger version

Name:	mcontest2.jpg‎
Views:	380
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	4194   Click image for larger version

Name:	mguardians.jpg‎
Views:	77
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	4195  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

y wont you post more? well i love all of ur drawings so far i really havent seen a mistake in alot of them.id say u r the best drawer on this forum..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by naiume
    y wont you post more? well i love all of ur drawings so far i really havent seen a mistake in alot of them.id say u r the best drawer on this forum..
    Well, I'm really flattered that you think so naiume, but I think that alot of ppl here are better than I am ^^ I still have a long way to go before I compare, but I hope to get better soon! (I am very impatient, but progress does take time...*sigh*)

Thank you bunches for your comment tho, I really appreciate you checkin up on my gallery! ^.0

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heh, im goin to check on it every hour(not really) but every day i will...
    you r the best to me......i really think you r i liked the last ones the best.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

amazon! these are really good! especially the second one (of ur new bunch). ur getting better! keep it up.

So fill me up to the brim...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awww thx Flame 0.~
    I hope I am gettin better, and I agree, I like the second one best too!

Also, I wanted to say that the last three aren't shaded cuz I wanted to color them ^^

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

amazon...just now i was taking a close look at ur second one. i am trying to get pointers from it. i swear...u r amazing.

So fill me up to the brim...

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

Oooo! Oooo! Amazon! I like these ones as well! I especially like the fourth one! It's so CUTE! n.n
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sheesh Flame, thanks a bunches, I really am flattered ^^ Well, hope you find something there that helps you, tho I keep tellin you u don't need help -.-;

Also, thankies Violet, I'm glad you liked that one, I thought she was really cute too!

Also, everyone who was in the RPG I submitted pics 4 n 5 for said they liked them too, and wanted me to draw more! Yay! I am very excited 0.~

Thanks again to my two most faithful commentors, you guys are great!
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 06-18-2005 at 01:01 PM.

kiNkIE Of The Month EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

... No comment , it's.. it's.. just .. Fantastic!! I really like the right one in the bunch with the dolphin's. That girl rocks !!
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AbbA// aka EvaŽ ^.^
    ... No comment , it's.. it's.. just .. Fantastic!! I really like the right one in the bunch with the dolphin's. That girl rocks !!
    Lol ^^ I had a feeling that some ppl would like that one, I'm not goth, but you don't really have to be to like it, I jsut knew that some ppl liked that kinda stuff better than others, so I drew it. Anyways, glad to hear you liked it!!!

kiNkIE Of The Month EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

hehehe I'm not goth either , but like you said you don't have to be a goth to like it ^^
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Closed Thread

Thread Information