AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Death Note

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089 View Post
    ALSO, for fans of the anime, I highly suggest that you find the manga ASAP and read it. It is just as good and BETTER than the anime. Hell, I'm a fan of both, but read the manga as well.
    Agree with you that the manga is better than the anime... I can't explain how, but I love the manga a lot more than the anime. x___x;;

I love Death Note and Light xD I love the fact that the plot isn't one of those "common" ones so no one will think "oh look, there's another anime/manga that's about someone killing someone else with a notebook". Not so common, is it? I've read up to volume 35 and seen all episodes that are out right now...

The anime is soon to be finished and I can finally see for myself when Light will conquer the world! Though... I don't know the ending myself, so I can't say that he will. I just hope for it xD

Also, Death Note is 37 episodes.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Junior Member Nova-kun is on a distinguished road Nova-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 10:33 PM
    Threads

^well ive finished reading the manga and its definitely better than the anime. this is no spoiler so i should tell you that Light is a bad guy, so he wont win. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

also, for those people who are wondering whos the smartest person in death note, that would be L. the only reason he got outsmarted by Light was because of the fake 13-day rule which he made ryuku write, which determined a big part of the outcome. no spoilers here.

so here it goes: from smartest to least

1. L
    2. Light
    3. Near
    4. Mello
    BUT when Near and Mello join forces, they surpass L's intelect. there you go, so no need to argue whos smartest.

Member ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:26 AM
    Threads

Death Note is such an awesome anime!! I watch it on my freind's computer.. I so love the background music! My friend has already downloaded it and she's gonna send me clips on my email account (can't wait!!). I was so sad when L died.. but it was such a beautiful scene.. L had such a peacful look on his face (kawaii!!). I'm really gonna miss him coz he was my fav char.. damn that Light! But then again I think Light is really a good guy just being a little confused... I hope he'll turn out good coz IMO he has no right to kill any ppl even if they are criminals. What about you, do you agree with Light or not? And what would you do, if you found the Death Note? Personally I'd keep it so nobody would get his fingers on it. I wouldn't destroy it coz I wouldn't be able to talk to the shinigamis. They rule! Ryuk is the best! I like his attitude.. humans trully are interesting. I like Rem too (even though she killed L) coz she shows that even shinigamis can love.. I hope that later on the series will reveal more about them. Do you think Ryuk cares for Light, I mean in the way like Rem does or should I say did for Misa?

I haven't seen Near and Mello but I hope they'll be at least half as interesting as L was. But then again they prolly won't replace L's sexiness xDDDD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*tanuki-chan*~ View Post
    Death Note is such an awesome anime!! I watch it on my freind's computer.. I so love the background music! My friend has already downloaded it and she's gonna send me clips on my email account (can't wait!!). I was so sad when L died.. but it was such a beautiful scene.. L had such a peacful look on his face (kawaii!!). I'm really gonna miss him coz he was my fav char.. damn that Light! But then again I think Light is really a good guy just being a little confused... I hope he'll turn out good coz IMO he has no right to kill any ppl even if they are criminals. What about you, do you agree with Light or not? And what would you do, if you found the Death Note? Personally I'd keep it so nobody would get his fingers on it. I wouldn't destroy it coz I wouldn't be able to talk to the shinigamis. They rule! Ryuk is the best! I like his attitude.. humans trully are interesting. I like Rem too (even though she killed L) coz she shows that even shinigamis can love.. I hope that later on the series will reveal more about them. Do you think Ryuk cares for Light, I mean in the way like Rem does or should I say did for Misa?

I haven't seen Near and Mello but I hope they'll be at least half as interesting as L was. But then again they prolly won't replace L's sexiness xDDDD
    No, Ryuk doesnt give a rats *** about light. he's only in for the entertainment. he kills light in the end anyway.(which we all know by now so its not a spoiler) =)

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

death note.. my fav manga series ever ^^
    and anime series now too..
    i recently finished it..so sad :[
    partially, cause i have no idea how long it'll be until another manga series as good as this comes along >.<

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

Member Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2007 01:21 AM
    Threads

Uh...Just to clear things up.
    Mello is a boy.
    And the author of Death Note is not the same author as Hunter x Hunter.
    Death Note: Tsugumi Ohba (As well as Hikaru No Go)
    Hunter x Hunter: Yoshihiro Togashi (As well as Yu Yu Hakusho)

^_^;

I like most of the characters. I love Misa, Raito, L, the whole task force people, and Ryuuk. Ryuuk is sexy.

Senior Member sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 03:21 AM
    Threads

I watched some episodes but my brother really like it don't know why but i don't think it's interesting....hate it when L died...he was my favorite character...

http://www.bleach13squad.proboards66.com/index.cgi
    http://bsscphil.proboards57.com/inde...tion=bookmarks
    Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo
    Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese
    Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru
    Release!
    Nanji no arubeki sugata ni modore!
    Clow Card!

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I just started watching it.. Its ultra cool.

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

The manga was among the best plots I've ever read.. and the anime was just intense! When L died I was very sad because he was unable to warn the world of raito... gosh, i hated raito!
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Senior Member Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

havent read the manga yet. i am on ep 11 on the series.. its so far GOOD!

PM me to be in my Family
    (\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.

Junior Member sugarnoor is on a distinguished road sugarnoor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 01:01 PM
    Threads

I have bought and read the first two volumes of DEATH NOTE. And recently downloaded all the anime. So hopefully I'll get round to watching it all ^^
    Account set up on Saturday 16 June 2007.

Anime/mangas i like: CCS, Chobits, Death Note, DNAngel, Mink, Ouran High School Host Club, Pita Ten, Rozen Maiden, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tokyo Boys & Girls, Tsubasa.

Music: Gackt, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Hyde, Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru.

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

Yes I read it.... It was very good! Third best manga in my opinion.. ^^ L is my favorite character!!! And Matsuda is great too... XD
    I might watch the anime too someday....

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

I will only see the anime after they finish airing out last episodes.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I've watched a few episodes of Death Note but I haven't read the manga.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2020 08:45 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Read the ENTIRE manga...It was awesome...Never saw the anime-don't think it should've been made into one anyway-but anyway...

Who's seen the pair of Live Action DeathNote movies?
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    Read the ENTIRE manga...It was awesome...Never saw the anime-don't think it should've been made into one anyway-but anyway...

Who's seen the pair of Live Action DeathNote movies?
    I have, they're just brilliant and the actors are amazing, Kira is played by a well-known actor in Battle Royale and something else, you'll take notice and his father, the other Death Note and Death God's are pretty cool, I liked the graphics didn't mind, this is all being if you haven't seen it.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've heard of it. But not yet read it.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Member Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 08:34 AM
    Threads

I'm just watching the anime, on the last episode now!! It's so intense, I can kinda guess the ending, but I hope they give us some mega twist lol

Regards,

Arculon

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

I love Death Note.
    My favorite character is L and Mello. x3
    And for the Jafax Con this weekend, June 24, I'm going as Mello.
    ^_^

Member ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:26 AM
    Threads

What about you, do you agree with Light or not? And what would you do, if you found the Death Note?

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2020 08:45 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by ~*tanuki-chan*~ View Post
    What about you, do you agree with Light or not? And what would you do, if you found the Death Note?
    I actually-agree with both Raito and L. As odd as it sounds...I think thier both right. <<

But ya know, if I ever had a Death Note-I wouldn't want it for people...I'd want a Death Note for cars! x.X Those evil cars on the roads that you just want to have blow the hell up...like civilian hummers! It'd work the same way basically except that the lisense plate number would be the cars "name" and instead of a heart attack in 40 seconds of writing it-it's battery would have a complete meltdown and render the engine unusable because of all the battery fluid seeping out and into it!
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

Yea I've Read some of the chapters. It's really interesting. L and the main Character (for got his name) Are my fave. The author really have good ideas to make them smart in investigation about Kira. I really thinks it's a good book.

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

Member Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:51 AM
    Threads

this anime is so intelligent
    I like a lot
    and my favorite character is L
    *Eternal Dream*
    **YUMI**

THE KAKASHI-SENSEI ADDICTED ONE
    DEATH NOTE
    I LOVE "L"

Junior Member BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 05:24 AM
    Threads

I only know bits and pieces of it, and I want to watch the anime of it! And read the manga...and movie [i saw parts of it!]

Closed Thread

Thread Information