AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello there *bows*

Lost in Love's lost time Yakima the Dragon Tamer is on a distinguished road Yakima the Dragon Tamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down hello there *bows*

Hello i'm new and would like to say hello! ^^
    Last edited by Yakima the Dragon Tamer; 04-16-2005 at 10:24 PM.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

that's a big font.......
    anyways hi welcome to the site, have fun, don't spam, and watch out for the respectable cannible and blanket theif
    fell free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Senior Member Red Dragon will become famous soon enough Red Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 02:49 PM
    Threads

Oh, well aren't you a polite newbie. *bows back* If you don't spam and play by the rules you'll go far.
    You don’t have to out run the bear, you just have to out run the people running from the bear.

If all my friends jumped off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump. I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
    Friend- theThinWhiteDuke

Lost in Love's lost time Yakima the Dragon Tamer is on a distinguished road Yakima the Dragon Tamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bows again* I will and thank you^^
    Last edited by Yakima the Dragon Tamer; 04-16-2005 at 10:27 PM.

sig made by Zankoku
    Love doesn't live long...When it dies it stays in your heart and stays there....forever

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

this the third time in introductions where i've been ignored it's starting to effect me

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

i dont ignore you...

hello ms, trainer nice to meet you. wach for the canibals and the local blanket thief(nasty bunch)

~~shadow

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

Welcome to this site! Hope you have fun! Don't worry crimson soul! I dont ignore you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ohhhh! Thankyou so much!^^
    Last edited by Yakima the Dragon Tamer; 04-16-2005 at 10:28 PM.

sig made by Zankoku
    Love doesn't live long...When it dies it stays in your heart and stays there....forever

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sure after i point it out people acknowledge me......but i'm sure enough did to begin with but enough about me this isn't my intro

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Welcome, I see you have met a few of the members, though there are not as roundy as many of the senior members you will most likely meet. Hello im the Prince, a forum playboy and sig maker. So if you are looking for something I am the guy to go to. Oh and watch out there is someone here that may attack you for touching me ::cough::myr..::cough::

[ True*Poet ]

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*laughs*

Hello and welcome. Do ignore that last comment by DPB.
    Do me the courtesy though of reading the rules and most importantly follow them.
    Have Fun!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun here. If you need anything or need a friend just private message me and I will get back to you. Hope to hear from you sometime. *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

*bows back* Welcome my polite friend to the wonderful forums known as AF. Hopefully you don't touch DPB cuz bad things happen and you read all the rules and stuff. Since I am the local ice cream boy heres a slushie * hands slush over* Enjoy and if you want a friend pm or AIM me.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hey welcome to the AF! juz follow da rulez and you'll be a-ok...
    here's a gift... *hands over some balloons*
    juz PM me if you need anything or a friend^_^
    there are some members that will bite so be very careful!!!
    That's all... sayonara!
    *takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into the darkness*

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bows* Thank you so much!!!!! ^^

sig made by Zankoku

...Dark Angel... BlackFrost is on a distinguished road BlackFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 08:11 PM
    Threads

Wow...I know I'm already late but...!!!! Lol...hope to see you around! If you need any help in anything, just PM me okay? Lol..

Senior Member Timothy will become famous soon enough Timothy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2005 10:15 PM
    Threads

Hello,*bows back* how are u liking the forum so far? it gets better when u start to know a lot more people. ^_^

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING DONT MESS WITH ME!!!!
    Starting a faimly so if intrested pm k^_^.

FAIMLY
    Wolf goddess: Ayame chan
    Dad :Therebel
    sasura: mom
    sis : marie2007
    grannie: rezina
    cousin: ~DizzyElf~
    nee-san: Akuni
    kenny_killer: stepbros dads cousins sons step cousin

Beautiful to Admire Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel has a brilliant future Lilyangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2009 04:20 PM
    Threads

welcome n have a fun timE!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF. If you need friends, advice, or any other help just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Always try to follow the rulz, or be willing to suffer the punishment. Oh, here have a bannana split.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member mitzi is on a distinguished road mitzi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 12:16 PM
    Threads

Wink

hi! welcome and enjoy yourself here!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you all! ^^

sig made by Zankoku

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Hi. =) I'm one of the cannibals around here. *eats Ytdt* Dang... you could fit that whole name in there? o_O;;

Anyway, welcome. Don't feed the mods or anyone around here, really... >>; ...crazy people. No ritualistic sacrifices please, because it sets off the fire sprinklers. =)

*hands her a stuffed zebra*

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ah, welcome to the forums. Tis a magical place where many lovely cannibals, angels and even a sexy pirate roam. *steals blanket* Anyhoo! Here at the forums, there are some rules that you really need to follow:
    1. Don't spam! Spam is annoying, not funny or cute. You'll learn over time what would qualify as spam.
    2. Respect others opinions! We know and understand that your beliefs and opinions are just as unique and you are, and we respect that. Please don't start flaming people because you don't agree!
    3. Have fun, and beware the very lovely cannibal.Heh, well, I guess I was a tad late on that warning....

And now you might be thinking "What happens if I don't follow those rules?" Well, you end up like the poor kiddo on Myrra's siggy. Not a happy fate, my friend!

Well, PM/IM me if you need anythin'.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Nachtzehrer is on a distinguished road Nachtzehrer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 08:57 PM
    Threads

welcome to he site. Have fun, but follow the rules. Cya around

Senior Member DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2009 04:25 AM
    Threads

welcome to anime forum...remeber to have a nice time here...

Closed Thread

Thread Information