AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How can you love when it isnt love?

Member Cyra the demonangel is on a distinguished road Cyra the demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2007 04:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How can you love when it isnt love?

We are all fooled by this emotion called "Love." I know I was . . . and still am. I'm still looking for that special someone, but he's not out there, or maybe i'm just not looking hard enough?

If you had a love you've always wanted . . . who would it be? my love would be:

Akimora (my guardian)

Mission: To find me again
    "Be content whenever you can, no matter the situation."
    -Cyra the demonangel

Brother: Ryku Isaigana

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

What is Love? Is it an insane force that drives humans too extreme measures? Say killing perhaps? Or is it a wonderfull thing that makes life from death? How do we know if what we are feeling is love? What causes love? These are the questions that know one has been able to answer too this day. Sure people make excuses that they know what it is or what causes it, but what is the real answer?

i do not know this...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation angelstar2000 can only hope to improve angelstar2000's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 01:34 PM
    Threads

i have a special someone and i have a feeling he is the one!
    Music helps us lift our souls.....

Siblings take our souls and crash it into the ground while crying for mommy....

Pirates rule!

Lil Angel Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 04:35 PM
    Threads

I believe that there is no love. I believe that love is just a mere trick of the heart to make you believe that you have feelings for a person, but then they screw you over. I've had some real bad luck with finding guys who will treat me right. Before I left for Marine Corps boot camp on July 25th I had the perfect guy who I had been with for 6 months. I was so happy and we promised each other that we were going to stay together while I was in boot camp. Well I made it half way through and all of sudden his letters stop coming to me. He doesn't write sweet things in them anymore. I get worried and just think that he's busy. Well I come home because I apprently had asthma and I call him on my birthday and after trying a million times to reach him I finally get through and he almost forgets it's my birthday. Ever since then he hasn't called me, e-mailed me, or anything. Everyone says that he has a girl on the side, and I'm starting to believe it. To this day I still haven't been able to get a hold of him, so I'm just giving up. Love just makes you think crazy things and makes you believe something when it's not true. Sure it hurts when you break up with someone, but that's because your heart was givin to that person and they just shattered it on the ground. I've had so many boyfriends and I've recovered from every one. I know I'll find that one special person someday, but all these break ups and heartbreaks have really left my heart cold so it's going to be hard for anyone to win it. I'm a tougher, stronger woman now because of my ex. If you think you'll never be with someone because you're self esteem is so low, think again. I'm not that pretty and I've been with a few cute guys. I go by personality, not by looks though, well I somewhat do. He has to be at least half way decent. Many people think I'm very pretty, but it all depends. Basically love is a trick of the mind, but if you really think you've found that one special person that you want to spend the rest of your life with, than good for you. Don't let anyone ruin your happiness.
    PM TO JOIN MY FAMILY
    (visit my myspace)

Love slave SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13 has a spectacular aura about SamuraiGirl13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2006 09:27 AM
    Threads

Wink

I know that I beleive in love because I have seen it.
    But I don't know if there is a guy out there for me. It seems as if there's not because of all my experience with boys but I know I want to be loved by someone with their whole heart. I want that person to cheer me when I'm sad. I want him to make me laugh when I feel like crying. I want him to bring me joy just because he loves me. I want it more than I want anything else in the whole world.
    Will I ever experience it? Will I ever be loved above life itself?
    My family is in my journal

Awesome avatar above is made by Risky.

Above made by Sumomo1

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

I know love exists because I have seen it in lots of animés and mangas.

My dream lover would be a lobster, 3 years old (top of its physical and psychological fitness), with a good job such as house-builder for clams, and with a sole mission: cook and eat more and more grilledcheese sandwiches.

I know that this is love because I feel all up and down, with a nausea and almost a need to vomit; but it might as well be because of those imbecilities I'm writing.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

There is love, but most of us are too young to know wuts "love" realli means, some pplz might think "love" is wut you get when you want it, when you love a person, you can do anything or give up anything to get him/her, but you dunno that if he/she is happy, then you should be happy, thats wut love is.

I never lived in a loved family, so i never know wuts love realli means, i dun wanna fall in love anymore seeing my older sister always been betrayed in love. It hurt sometime i can tell, but im sure thats wut pplz needs when they once know wuts "love" is.

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Its hard to distinguish love from lust, but unfortunatly for some you never really know until weeks later, which by then is too late and ends in a horrible break up scene(NEVER DO IT IN A RESTUARANT). I guess you just wait it out, and in the end, it'll be what you have in common with a person over their looks that'll determine if you love them or not, and now, for a quote on love from a movie I find awesome.

Brick: I love, carpet. I love, desk.

Ron: Brick, are you just looking at things around the office and saying that you love them?

Brick: I love lamp.

Ron: Do you REALLY love the lamp or are you just saying it cuz its there.

Brick: I LOVE LAMP, I love lamp!!!

Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight, gonna grab some afternoon delight/my motto's always been when its right its right while waiting in the middle of a cold dark night

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

There truly is a love in my opinion...thought its very hard to find. Alot of the times your mind tricks you...making you think you have fallen in love with someone...when in fact it is lust. I had that happen to me too many times...and at one point I didnt really beleive in love either.

But, that changed for me and I will tell you how. It happened not to long ago really...I thought I had fallen in love with someone...but she did nothing but throw every attempt I made back in my face. Eventually I gave up...realizing that now...since I was out of High School and on my own...I probably wouldnt ever meet anyone that I couldn truly love...and be loved back by. I was wrong though...I had allready met one, I didnt really realize it at first. But after awhile and I talked with this person more and more. I realized that I was starting to get a new feeling, right in my chest and deep into my gut. This was new to me, yeah I had gotten that feeling in my gut before when I talked with pretty girls...but truthfully I had never seen this girl before...all I saw of her was a Yahoo Messenger screen.

I know I know...internet relationships never work right...well wrong. Soon it got to a point, after talking with this girl online for quite some time. That I started to let things about my true feelings for her to slip out. I didnt want to say anything at first becuase I was worried I would creep her out or something. But...one night we BOTH let things slip, and the fallowing day after work I found an E-mail waiting for me...I read it...........

And now here I am today...and what of that E-mail and its contents. Well that is kinda private, and I dont want to say too much...becuase she is watching. But I will give you something of a hint...all you need to do is take a look at my Signiture and whats written below it. There is answer right there...love exsists...even if that love is hundres of miles apart.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I don't believe in love in the slightest. It is a trick of the mind and a fool's errand to look for it. Some people might think that they find love but some kind of way it ends up going down in flames.

Junior Member Dark Daisuke is on a distinguished road Dark Daisuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2005 02:09 AM
    Threads

i know love exists, or there would be no boyfriend or girlfreind or no wife or husband, i just havent found love yet.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

What is love you ask? Love is a joke with no puch-line.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

Well, I believe love is a chemical reaction, but I'll try to help the best I can.

The thing is, I think most people want to love, so after they've been in a relationship for a decent amount of time, they call it that. It more or less has to do with loving the ideal of being in love.

Eh, this is probably cliched, but you know'll when it's love. You'll want to spend all your time with them, you'll be sympathetic and understanding with them, without forcing yourself to be.

That's probably not good advice though...

Member MizuKage13 is on a distinguished road MizuKage13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 05:10 AM
    Threads

Love exists. But let me tell you it's a living hell. I would know. Even after the pain and aggravation I've gone through, I still will love that girl till the day I die.

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MizuKage13
    Love exists. But let me tell you it's a living hell. I would know. Even after the pain and aggravation I've gone through, I still will love that girl till the day I die.
    I wouldn't say that ^_^ You're twelve or thirteen (Just glanced at your profile, not particularly sure.) You'll get over it, middle/high school romances usually means little.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well as i said above, we are just too young to know wuts love means.

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

first of all...for me "Love can never be defined by just words by by true emotions and actions from the heart..." hmm love is a special feeling...it exists coz God do...God is Love...if you feel something weird towards the person and kept on thinking bout him/her and you already see the person carved in the clouds...its him/her...its

Forever lost... 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2006 03:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggit
    What is Love? Is it an insane force that drives humans too extreme measures? Say killing perhaps? Or is it a wonderfull thing that makes life from death? How do we know if what we are feeling is love? What causes love? These are the questions that know one has been able to answer too this day. Sure people make excuses that they know what it is or what causes it, but what is the real answer?

i do not know this...
    my sentiments exactly
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    **I have screamed till my veins collapse , I have waited out as my time's elapse..now all i do is live with so much hate...**

Member Cyra the demonangel is on a distinguished road Cyra the demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2007 04:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by m1abrams
    There truly is a love in my opinion...thought its very hard to find. Alot of the times your mind tricks you...making you think you have fallen in love with someone...when in fact it is lust. I had that happen to me too many times...and at one point I didnt really beleive in love either.

But, that changed for me and I will tell you how. It happened not to long ago really...I thought I had fallen in love with someone...but she did nothing but throw every attempt I made back in my face. Eventually I gave up...realizing that now...since I was out of High School and on my own...I probably wouldnt ever meet anyone that I couldn truly love...and be loved back by. I was wrong though...I had allready met one, I didnt really realize it at first. But after awhile and I talked with this person more and more. I realized that I was starting to get a new feeling, right in my chest and deep into my gut. This was new to me, yeah I had gotten that feeling in my gut before when I talked with pretty girls...but truthfully I had never seen this girl before...all I saw of her was a Yahoo Messenger screen.

I know I know...internet relationships never work right...well wrong. Soon it got to a point, after talking with this girl online for quite some time. That I started to let things about my true feelings for her to slip out. I didnt want to say anything at first becuase I was worried I would creep her out or something. But...one night we BOTH let things slip, and the fallowing day after work I found an E-mail waiting for me...I read it...........

And now here I am today...and what of that E-mail and its contents. Well that is kinda private, and I dont want to say too much...becuase she is watching. But I will give you something of a hint...all you need to do is take a look at my Signiture and whats written below it. There is answer right there...love exsists...even if that love is hundres of miles apart.
    oh my gosh! i'm so, so happy for you! for me, really, i dont know if internet relationships work out or not, but now i know that they do because of you! ^^ i hope everything will turn out okay in the future for the both of you. i'm so happy! i'm sorry...you must think i'm weird, but i'm really not. i really admire people who find love anywhere and believe in it. i hope to someday find someone.....internet or not......for some reason, you've given me the hope, faith, and belief that there IS someone out there for everyone after all.
    "Be content whenever you can, no matter the situation."
    -Cyra the demonangel

Brother: Ryku Isaigana

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

Of course there is, sometimes it takes something to make you realize it. I know I may sound corney, hell I more than likely do. But...love can be found in the most unusuall ways and places...but no matter how its found, it exsist's forever, and can never be broken. True love is something that can't be torn apart by distance or seperation, it can't be stopped by blindness or speachlessness...it is...unstopable, unpredictable, and most importantly...the best thing anyone can have.

Alot of people may say that true love does not exsist...well I would like to challenge them. Let them tell me that there is no true love...that its just a chemical reaction...that its unreachable, that there isnt a true match for them or anyone. Well I have reached it, I have gone beyond a chemical reaction, I have found that person. And everyone else will too, its only...a matter of time.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

i gave up love a long time ago. like i said how i didn't care for halloween. One of my best friends who was a girl and i loved her so much but i couldn't tell her i loved her because i was to shy. That night on halloween she went trick or treating. when she arrived at the door she was pulled in the door raped and left dead in a nearby river. i just gave up.

Forever lost... 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2006 03:59 AM
    Threads

Love , i think it does exist when i think about it , but theres another problem at hand for some.

Alota the ppl who like me come and go as they arnt for me or they are pathetic like the one that likes me now she runs away when she sees me , and she pisses people off unwillingly , shes not liked enough to even be hated ..

And at those times i do fall in love .. it seems in some way i cant have them , alot have even loved back the same , but distance stood , like one was ina anotha state , another was just 40 mins away but it was far enough and such , and the one now .. is different country , alota the like minded sorta people like me , are scattered thorugh out the country and world ..
    I just get so pissed .. sometimes it seems like .. theres a higher force preventing my happiness as i also have alota demons ..

but thats just me
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    **I have screamed till my veins collapse , I have waited out as my time's elapse..now all i do is live with so much hate...**

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well sometime i think im in love but after that love has faded, i think back and realizes that wasnt love, i cant love that person.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, you know what? You're all thinking about this too hard, and your brain is exploding with nonsense from the tremendous and unethical pressure you are putting on your cerebellum.

All of you stop being picky, and waiting for someone who is "meant" for you. Be reasonable. And stop thinking about the true definiton of love. If you really want to know, this is what the dictionary says.

"A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness."

I think that hits it right on the mark. There is no puzzle in it!! Relax folks. Take everything in stride. You're trying to see deep emotional puzzles in something as significant as a coffee cup.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Love is and will be the hardest emotion to live with. Everyone will have thre own style of love and what they will do to achieve it. Some will go to the extremes with it, others will be shy and not want anyone to know. We all are different, which is a good thing. Otherwise life would be a very boring place for us.

Is love that warm feeling you get just by looking at someone you like?
    Is love what gives you that hope to continue?
    Can love make you sweat?
    Do you tingle from head to toe if they just touch your hand?

There are so many signs like above, that some people use as there definition for love.

But dont get love and infatuation mixed up. Infatuation is what lasts a few days or weeks. It is just like lust, The same results are always possible.

For each positive thing you can find about love, unfortunately it has a evil twin if the love doesnt work out.

Love is not soemthing that starts out and reaches it peak when you "belong" to someone else, or get married. Love is a always growing sensation, and should be able to outlast anything. Our minds are what tells us to possibly end a relationship when it can see the love is being abused or take advantage of. So you need the heart and mind working together.

Oh and I did catch the Starland Vocal Band reference. But most here naturally would not have. That song does not push love or the emotion of love. That song pushes the other emotion which gets confused with love. That emotion is the lust emotion which can get you into a lot of trouble, and involve a lot of people.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 10-16-2005 at 01:03 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information