For all of you who know what Project Pegasus is, you will be glad to know that with the combined Efforts of Namco (Producers of Tekken and the Ace Combat series) the most incredible Gundam game yet has been released. I just watched trailer and all I have to say is...wow.

With compleatly revamped control's and piloting techniuqes you will be able to have more control of your gundam than ever, not only that, you can control other weapons such as Gun Turrets, and there is a mission where you are Amuro Ray (1st person view) in the intense Battle against Ramba Ral's ground forces when they invade the White Base.

I dunno about you but this sounds like an awsome game, if you want to view a trailer go to www.ign.com. Thats where I downloaded the trailer I have and it gave me shivers. Also if you go to www.project-pegasus.net you can get more info and see some pretty cool screen shots. Well thats all I have for now, just thought I would let all you other Gundam fans know about this game. It looks awsome.