AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i...need some help....

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default i...need some help....

well...okay...first things first...this is sorta akward for me since i try to solve my own problems but this has gotten far enough...
    i have a friend, and she has been really snobby, hypocritical, and just weird lately... last time we had an arguement she told me herself she didnt know what was going on, but i dont know...
    i guess it all started when she got her bf...my other friend and I just teased her bout it, but nothing that big...then idunno...she started changing...like she wouldnt hang out with us anymore and she would just be farther away...
    now her bf is in a diff school...and she doenst have many friends...she is 'unique' i guess...a blend of annoying, loud, knowitall, and trying to stand out and getting attention...atleast thats what my other friends who dont like her say...
    she...is getting more and more hypocritical...like we always walk to each others houses after school, this week is my house, and they ditched me going to my own house, but we always do that to each other so were used to it, but we (my other friend and I) ditched her today, thinking she was going to catch up soon to go to my house, but she never came.
    then she signed into aim and she told me she was mad at me for ditching her when the day beofre she had done the same thing to me
    she tried to blame someone else for that, like she has done in previous incidents, but im tired of it....
    i know i should accept her just how she is...but its getting more and more weird now...like she thinks shes the one thats suffering always...
    i dont know how to act towards this...adding to the fact that she told me once that we (our other friends) were only friends because we didnt have any friends...
    friendship is really important to me and i cant help but feel that she is going to leave our friendship someday for some reason like 'popularity' or something...
    im sorry if this seems childish...but its something that i really need help and i would like any help towards this issue, if anyone has any help...

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

Can you tell my a little more about your friend?

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

Have you tried to talk to her about what was going on and try to explain things to her? And if you have what did she say?

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well...shes really hyperactive...lies most of the time...she has a great personality...but she just has a tendency to blame other for an act she had a part on herself...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrior
    Have you tried to talk to her about what was going on and try to explain things to her? And if you have what did she say?
    i tried...but then she just went back to the fact that it was all someone elses idea...and that she was still mad...now im better at talking to people through aim but whne i tried talking to her she just signed off after saying "yea w/e bye" and whenever i try to talk to her face to face i just say the wrong things and it always ends up on someone elses fault or my own...

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well what kind of things does she blame on other people?
    What type of things does she say where other peoples ideas?
    Last edited by Death Warrior; 04-19-2005 at 07:06 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well what kind of things does she blame on other people?
    that its their idea...or they made her do it...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i mean is what do they "make" her do, or what where there "ideas"?

Senior Member Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2 will become famous soon enough Zack2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have you influenced her in some way to get your friendship to stay?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i mean is what do they "make" her do, or what where there "ideas"?
    sortof like the other time...she was having a date and my other friend and i were helping her get to her date, and when we got there my other friend's mom was with us and her mom didnt know it was a date so after it she told every one of our parents but all that my friend said was that it was me and my other friend's idea, that she had no part in it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So her boyfriend said that it was all your idea to make her go on this date.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zack2
    Have you influenced her in some way to get your friendship to stay?
    i dont think i get how...i mean i thought we were friends because we like each other and i do like her but i dont know if shes using us because nobody else likes her...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So her boyfriend said that it was all your idea to make her go on this date.
    her bf wasnt even in trouble for that...Mad , the friend whom im talking bout, said that it wasnt her idea, that it was mine and my other friend's...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So do you think that she likes you as a friend or is it that she is hanging out with you guys just because she has no on e else to hang out with, and if thats the case you should just forget about her.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So do you think that she likes you as a friend or is it that she is hanging out with you guys just because she has no on e else to hang out with, and if thats the case you should just forget about her.
    thats the problem...i dont know...i mean she acts like she does want to be friends with us, but im not sure....she told me we were only friends because we had noone else but, idontknow...i guess im hoping her mind changed...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She maybe just be using you to be popular with the bigger people. I've seen that happen and most of the friends that they were with go down the drain.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She maybe just be using you to be popular with the bigger people. I've seen that happen and most of the friends that they were with go down the drain.
    but what do i do if that is the case? i mean...we are best friends...and we still are going to see each other because we have the same friends and we all hang together...but idonknow...do you think theres some other way i try to talk to her?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if she won't even listen to you about whats happening, and she says somethins else is happening when it not eh truth you should probably just give up, i don't what to say that but in my experience thats the only thing you can do. About 5 months ago i lost the only two best friends i have ever had, because they said one thing when something totally different happened, and they never talked to me again, i even tried the same things as you and tried not to give up and i didn't for about month or two and then i finally did, but if you think that she is worth it by all means don't listen to a word that i just said and try to get her back as your friend but if you do that and she still don't listen don't push it, it will just end up making you feel worse.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There might be and the same thing that happened to me will probably happen to you

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if she won't even listen to you about whats happening, and she says somethins else is happening when it not eh truth you should probably just give up, i don't what to say that but in my experience thats the only thing you can do. About 5 months ago i lost the only two best friends i have ever had, because they said one thing when something totally different happened, and they never talked to me again, i even tried the same things as you and tried not to give up and i didn't for about month or two and then i finally did, but if you think that she is worth it by all means don't listen to a word that i just said and try to get her back as your friend but if you do that and she still don't listen don't push it, it will just end up making you feel worse.
    thnkyou...and im sorry about that...im going to see if she would still listen to me...i cant give up...i mean....i dont know...she is my best friend and i cant help but think that i have to try until i cant try anymore...
    although i dont think she'll listen to me any more than before....
    thankyou anyways...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There might be and the same thing that happened to me will probably happen to you
    what same thing?
    did you get your friends back?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonnight
    thnkyou...and im sorry about that...im going to see if she would still listen to me...i cant give up...i mean....i dont know...she is my best friend and i cant help but think that i have to try until i cant try anymore...
    although i dont think she'll listen to me any more than before....
    thankyou anyways...
    your welcome and i hope you get your friend back

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks...im going to try to talk to her again...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im sorry....how do i get rid of this thingy? or does it stay like this?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you could try to get a mod to delete it for you!

Closed Thread

Thread Information