AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Howdy i guess

Junior Member Ryden Hunter is on a distinguished road Ryden Hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2005 12:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Howdy i guess

Well... i am new as i just joined today and im still trying majorly to find out a lot about this place so i don't screw up (personally wouldn't be happy too). Anyways yah... hehe im kinda weird and sounding a little blonde now, but its because im have distracted. Im just working on my adobe photoshop at the moment, so the brain is half and half. Meh this is me?

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. If you want some help I will give you some help. If you want to send a message to someone just click on their name and some options will appear and just click on the one that says send a private message to whoever. If you want to battle someone in teh arens just click the rpg tab and more options will come up. Oh and watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief running arouns here. Hope to hear from you *hands you a white rose* Laters.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Junior Member Ryden Hunter is on a distinguished road Ryden Hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2005 12:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagicianGirl
    Welcome to the forums. If you want some help I will give you some help. If you want to send a message to someone just click on their name and some options will appear and just click on the one that says send a private message to whoever. If you want to battle someone in teh arens just click the rpg tab and more options will come up. Oh and watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief running arouns here. Hope to hear from you *hands you a ...white rose* Laters.
    oh thank you very much! that helps more than you may know. hehe thanks again

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

fairys & sheep

h a l l o w e l c o m e

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allo and welcome.
    *thwaps Retro*

Ignore him...he's a couple bricks shy of a full load.
    Take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.
    Have fun and beware the cannibals.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Exclamation

Welcome to the AF!!!
    Juz read the rulez.... don't multipost... or spam...
    Well that's juz about it...
    *hands you balloons*
    hope you have a good time here... and post a lot...
    *have a group hug*
    sayonara... PM me if you need anything!!!
    *takes a bow... then disappears into the darkness*

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

Hehehe! When I was first new, I kept asking my friends questions abouthis site! Funny now that I think about it. oh well! Welcome to AF! You should try the arcade! It's really addicting! Welcome by the way! Have fun and dont worry about everything coz everyone here is friendly!

Closed Thread

Thread Information