AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: looner or group

Junior Member dead_water_spirt is on a distinguished road dead_water_spirt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 06:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default looner or group

In you time thru life which way would you say is better looner where you dont get hurt by others or group where you have the love of them to help you out? Please post your thoughts me and a few friends argue over this from time to time so i wanna see what yall think.
    Most people dont understand what it means to be alive or dead but in the end you will find what it means to be alive...to be alive is to die but to die with honor and pride is the question? Only you the one who wants to know will know the truth!

Senior Member WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads

Hmm, I've lived my life as a loner but I'd prefer being with a group for life.

Junior Member dead_water_spirt is on a distinguished road dead_water_spirt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok but why is that please explain why that is if you can or want to just tryin to fiqure alot out about this subject.
    Most people dont understand what it means to be alive or dead but in the end you will find what it means to be alive...to be alive is to die but to die with honor and pride is the question? Only you the one who wants to know will know the truth!

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Well i used to be a serious loner then i learned that "hey people are ok if they're not stupid O.O" lol just kidding. Its better i think to be with a group and i am happy to be with them. We have confede fights, shoot each other with those party guns, fight, listen to music loudly, and bother as many people around us as possible. `preps are more than welcome to sit with us, just dont expect to not hear this in the background "We should kill them" "Yeah blood would look so great on these walls". Yeah we're like that O.O

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Loner = to being alone, right? stating the obvious.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha yeah i feel the same way but to me id go back to being a loner in a heart beat but i cant tho due to the friends i have found that are just like me and which i cant due to them for they give me power i could never get as a loner but then i feel safer as a loner then a group haha i cant deside but time will tell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes loner is being alone but i meant is is it better to be a loner or a group which means you have been a loner at one time but then became part of a group of friends or people you know? thats all i wanna know which is better to yall.

Senior Member WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads

I'd rather be with a group because I'm lonely quite often and it bothers me a lot at times. If I was with a group, I won't be as lonely or bored as I am now

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i understand a bit more now for a group is good but both have its bad sides and good sides.

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonX
    I'd rather be with a group because I'm lonely quite often and it bothers me a lot at times. If I was with a group, I won't be as lonely or bored as I am now
    Don't worry ^^ it just takes awhile before you finally find yourself in place with those people you can actually stand to be around with. They'll come along, and you'll be forced to like it O.O

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

....I am surrounded by alot of people. So im in a group, but I feel really distant when im with people. Im always thinking about other things. So I am actually alone.

[ True*Poet ]

Senior Member Leon Magnus will become famous soon enough Leon Magnus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 10:40 PM
    Threads

Loner: Never get along with people, plus I don't know if my whole state has a IQ if -90 but they all seem to be.."Not so smart" and it's pretty hard for me to relate to that.

Sounds kind of "Geeky" but my computer or games keep me happier than being with a group of people. Although watching certin anime like pita-ten makes me wish i had child-hood friends 'n such. But i've moved away from my friends at least 3 times so it's really hard to get some solid friendships.

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

i am a loner and want it that way. i prefer to stay in the shadows and watch, than interact with the phycotic rituals of life

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I'm a loner. Always have, and always will be. By being a loner, you won't get crushed when someone tries to take advantage of you. If you are a loner, absolutely no one can hurt you. Even when I'm with my friends, I'm so distant, and they have no idea. Especially when I'm in a large crowd, I'm alone. I prefer to be alone, so I'll stick to that forever.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceBman
    ....I am surrounded by alot of people. So im in a group, but I feel really distant when im with people. Im always thinking about other things. So I am actually alone.
    Agreed. I'm surrounded by people all the time.. and I have a bunch of friends. But at the end of the day, I enjoy being by myself rather than being surrounded by everyone. I'm a loner by choice, not by force.

But my family thinks that I just don't care about them sometimes. I don't like spending time with family to be honest.. I love them, but I've been growing to find out that we just don't share the same views on alot of things. It's hard to tolerate it.

And "looner" is spelled "loner". <_<

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    But my family thinks that I just don't care about them sometimes. I don't like spending time with family to be honest.. I love them, but I've been growing to find out that we just don't share the same views on alot of things. It's hard to tolerate it.

I feel your pain. My parents and I have many different view, and I just can't share it with them. Otherwise, they would think I'm a nut. So, I have to hide my true self in my own shadows.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ____

I feel your pain. My parents and I have many different view, and I just can't share it with them. Otherwise, they would think I'm a nut. So, I have to hide my true self in my own shadows.

Yeah.. especially on my mom's side of the family. I used to be very close with them, but after I started growing up and making observations on my own, I just couldn't relate to them anymore. I avoid them without really realising it now. And when we do family related things, I'm always the one off on the other side of the room.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it seems to me that most people perfer to be a loner which in my opinion is good and those that are loners know why that is but this is good.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

::shrug::
    i can go either way.
    sometimes i prefere to kick back by myself other times i like to party with my friends.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

I used to be a loner when I was in sixth grade, but I grew out of it and enjoyed the company of being in a group. A not-so-popular, but not-so-dorky group.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Both for me, cause I like to be alone at hom alot, and when i'm at school and none of my friends are there and their at a track meet or something, I just go through the day alone. But in most cases I hang out with my Batman crue! And we talk about anime, or online stuff or about people at school. It's good to be with a group most of the time, but once in a while you need to have your privacy, and i'm sure everyone can say the same.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Im a loner....a sad lonely miserable loner...
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

I am in immense amounts of pain. I LIEKZ TO KEWLz0r Ab00t it on t3h net. I liek gofths an blæk clofing.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

when i was in elementary, i prefer to be alone..but when i reached high school,i learned that the world doesnt just rotate on me..

~~~~

Closed Thread

Thread Information