AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's the best online RPG you've ever played?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ragnarok online

5 27.78%
  • MU online

1 5.56%
  • Gunbound online

1 5.56%
  • Tantra Online

0 0%
  • Rose online

1 5.56%
  • Gaia Online

4 22.22%
  • Other(pls. specify)

11 61.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Thread: What's the best online RPG uv ever played?

Digital Plague Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura has much to be proud of Zeke_Asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 03:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's the best online RPG uv ever played?

What's the best online RPG game you've ever played?
    Mine is MU online..
    Shaman King Anime SK

My family is in my journal

Member Frostbringer is an unknown quantity at this point Frostbringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 09:40 AM
    Threads

The MMORPG i play a lot is everquest and World of Warcraft.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Nachtzehrer is on a distinguished road Nachtzehrer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 08:57 PM
    Threads

The current best MMORPG i've ever played is Final Fantasy 11. It rocks, and the graphics and gameplay are great!

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

yea i got final fantasy xi but it takes ages to level up!

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

What about Runescape?

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

World of Warcraft
    ^done by Nespa^

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

None of the other ones were that great. I liked Phantasy Star online. That game was pretty hard but enjoyable. Fun kicking arse with other people on there too.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Lineage II is by far thee best, World of Warcraft comes in second. However i do play R.O.S.E and use to be so addicted to it, it is a good fun game to play. But i have yet to play Guild Wars and am eager to play it, i have extremly high expectations for that game.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Galian Beast is infamous around these parts Galian Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2005 06:29 AM
    Threads

How could you forget Final Fantasy 7
    Death will come for those who welcome it

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Galian Beast
    How could you forget Final Fantasy 7
    Yes, well i'm sure we wouldn't if it fell under the catagory of;
    "What's the best online RPG uv ever played?"

And i wasn't aware that FF7 had been made into an MMORPG... could you share where you found this information out?

Another thing, on the poll choices note how each of the options have 'Online' at the end, i'm sure that's another big give away, i dunno, maybe it's a bit too hard for some people. Does wonders being able to read properly.
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 05-04-2005 at 10:27 AM.

Junior Member Teh Lavos is on a distinguished road Teh Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 01:05 PM
    Threads

Ragnarok Online. Oh the fun times I had...

"A-U-T-O-L-O-G-I-C"

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Guild Wars is my favorite bay far with Phantasy Star close behind. It would probably be Phantasy Star in first, if the last one hadn't been turned into a cliched-card-collecting-crap game and put on the system with virtually NO online support...the Gamecube
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

World of Warcraft, oh the adiction that game creates. I never was to keen on the 'pay to play' aspect, but since World of Warcaft, I don't care that much anymore.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SeijouOmni
    Guild Wars is my favorite bay far with Phantasy Star close behind. It would probably be Phantasy Star in first, if the last one hadn't been turned into a cliched-card-collecting-crap game and put on the system with virtually NO online support...the Gamecube
    I've been so eager to get that game and come the release date i didn't ><; That game look so amazing and promising. Thing is though, i cant run it completly smoothly so before i get it i need some memory upgrades.

gamers heaven 1withanime is on a distinguished road 1withanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

I actually have not played an online RPG, but a lot of my friends like WoW(World of Warcraft)

Sig by Fate on Anime Paradise

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

well, i do like Ragnarok, but i played with DA(dark ages) longer. And it was pretty addicting. =P

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    I've been so eager to get that game and come the release date i didn't ><; That game look so amazing and promising. Thing is though, i cant run it completly smoothly so before i get it i need some memory upgrades.
    Haha, yeah. I got 512 MB more RAM and bought an entirely new Nvidia Graphics card for it, but I think it's well worth it so far. As a warning to anyone who gets this game...don't egt too comfortable in the pretty, green, lovely castle-world you start in. And until you think you're ready to take on ANYthing, do NOT accept missions from guards. Just a couple of little warnings.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

Ive got linage 2 but im still waiting to play it tho and ive also got phantasy star online but 6 pound a month is a rip off so i dont wanna

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Phantasy Star online and U-Domnion. A rather fun ( Time consuming.) game that the new forum RPG system seems to be based off of.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Member Sakura_jin237 is on a distinguished road Sakura_jin237's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 01:37 AM
    Threads

The Best is RAGNArok.......ever! I love it very much, the characters are so cute. I just can't help myself on loving them.

Member sazico234 is an unknown quantity at this point sazico234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2005 06:17 AM
    Threads

cnt say ive ever played one lol
    *if theres n e thing free in life take it!!*
    *if ur mommy says ur special ,ur not*
    *if its too hard to fix ,leave it*
    *then just go home and smoke pot!!*

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Best one I've played was FFXI and EQ was cool for awhile

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

So far mine is just Gaia online.

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Gaia online, Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, and a game called Dreamweaver. All of which are pretty equally in fun.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ragnarok Online ^.^ Haven't played that so much though...I'm still kinda new XD
    I have also played Phantasy Star Online...but offline <.<

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Closed Thread

Thread Information