AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Amazon_Goddess' Gallery of Pictures

Hybrid View

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Amazon_Goddess' Gallery of Pictures

could have sworn i'd already made you one...ah well. Oo;..
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Sorry if you did already tiv....I am a baka sumtimes, but neways, thanks!

Okay ppls, this is my gallery, in all it's glory. I will try my best to keep the pics coming, only if everyone wants to see 'em

Plz post your comments! Good or bad I want to hear from you! I won't be a better artist until I know my faults!

Also, before anyone asks, I do not copy my art from any source, it all comes from my head, and if I do use a reference for a pic (i.e., if I draw kenshin or sumthin) then I will let you know.

Okay, heres pic #1, #2, and #3!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Melissas Pics..jpg‎
Views:	192
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	3343   Click image for larger version

Name:	melissas pics2.jpg‎
Views:	110
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	3344   Click image for larger version

Name:	melissas pics3.jpg‎
Views:	116
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	3345  
    This account is no longer active

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon_Goddess
    Sorry if you did already tiv....I am a baka sumtimes, but neways, thanks!

Okay ppls, this is my gallery, in all it's glory. I will try my best to keep the pics coming, only if everyone wants to see 'em

Plz post your comments! Good or bad I want to hear from you! I won't be a better artist until I know my faults!

Also, before anyone asks, I do not copy my art from any source, it all comes from my head, and if I do use a reference for a pic (i.e., if I draw kenshin or sumthin) then I will let you know.

Okay, heres pic #1, #2, and #3!
    hmn, well...i don't reconize your artwork...so...maybe you haven't had a gallery before o_o;..aha..i have no idea, i'm so forgetful...

also, i like your drawings of the two girls with wings, very nice..the one reminds me of sailor moon...with the purple hair..has that sort of feel to it, you know? and i like the dress with all the bows on it :3 very nice.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you! Actually, the one that looks like Sailor Moon is from a show/manga I was going to create.....I will post the whole cast soon too...
    I have had them drawn out for awhile, but I just don't want to post it yet....

Heres some new ones...The one of Brolli (DBZ) I drew ages ago, (7th or 8th grade) and ye, I used a pic for it. The other two are a bit more recent, but sadly for me, all my kewlest drawings are in my humongous sketchbook (Too big for the scanner) and these are just doodles I've done in my free time...so until I have more time, you'll just hafta wait to see my best ^.0

Plz! I need more people to post thier comments instead of just tiv you know....(no offense tiv lol)

Well, heres 3 more, and in case your wondering whats next to the bunny girl, its a carrot, but it got cut off...... x.x;

Name:	melissas pics6.jpg‎
Views:	132
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	3364   Click image for larger version

Name:	melissas pics8.jpg‎
Views:	106
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	3365   Click image for larger version

Name:	melissas pics9.jpg‎
Views:	126
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	3366  

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

O.O Mazin' Amazon. I loved your work...so pretty. I especially like the first one you did in your first post. I want to see more I say!! =D I also really liked the second one in your second post. n_n
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

i really like all of your pic's i love your attention to detail especially the rose with the thorn's i could have swore i have seen that before but anyway keep the art work coming

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thankies ppl I will post some more later, like I said, I really want to show some better work, so I am gonna try to make some new ones instead of showing you my older ones. I will post some mor pics a lil later ^.0

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

WOW! amazon...your artwork is great. you have a unique style it seems...i have never seen drawing like that. obviously i have seen anime drawings, but the style you give in your own is unique to...mine for example. your last pic looks like Brolly from DBZ...is it? and your other pics, did you draw them yourself or are they copied? if they're freehand then i am proud of you.

btw, go check out my gallery...it's kinda drifted off to the second fanart page, but heh...coud u go gimme some pointers if u dont mind. im trying hard, but ive lost inspiration, maybe u could give me some.

So fill me up to the brim...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thankz for the support everyone!

Flame, yes that one guy is Brolli from DBZ, and no, for all the other drawinz (The ones except Brolli) I didn't use any pics, they are all free-hand.

Also Flame, I have checked out your gallery before, and I love your work! Thanks for your support bro, but like I could really give you pointers?! Your artworks awesome. But maybe I will stop by your gallery and see if I can give you some ideas for drawings

Everyone, heres more for you, hope you enjoy! (The YYH pic did have a reference that I used, all others are freehand, that includes my previous ones too [Besides Brolli])

Name:	melissas pics 13.jpg‎
Views:	114
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	3392   Click image for larger version

Name:	melissas pics12.jpg‎
Views:	108
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	3393   Click image for larger version

Name:	melissas pics14.jpg‎
Views:	131
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	3394  

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

amazon, i like the originality you use in ur art. i am looking forward to more, and im probably gonna work on some more of my own. btw, i like the third on on ur latest post (girl with bun hair and katana).

Junior Member ShokubaiYume is on a distinguished road ShokubaiYume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 02:24 PM
    In my own little world. Wait, that was yesterday.
    Threads

Wow! You've got some real talent, Amazon! Keep up the good work!!
    . Got it?
    hm... I've gotta find some good Kurama pictures to put here...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you everyone! I am tryin my best to keep 'em coming, but I really wish more people would notice! Maybe I'm not that good....I don't know.....

But anyways, if you want to say some things that are wrong w/ my drawinz, like some pointers, feel free....I won't take it offensively....and thank you to everyone who's been giving me constant support!!! You guys really make my day!!! ^.0

Oh yea and heres a dumb pic, it was the last one on my file thats scanned, so I will post more when I scan more...newayz, I just like her hair kinda....

Name:	melissas pics12.jpg‎
Views:	127
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	3415  
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 05-05-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

(I told you I would check your drawings out) Wow they are REALLY good. I like them a lot.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

The YYH one looked great! So did the others to but I liked the Yu Yu one the most. Keep them coming! n_n
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

amazon...i really liked that last one u posted. really cool.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Nachtzehrer is on a distinguished road Nachtzehrer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 08:57 PM
    Threads

Amazon, you can really draw well, especially the last one.

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

wow.....well you got great talent
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thankies ppl! your support is great! I will try and post more when I get the chance! And the last one was s'posed to be an outline for my character, but she wasn't exactly what I wanted...anyways, the more comments the better so keep em coming and i will keep the drawinz comin! ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heres some more for your viewing pleasure! lol

Name:	melissas pics.jpg‎
Views:	106
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	3489   Click image for larger version

Name:	melissas pics 3.jpg‎
Views:	95
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	3490  

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

heres some more for your viewing pleasure! lol
    AAAH!! I love that catgirl one!
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

good work amazon. keep em coming. i'm trying to get insired by u lol. hope thats not a bad thing to u.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow I'm flattered actually ^_^ I'm glad I inspire you in come way, hopefully I inspire others too! I'm working hard to get better, maybe one day I will be good enough to do my own show!

Also, I would really like some comments about the last guy on my last post....ya see, I don't draw guys too good.....does he even look like a guy?

Well, as long as ppl keep checkin out my gallery, i will keep posting pictures! Thank you to Lady of Violets an Flame Demon too, because you keep checkin up on my gallery, I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 05-11-2005 at 06:24 PM.

gamers heaven 1withanime is on a distinguished road 1withanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

Wow I'm flattered actually ^_^ I'm glad I inspire you in come way, hopefully I inspire others too! I'm working hard to get better, maybe one day I will be good enough to do my own show!

Also, I would really like some comments about the last guy on my last post....ya see, I don't draw guys too good.....does he even look like a guy?

Well, as long as ppl keep checkin out my gallery, i will keep posting pictures! Thank you to Lady of Violets an Flame Demon too, because you keep checkin up on my gallery, I really appreciate it!
    in my pesonal opinion, you are already really good and desrve your own show, keep it up

Sig by Fate on Anime Paradise

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Amazon! Whats crackin? Since im in a rush right now, i had a quick look through half of your work and wow! Im amazed by how wicked your drawings are! Its great that you have heaps of them to share as well, most of my work is experimental and i havent done much drawing after i became more skilled at drawing anime/manga. My suggestions to make them even better is to try and experiment with ways you can color your pictures in. Of course this isnt always possible with a sketch, so i reckon you should do a contour picture and try and color it on the PC. Just droppin by to show some luv, Keep up the great work! ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by !.Aifa Taikaro.!
    Amazon! Whats crackin? Since im in a rush right now, i had a quick look through half of your work and wow! Im amazed by how wicked your drawings are! Its great that you have heaps of them to share as well, most of my work is experimental and i havent done much drawing after i became more skilled at drawing anime/manga. My suggestions to make them even better is to try and experiment with ways you can color your pictures in. Of course this isnt always possible with a sketch, so i reckon you should do a contour picture and try and color it on the PC. Just droppin by to show some luv, Keep up the great work! ^^
    I am glad you liked them! Thanks! *squeezes* Oh yea, and thx for the tips too, I admired how kewl your art looks in color, so thx for your suggestions! I will try that out, hopefully they turn out good 0.0' Well, anyways, thx again ^.~

Closed Thread

Thread Information