AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: help ive been banned what i do and how long i be banned

Fairy♥Princess Princess Yuna has a little shameless behaviour in the past Princess Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2006 06:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink help ive been banned what i do and how long i be banned

I was just banned so at midnight thats when i heard i can go back to the chat room?Right?But what if Tiv kicks me out just because i came back to chat after midnight then when can i come back?Because ive been told that after midnight i can come back by like 3 admins so..My question is can I come back after midnight (that what ive been told) and my other question is ..What if Tiv kicks me out when i come back ? (I would like either an admin to answer this or a person whos had the same problem and what happened to them)
    Love is a essence

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

im not an admin but i was kicked off for 5 months( or the page didn't want me on ) so it depends on what you did...like i ignored her... i would say at least a few weeks to a month or just pm her and ask her.
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Fairy♥Princess Princess Yuna has a little shameless behaviour in the past Princess Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2006 06:22 PM
    Threads

Wink ty

Well actually thats the point she said i had a name that I of viloet parr then i cursed tiv out but that wasnt me that was yuni my sister that log on when i went to the mall, But ill pm her thanks for the advive (im still taking more comments)...
    Love is a essence

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Well, the taunt was still done. And saying that your sister did it while you just happened to go to the mall will surely not suffice as an explanation, and even less so as an apology.

Just wait for it to pass and change your nick if it's in some sort of violation.

If a mod asks you to do something, it's only a formal way of demanding it. You really don't have an option if you wish to stick around.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

When banned from a room, it is -usually- a 24-hour ban. However, that can be left up to the person who banned you. Next, we don't care who or what was on your computer and said whatever it was that got you banned. As far as we are concerned, everyone who shares a computer shares the responsibility. If one person gets banned, then everyone on that computer is banned.

Don't try to get around bans. Doing that will end up with Princess Minako or Kaitou Ace deciding that you aren't to be allowed back ever.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Closed Thread

Thread Information