AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [MOD] upcoming projects

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default [MOD] upcoming projects

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been the most vocal of people on the forums lately. Work has been crazy!! Also, has I have alluded to in some of my posts, I got a shiny new computer. So, once I figure out how to use PS Elements and translate all the menus, I will get back into wallpapering!

The main project is getting this links and resources stickies into some sort of order. If you want to help out, please check to see which links are working and which are not. Thanks!

The second project is contests. Now, it seems that an affiliate site is doing a lot of wallpapering contests so I am afraid that many of you are contested-out. However, if you are still interested in participating, then yay! I want to do more people's choice awards, because I don't like feeling high-and-mighty and want everyone to have a say! (it also makes my job easier. haha...)

If anyone can think of any projects that need to be done (organization, enforcement, housekeeping), let me know! Thanks much and happy wallpapering. <3

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

^^ I may help ^^

Anyway, soon (not sure about the date yet) we're going to have a contest overall the forums, the contest well be aobut ag.net and af.com mascotes (at least that's what they told me xD), and I was thinking, you can also have a contest about aw.com mascote ^^

And ... these forums needs a banner, I'll try to talk with Mina again, hope we can get one ...

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizzard
    ^^ I may help ^^

Anyway, soon (not sure about the date yet) we're going to have a contest overall the forums, the contest well be aobut ag.net and af.com mascotes (at least that's what they told me xD), and I was thinking, you can also have a contest about aw.com mascote ^^

And ... these forums needs a banner, I'll try to talk with Mina again, hope we can get one ...
    I asked at one time if they wanted me to get someone from within AW to do it (aka a contest) but Ace said he wanted to do it himself because he had a vision... or something. So that is why I didn't bring up the banner issue anymore.

The mascot thing would be good, and yes, if AW is going to continue to be affiliated with this site and its forum on this website, then it should be a part of the contest as well.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information