AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: school

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default school

Ok heres the deal....
    I have to back to school and my ex b/f is there and he is a real . I hate him! AND his brother is on the eam too he hates me and is this huge big strong guy... It scares me...AND worst of all I have to deal with this prep who SOOOOOOOOO has it out for me... the funny thing is I could kick her arse in a second but her friends... -shudders- And its not like I am being picked on cause she is onlt a little higher up than me... bu she is a ! Does anyone have any advise?

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

i hate to say this..but i used to have the same problem, i always had my friends there to back me up! always go to your friends when you are troubled and for sure they will help you out in any way that they can! i dont go to school anymore because i graduated so i dont have to deal with it anymore...but i USED to! so i know how you feel...and if all else fails...theres the counselor you know, they are always helpful! Hope this advice helps!

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks! There is hope! I wont have to see them my whole life! YES!!!

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just stay away from those people, and make sure you get like friends who got your back and stuff.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Try to ignore them..and yeah like The wing man said get some friends who got your back..just incase the preppy chick and her friends wanna fight you..yu'll have friends to help you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If it was only the prep it would be no problem... but gawd if you have seen her friends -shudders-

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

haha O.O i don't think i want to. XD ..err i despise preps/people who act like that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah... But the weird thing is... I havent said two words to her... she is like he queen bee... I am ONE step under her and she still this she is SO cool because she throws-- nvm anyway shes just plain odd and yet everyone is forced to like her.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

We have relationship topics and we have school topics.

Closed.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information