AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: My manga drawings

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Here is my latest work. Pura Vida

Im not very good, but I practice almost everyday. So here are the results
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sara1.jpg‎
Views:	191
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	9895   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wednesday, March 29, 2006.jpg‎
Views:	183
Size:	544.8 KB
ID:	9896   Click image for larger version

Name:	Thursday, March 30, 2006.jpg‎
Views:	150
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	9897  
    Last edited by ziller; 04-05-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

these are good.
    i would just like to say that if you try to add some toning then the art would sorta look more professional. keep up the practicing you can only get better. i like the faces but how about you try full length bodies? and just practice some of the inking.
    i like the work its really good and your style is good. just practice with toning and inking and your work will improve significantly. keep up the great work!

^.^

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Member demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117 is infamous around these parts demon_of_darkness117's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 12:04 PM
    Threads

Not to be mean or anything, but I don't really like your drawings. The nose on the second one is too big in my opinion. And the necks are too thick, but maybe that's how you wanted them to be. I'm not trying to be be or put you down, I'm just trying to give constructive criticism.
    There comes a time when the hidden will be discovered and everything will be known.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    This is Bunny. Copy him into your sig and help him on his way to world domination.

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Thank you

I know that if i want to get better i have to know what are my weakness.
    I noticed too that the nose is a too big in the second. I will try to improve them with your advice.

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

They look okay but I think you should start adding bodies to your pics to make them look even better!!!
    my famliy Lorie, anime 911, Guilty Gear, blackfuse81, Jiraiya, animeglobe

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

Nice!
    I like the way you make the hair..
    dunno, makes it.. yours? xD

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

Hey..you're pretty good!!Keep up the good work!!Hope to see more!!
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Member Chris1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Chris1982's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 05:50 PM
    Threads

Default manga

There pretty cool I can't draw that good

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default You wanted to see more... here is what I did last night.

Well, you wanted to see more. For the ones who likes shojo manga I did some of my own creations. I hope you like them. Any coments welcome.

Name:	A.jpg‎
Views:	144
Size:	294.6 KB
ID:	9980   Click image for larger version

Name:	Monday, April 03, 2006 (2).jpg‎
Views:	121
Size:	438.0 KB
ID:	9985   Click image for larger version

Name:	Elfa.jpg‎
Views:	143
Size:	297.6 KB
ID:	9986   Click image for larger version

Name:	nińa bonita.jpg‎
Views:	145
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	9987  
    Last edited by ziller; 04-04-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Senior Member Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 09:16 PM
    Threads

wow those are good! that first guy is all mysterious lookin... I like!!! ^_^
    And I like the expressions on the girls, your work is great! And the detail is awesome!
    I would really like to see some more! ^^
    ~wonderful sig made by MageaX~ ^_^

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

I agree! You are very talented! I really like the last one best. I like her expression and her clothes
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 03:56 AM
    Threads

There not bad. I hope to see more^^

^set made by me^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default A new work!!

Well this recreation of a drawing I did for a friend. I hope you like it...

Name:	Angel.jpg‎
Views:	141
Size:	529.1 KB
ID:	10017  
    Life’s greatest battles are fought within the silent chambers of our own souls.

Senior Member Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 01:53 PM
    Threads

they are really good
    keep up the good work ^_^
    You Don't Have To But
    Body Guard For

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

Nice! that's all I can say ^^'

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 08:38 AM
    Threads

awesome drawings....ur very talented when it comes to drawing.
    anger+sadness+happiness+confusion=life
    skater2791

siggy made by chibi fire angel
    put this in ur sig if u would walk 1,000 miles to hold ur love in ur arms

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Those are better than most of mine......and I'm really good......or, so everyone says!
    ~*Link likes Dark Link!*~

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/linkofhyrule23
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wonder who did all this ugly drawings... wait a moment z. .i ..l. .l. .e. .r THATS ME. Oh well I need to practice more. ~_~

Senior Member Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 01:53 PM
    Threads

they arent ugly
    they are better then mine >.>
    You Don't Have To But
    Body Guard For

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

looks good,i think you're improving! about the angel pic- a bit of constructive criticism- i think the face and hair are a bit slanted , but the wings look good. try also to work on shoulders and chest. no offence?
    Last edited by sadida; 04-07-2006 at 09:23 PM. Reason: needed to add something

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

your drawings are great
    keep up the good work
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by sadida
    looks good,i think you're improving! about the angel pic- a bit of constructive criticism- i think the face and hair are a bit slanted , but the wings look good. try also to work on shoulders and chest. no offence?
    Youre right, Im really happy the way the face and the hair turn out. I will try to improve it in my next drawing. Thanks for the advice.

Junior Member Oznerol is on a distinguished road Oznerol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

the are really cool. But you can improve a lot more. There is some small defects in th shading. And the face of the angel in not propornationed. Otherwise its really good compare to some others drawings.~_~
    If youre reading this you need to get a life... or maybe just a girlfriend...

Member Mizuhara Chiyo will become famous soon enough Mizuhara Chiyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 09:16 PM
    Threads

Applauds. You do way better than me in terms of anime style, especially the eyes, hair and mouth. Keep up the good work.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments. i just need to finish a drawing Im doing and I will post it as fast as I can.

Closed Thread

Thread Information