AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ignored Advice

Senior Member Misa Greycloak is on a distinguished road Misa Greycloak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2005 10:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Angry Ignored Advice

Has anyone every warned you against dating a certain guy/girl and in the end you find out why..because you get hurt and the people who gave the advice for you to stay away already knew what he/she was like?But you were so blinded by them,you ignored and thought you knew better.

Sorry,just courious..because I just barely went though this.My brother and a close friend told me to stay away from t his guy and I didnt,so I got my heard broken and my innocent taken from me.As well as lying to cover up who I was dating from them.And they are both mad at me..and I just cant..*sigh*stand the decisions I have made and what I did just to make things worse!
    ~Misa Greycloak

I love you with every fiber of my being...

Please promise me...You'll love me forever...

A lover will lost a while,a friend is a forever..

The Dragon Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade has a spectacular aura about Jd Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

No offence to you but... this whole thing has a name... "The Stupidity of Youth"I never have had a girlfriend, partly because of things outside my control (looks, personality, ect.) but mostly because... whats going to come out of it, exactly what you said, you will end up sad... this, of course, only applies in your teenage years, when most adolesence's personalitys and feelings are changeing drasticly. Call me a romantic, but I believe in love, not lust...
    Don't mock the short guy... or else...hehehe...

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

well, i had the same experience as yours b4 when i had my 1st bf..my friends and cousins always tell me that i'm still young and don't need to rush my youth and i better stop going out with my bf cause the guy im talking to is somewhat like a notorious guy..I was blinded by everything about this guy so I closed my ears to my friends and open my heart to this guy ending up to nothing but a loud cry and realization..

~~~~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

im always the one being ignored.....when people give you advice, no matter how stupid you think in is due to your emotions, consider it, because its almost always right. emotions are troublesome and can off-set rational thought.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

I'm not into relationships and I dont think about those kinds of things. My friends would come to me for advice though about it. When I give advices, I usually say all the things that could happen and the bad and good things that will come after that, then it's up to them to decide. I do tell them what I think and they could disagree with me, but i'm still there for them if it doesn't work out. Making your own decision is part of learning. Two things that we have to remember: enjoy life while you're still young and experiences are part of learning. I dont know what else I could say.

Closed Thread

Thread Information